New message (1)

Leah's POV

Today I woke up tired, and just couldn't be bothered. Even though I shouldn't let her bother me she does. Mika.

I got up and went in the kitchen and past the living only way there were everyone was. I felt a few eyes follow me, as I went and grabbed food and walked straight back into my room. I don't know what's happened to me lately. I just feel drained.

The boys left and Emily were watching tv until we had to leave for work. As we sat in silence I heard my phone go off. It was a message from a familiar name. 'Noah' it read. I taped on it and it came up. 'Hey Leah, hope you remember me. Anyways hope we can talk later when your free.
Meet me at the cafe x' I felt a mixture of relief and confused at the same time. Emily noticed me and asked. 'Who's that?' 'It's nothing, just mail' I said and stood up and left the room.

Jungkooks POV:

The last few months have been weird. Things aren't the same or fun anymore. Of course we have fun at rehearsals and have a laugh, but with Mika and how's Leah's been it's worrying. I think everyone is the same though.

We got back from rehearsal and as usual the house was empty. I walked in the library living room and the Tv was left on. I sat on the couch and saw a phone lying there. I picked it up and saw the phone case I know too well. It was Leah's phone. I got an idea to take selcas on her phone so she will see them and hopefully it will cheer her up a little.
I typed in the password and her messages came up. I went to click off of them went I noticed the unfamiliar name. Noah? Who's is this guy? Why is he messaging her anyway? I noticed how defensive I was getting and clicked to read them. He message her but she didn't reply - not much of a conversation. Maybe she didn't know him and ignored it? Anyways I won't saying anything to her, she will scold me for snooping haha. But I'll take those photos anyway and I'll include the others to.

Leah's POV

When we finished work and got home I got ready to meet Noah at the cafe. I saw that Jin was cooking and so I walked in and closed the door behind me. 'What's up' he said and turned to face me. 'Can we talk?' He nodded and stopped cooking.

After explaining to Jin about Noah and going to meet him he spoke. 'So you sure it's him? And aren't you annoyed that he's not spoke in awhile?' 'Well idk, we'll see I guess' I sighed. 'Have you told the others? You know we are all worried about you right?' He said. 'No it's not that big of a deal, and don't worry about me I'm fine' I said. 'Well when you decided to talk to me I'm here ok? We are here' he smiled. 'Thanks Jin' I said and hugged him.

After awhile I was Sitting with all the others in the living room. Jin was cooking still but with Emily. I stood up and grabbed my coat and put it on. 'Where are you going?' V asked curiously, and I looked at him, jungkook, then the others. 'Out' I said and walked out. I then went to the kitchen and opens the door. 'I'm going out okay? I said only looking at Jin, then he winked back. 'Where are you going?' Emily asked. 'Out' I said. 'back in a bit' I said a left the kitchen. 'Come back before it's dark!' Jin shouted. 'Leah!' I heard Emily shout. Through the rooms.
I opened the door and shut it behind me, and felt the door hit my face. Hopefully this goes well.