Home Town

Sorry guys you might read the first chapter and go Meh then not read the rest. Honestly the first few chapters aren't that good, but they do get better trust me. It also changes from script to POV if that's more of your style. Thanks for reading ❤️ FYI I wrote this years ago at a very young age so any spelling errors etc please cut me some slack 🥺

Leah = A high school student, aged 17. She lived in Britian with her mother. She was an ordinary girl with an ordinary life. Until she met them....

Leah slowly woke up and rubbed her eyes. She got up from her feet and walked over to her dressing table, picking up her black rimed glasses and putting them on her face. She searched for a hair tie, and tied her hair up in a high pony tail. Then she grabbed a par of black leggings and a black Hoodie with the BTS logo written all over it. She put on her clothes and slid on a pair of her old converse and walked towards the bathroom. She quickly brushed her teeth, grabbed her bag, then made her way to school.

As She walked in the entrance She saw her friend Emily. She greeted her and they walked to class.
Emily: Hey Leah, what are we in first?'
Leah:That would be English'
And they continued to walk through the corridors.

AN/
Leah is a High School student aged 17. She has light brown hair, black rimmed glasses and loves dance. She has studied music, how to fix equipment, how to set up equipment, and has studied a little but on songwriting etc. Her best friend is Emily and they have done everything together since early ages. She also studied music and has even wrote a few songs with Leah over the years. Emily is also a high school student but she is slightly older ( she's age 18 - her birthday is early) with dark brown hair. They both love their favourite boy band BTS and both plan on seeing them this year.

The bell rang, and everyone walked out of class. Leah could see Emily waiting for her outside with excited look on her face.

Emily: Leah! Leah quick  you need to look at this!
Leah: Calm down and what's up?
She gave her phone to Leah . On the screen was 2 tickets to a upcoming BTS concert.

She looked up at her with excitement.
Leah: I'm so happy for you

Leah hugged her tight but she pushed her away gently.
Emily: What do u mean me? Don't you mean us?
Leah: No way, you didn't ?
She kept nodding and jumping. They both fan-girled as they walked down the corridors to P.E

AN/
Sorry if this isn't very good, and it's a bit cheesy lol please comment your opinions and I will try to make this better xx