Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 12)

Chapter Twelve

The next week Raw was in Atlanta, Abigail was hanging out with Bray and the others as fans came to have autographs and pictures taken. Most of the people that came were only interested in seeing Bray, but a few people were fans of the whole Wyatt Family. Abigail hadn't been with them long, but people recognized her and told her how she made an amazing addition to the group. Then there were a few people that were no so thrilled that she was in the group, these were the people that were jealous of her and wanted to be in her place. Suddenly she heard people calling out to her, but not by her name.

"Carlie! Hey! Over here!"

She looked and saw her parents and her brother. She didn't really know what to think about seeing them. They had pretty much abandoned her at the mental hospital. Going back would have to be one of her worst fears. Her brother was actually the first one to speak to her.

"Wow! Carlie, you're with The Wyatt Family? How did this happen?"

Her mom then interrupted.

"Yes Carlie, how did this happen?"

Bray stepped in and said his part.

"Because I allowed it to happen."

"She's supposed to be in a mental hospital right now... Because of her obsession with you!"

Abigail stepped in and fired back.

"Why are you here causing trouble? I knew you weren't coming back for me. You abandoned me, because you thought there was something wrong with me for wanting to be with Bray and The Wyatt Family."

"He kidnapped you. He's using your mental illness to his advantage.

"I don't have a mental illness! And by kidnapping me, I think you mean saved me. It's not kidnapping if I wanted to go. Turns out... The reason why I always felt connected to Bray... Is because I am. Bray is my brother. I'm not the person you think I am. The reason why you think I'm so different now than when I was a child is because I'm not who you think I am. My real name is Abigail, my spirit died fifteen years ago. The Carlie you knew no longer exists. She died in a car accident around the same time I did. I know... I was there, and I watched her spirit leave this body as mine entered it. She died because of an accident the two of you caused. The two of you should be dead! Not her!"

Bray put his hand on Abigail's shoulder.

Calm down Abigail, you're making a scene.

"I will not calm down! I know exactly why they're here! They want to take me back to the mental hospital. I'm not going! I'm a grown woman, and I'm not the person they think I am. I don't want to see them anymore! And I'm not going back to that mental hospital! We've been apart for too long! Don't let them take me!"

Abigail broke down now and hugged the closest person near her, which happened to be Luke. He wasn't really one to hug someone back, but Abigail needed this and he wrapped his arms around her. She had caused a scene and everyone was looking at her like she was crazy. Bray gave Luke an order.

"They're not going to take you Abby. Luke... Take her somewhere away from all of these people, she has been embarrassed in front of the world, she's hurting."

Luke nodded, placed one arm behind her back, and another arm behind her knees as he lifted her up and carried her away. She hid her face from everyone by placing her head in his chest and held onto him as he carried her away to a locker room. Bray talked to her parents, her mom more specifically.