Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 24)

Chapter Twenty Four

Tyler woke up early the next morning. He was pretty tired the night before, but he heard a little bit of what Bray said. He only heard the part where Bray was talking about taking him to an orphanage so another family could take care of him. Did Bray not want him?This upset Tyler because he though Bray liked him, and cared about him. He liked Bray and stayed close to him ever since his mother died. When Dean came up to them in the hallway, he hid behind Bray and felt safe around him. He didn't know why, but there was something familiar about Dean and it scared him. Despite being afraid, he didn't want to stay where he wasn't wanted. He was being quiet when he got out of bed, he opened the door to his room, he went out into the main part of the hotel room and saw Bray asleep on the couch. He knew he had to be quiet so that he wouldn't wake up Bray or he would be upset. A few tears ran down his face as he quietly went out the door. He hesitated for a moment and looked back, something was telling him not to go, but at the same time he was almost sure that Bray wanted to get rid of him. Tyler wiped the tears out of his eyes and closed the door as he left the hotel room. He just started wandering the hallways not really sure about what to do.

Meanwhile, back in the hotel, Abigail was in a room of her own, she had shared a room with Bray and Tyler. It was two rooms in one bigger hotel room, Bray had slept comfortably on the couch. Abigail woke up with this uneasy feeling in her stomach, she got up and immediately felt the need to vomit. She made a run for the bathroom, she didn't know why, but fear suddenly took over. Did she have a bad dream that freaked her out, what was the deal with the need to vomit. It had been several hours since she ate anything, so nothing really came up but water. She then felt a sharp pain in her stomach that was unlike anything else she had ever felt. She was so scared, she didn't know what was going on, maybe she needed to call for help. She tried to ignore the fear she felt and tried to think... Her and Luke did sleep together a few days ago. There was a possibility that she could be pregnant. This was something that she had to find out for herself, she got dressed and quietly left the hotel room making sure that she didn't wake up Bray in the next room. She went down to the lobby and had an ambulance called to the hotel, and a few minutes later, she was in an emergency room. Her heart rate and blood pressure was through the roof, a doctor gave her something to calm her down, the suspense was killing her, but about an hour later, a doctor confirmed what she already knew...the pregnancy test came back positive. What would everyone else think of her? She was afraid of how every one would react. Her hormones and emotions were all over the place. She had been gone for a while and she was sure that everyone was wondering where she was and if she was ok. She knew that the best thing to do was to tell everyone the truth as soon as possible. She had a cab bring her back to the hotel.

Bray woke up not long after Abigail left, he was sure she was still asleep and didn't want to wake her, but he wanted to check on Tyler to see how he was doing, he looked in Tyler's room and saw that he wasn't there. He had already went by the bathroom so he knew Tyler wasn't in there. Bray then looked in Abigail's room and saw that she was gone too. He thought maybe they went down to the lobby for breakfast. He went down to the lobby to see if they were down there. Abigail and Tyler weren't, but the rest of the guys were and they were eating breakfast. Bray thought maybe he had just missed them and that maybe they went back to to the hotel room, but he came up to Luke.

"Have you guys seen Abigail or Tyler? Were they down here eating breakfast. Braun had been just hanging out for about an hour.

"I've been here the longest, I haven't seen them."

This was starting to worry Bray.

"They weren't in their rooms... I thought maybe they were down here. So... Nobody knows where they are?"