Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 13)

Chapter Thirteen

It had been two days since Raw, Luke had not said a word to Abigail and she couldn't understand why. She had asked Erick to find out for her, but he wouldn't tell her why Luke was upset either. Erick pretty much found out about Luke's feelings when Luke told him that he was upset that she had kissed Dean Ambrose. It was not Erick's place to tell those feelings to Abigail. Luke had come to a point where he pretty much stopped caring about if Bray found out. Since two days had passed and nothing had happened, he wasn't really worried about Erick telling anyone his feelings for Abigail. It felt less stressful now that someone else knew about his feelings toward her. Bray had noticed that things seemed different between Luke and Abigail, while Abigail was sitting with Erick and Braun, Bray walked up to Luke and spoke to him.

"Luke... Would you care to speak to me alone?"

Luke only looked at Bray and nodded. He stood up and followed Bray. Bray made sure that they were alone.

"Luke... Would you please explain what is going on? Has something happened in the last two days? I've noticed a difference in you, and a difference in Abigail."

"Things just haven't been the same since she has returned. I've tried talking to her, I've tried getting along with her, but things just aren't the same. We are not the same people anymore, she's changed... I've changed. Before she died we were best friends, I've missed our friendship, but it's not the same anymore. Everything is different now, and it will always be different."

"I disagree... The other day when her parents came and upset her, she attached herself to you, that is the same as what would happen before she died. Finally, after fifteen years, I could see the real you again. Having Abigail back has brought change for the better, for all of us. What really troubles you brother?"

Luke wanted so badly to say everything, but this was neither the time, nor the place.

"Nothing... We should start warming up now, we need to be ready and focused for our match."

Bray knew that something was bothering Luke, he just wasn't saying. One thing Abigail had helped with is get Luke to speak more, but still it seemed like there was something troubling him. Bray didn't argue, he only nodded and they were on their way back to meet up with Erick and Braun. Bray went up to Abigail before they warmed up.

"Abigail... Something troubles you?"

"Yeah... I'm freaking out about Dean Ambrose, he forced a kiss on me and I'm not ok with it."

"We'll take care of Ambrose. It is best not to be left alone. If you can... Stay in the locker room with the other women. We'll come back for you when it is time to go out."

Abigail nodded and went inside the women's locker room with the other women. Unfortunately, The Wyatt Family was the main event of the night, and the rest of the women had other things that they had to do. Abigail was actually lost in her thoughts and didn't notice that everyone had left.

"I don't know why Luke is upset with me, I don't know what it was I could have done that upset him. When I asked him why he was upset, he yelled at me and said that he had nothing to say to me. It's been two days since we've talked to each other. I never know what Luke is going to do anymore, one minute he's talking to me like we did in my past life, and then the next thing I know, he becomes quiet and cold again. I just want him to open up to me like he used to. Things have changed, our friendship may never be what it once was. It hurts... I feel like we're taking a step backwards and becoming distant from each other again."