Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 25)

Chapter Twenty Five

Tyler has followed Dean because he felt like Bray didn't want him around. He was a five year old boy, he followed Dean because he was scared of being alone. Now Dean was leading Tyler into the dark part of the woods not far from the hotel. It was dark and Tyler could hear all kinds of strange noises around him. He was so scared that he started crying.

"Dean Please!... I'm scared!... I want to go back!"

"Shut up kid! We're not going back!... If you want to survive, then I suggest you do what I say... Now shut up and stop crying! Grow up kid!"

"I... I want to go back to Bray."

"You're not going anywhere! Definitely not back to Bray... You said it yourself... He doesn't want you anymore."

Tyler then decided to stop talking and kept following Dean. He tried to stop crying, but he couldn't. He had lost everything when his mother died. It had been a week ago, and Bray had been nothing but nice to him and took care of him. He only ran away because he thought Bray didn't want him anymore. He had overheard Bray talking about taking Tyler to an orphanage where another family could find him and take care of him. Tyler was only following Dean because he didn't know what else to do, and because he was scared of Dean and his recent change in attitude. He didn't know why, but from the first moment he saw Dean, there was just something about him that frightened him. There was that same look in Dean's eye that there was in the wolf that had killed his mother. It all seemed to make sense all of a sudden and Tyler stopped following him. Dean turned around after he didn't hear footsteps behind him anymore. He saw Tyler standing with a look of shock on his face. He seemed dazed, and there were even more tears going down his face now.

"Hey! I thought I told you to stop crying... Why did you stop? We need to keep moving."

Dean was hoping to get Tyler as far away from Bray as he could, he was sure that Bray was looking for him. As he came up to Tyler, he backed away.

"Don't touch me!... Stay away from me."

Dean was confused and getting annoyed. He grabbed Tyler's hand in a tight grip and jerked him so that Tyler was standing right in front of him.

"Now you listen to me! I said come on!"

Tyler cried out in pain, Dean had a tight grip on his hand.

"Ow!... Stop! Please... Let me go. Ow!"

Dean started walking again and pulling Tyler along with him.

"Stop struggling! You will do what I say! You're only making this hard on yourself."

Dean wanted to get away from the hotel as fast as he could, Tyler was struggling to keep up and tripped. There were rocks, on the ground and Tyler had scraped his knees and hands. He saw the blood on his hands and knees. He looked up and saw Dean glaring at him. Tyler cried as Dean approached him again.

"It was you... You did it."

Dean was confused.

"What are you talking about?!"

"You're the wolf... You killed my mom... Why?!"

Dean was frustrated, he grabbed Tyler by the shirt, and picked him up off the ground.

"Listen here you little brat!... I did you a favor! The fact of the matter is, I can do what I want, when I want and not explain myself to anyone. Especially not some whiny ass kid. Yeah... I killed your mom, because I can. You're really starting to get on my nerves with your constant whining and complaining. I'm giving you a chance to live. I suggest you do what I say, because there's nothing... Nothing stopping me from ripping you apart right now."