Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 10)

Chapter Ten

It had been an interesting twenty four hours for Abigai, the people that she grew up believing were her parents had left her in a mental hospital. It took one painful shock in her head to trigger her memories. She realized who she really was, at first she had grown up as a wrestling fan and just felt connected to Bray. As it would turn out, as she regained her memories she remembered that Bray really was her brother. Bray had promised her that they would see each other again, and he kept his promise. Not only did he show up to see her, but he got her out of the mental hospital that her "parents" had left her in. Bray had brought her home, Luke, Erick, and Braun were all her friends growing up, what surprised her is that Bray had been letting them live there.

At first not everyone was happy to see her. Luke was still having a hard time believing that she was Abigail. He wasn't as spiritual as the rest and also didn't believe that she was Abigail because of her age. He didn't mean to upset her, he had apologized once he saw her again. Abigail felt like there was more to Luke now than when they were kids. Luke had apologized for upsetting her and told her that he would like to start over. He had talked to her more than the night before on the porch. He seemed to be hiding something from Bray and the others. She told him that they could keep things between them, but he wouldn't say much of anything else. She hoped that in time Luke would come to trust her again and talk to her more. He seemed broken inside and Abigail wanted to do whatever she could to fix him. She had wondered if at some point Luke started hating her because their last encounter in her past life wasn't pleasant.

They would start traveling with WWE again. Abigail felt touched that even after fifteen years, Bray had left her room the way she remembered it. To everyone else, her room was almost like sacred ground, no one else was allowed in her room. Bray always had hope that one day she would be returning, he was the most spiritual out of the group and believed in life after death. Bray never let anyone in Abigail's room because he thought, if anyone messed with anything in her room, it would bring shame to her memory, she would want everything to be right where she left it. Abigail went upstairs to her room to look through her clothes. One thing that Abigail was concerned about was if her clothes from her past life would fit her new body. She tried on a few outfits and was pleased that they still fit. Most people in society would think that her clothes were outdated, but of course Abigail never really cared about what people in society thought about her, not even in her past life. Once they all had clothes packed for several weeks, they loaded up their vehicles and hit the road. Braun and Erick would travel together while Luke traveled with Bray and Abigail. Abigail was the first one to start a conversation.

"So I know Bray has always wanted to get into wrestling, but what about you Luke? What made you want to get into it?"

"I would watch wrestling in my spare time after work. It interest me, and I grew tired of my old job. I was always the first to show up and the last to leave, I worked hard and came home feeling tired and under appreciated. I worked at that furniture factory for two years. I actually enjoyed making things out of wood as a young boy."

Abigail actually knew that, she just wanted to hear Luke talk. Even as well as Luke and Bray knew each other, even Bray didn't know this story. They listened as Luke continued to talk.

"I actually had a lot of experience from making things out of wood. My boss is an educated man, he thought I was dumber than a pile of rocks. I actually showed a lot of other employees how to do things. I would show them until I thought they understood, then I went over to start something new. My boss would walk by and I would over hear the new guys taking credit for my work, then my boss would look over at me and see me starting something new and thought that I was being too slow when I had actually done more work than anyone that worked there. Who do you think got promoted?... The guys that looked smarter than me and the guys that took credit for my work. As these guys were being promoted and paid more. I was always stuck doing the same thing and I would over hear my boss and the guys that were promoted talk about how slow I was and they insulted my intelligence."