Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 2)

Chapter Two

Carlie was excited and could hardly sleep, the next day was her birthday and her parents had surprised her with meet and greet tickets. She would get to meet Bray, he was her hero, she felt this connection with him more than anyone else. Her younger brother just called her crazy and told her that she was obsessed, but what she never understood was why she had dreams about him. She would tell her parents about these dreams, they thought she was crazy too. She found it hard to really talk to anyone, the people closest to her seemed to judge her the most. She felt a lot of sadness because she realized that she had to keep these dreams to herself, she had to keep her thoughts and feeling to herself, otherwise, people would just call her crazy. Her parents thought, maybe if she met Bray, this obsession of him would end, if not and she continued to act "crazy", she didn't know it, but they would sent her to see a psychiatrist to evaluate her mind and behavior. It always seemed like Bray was reaching out to her through her dreams. She had this dream once or twice, she found herself back in school as a kid, she could kind of recognize a group of kids. One was a boy named Erick, he had red hair, he didn't talk very much. Most people thought he didn't talk very much because he didn't know how to talk and he was made fun of a lot by these two taller boys. She recognized them as Luke and Braun, they were bullying Erick. Then that was when she realized that Bray had come up to Erick and tried to help him. Then Luke and Braun pushed Bray down and started kicking him. For whatever reason, Carlie called out to Luke, went up to Luke and kissed him, but this only lasted for a moment and she headbutted Luke and started punching him. Luke's nose started bleeding and he started crying. She yelled something out so that he could hear her.

"Don't mess with my brother!"

She went over to Bray, he hugged her as he cried. She was about to ask if him and Erick were ok, but she heard voices calling her, only they were calling her Abigail. Carlie woke up in her bed, it wasn't a bad dream, it was just unusual... Erick and Bray were friends growing up? Luke and Braun were bullies growing up? Why would she kiss Luke? Bray was her brother? Why did she respond to the name Abigail? These were questions she wanted answered, she tried to go back to sleep to see if she could continue the dream, but for the rest of the night she was just in a dreamless slumber. Once she woke up, it seemed like time couldn't move fast enough, five minutes felt like an hour. She was mostly excited, but had an eerie feeling as well. Bray's character could be a little creepy, but it wasn't really that, something didn't feel right within her. If she was kept busy she was ok, but when she just sat and waited, she felt like she wasn't all there, and that something was inside her. The place where they were going was three hours away from where they lived. Carlie thought, why not try to get a few more hours of sleep since she didn't sleep much the night before? She got as comfortable as she could in the car and fell asleep. As she was sleeping, she had a different dream, but really, it seemed like something she remembered. As she was sleeping, in her dream she was also riding in the car, she was a lot younger, she guessed six or seven. It was dark in her dream, she heard familiar voices that she recognized to be her parents. It was a dark and stormy night and they were arguing with each other, they ran off the road and their car flipped several times until it finally landed against a tree. It seemed like for a moment, Carlie didn't feel attached to her body anymore, she could see her parents crying as they held her in their arms. Their arguing had caused them to get into an accident and she ended up dying in the accident. No one else seemed to see it, but a ball of light was floating around them and entered her body. This was the kind of things that happened with spirits that roamed the earth. It seemed to kind of make sense now... the only reason why she would feel like she was someone else is because she was someone else. Something scared her and she woke up to her brother shaking her.