Meet and Greet

It was the day BTS had their first meet and greet since they came to L.A. It was in the afternoon and the boys were ready to go. They got on the car and drive to a hall where it would begin.

When everything was set up, firstly BTS sat on the stage answering many questions the fans had. They had many questions about their album, the experience they've had so far and where there off to next. Leah and Emily sat backstage on a couch watching the boys on T.V screen.
Leah: the fans are so excited to see them, it reminds me of when we came to the concert.
Emily: yeah I was so excited, I couldn't believe we were there.
Leah: they boys, they look so happy aswell
Emily: I know
They continue to watch more but stop talking when they hear a girl ask a question about them
Fan: my question is for all of you! What are those girls like? Leah and Emily I think? Do you like hang out with them?
Jin: well yes Leah and Emily have been working with us for quite some time now. They are kind and help us when we record.
RapMon: yeah we hangout a lot when we aren't busy working on our album for you guys.
The girl smiles, and sits down.
Girls start to shout 'can we meet them?!'
They boys hesitate and look at each other.
Jin: yous want to meet them?
Crowd: yes!!
Jin: can Leah and Emily come from back stage to here?
~~
Leah:wait what....
Emily: they want us to...
A staff members asks them to follow him
Hesitating they stand up and walk towards the stage
Leah: I-I...
Emily: let's do this carefully but naturally...
They look at each other trying to calm down
RapMon: are they here??
Jimin: yeah they're backstage.
Leah and Emily begin to walk on stage, the to girls expected total silence but they got a Cheer, which made them worry a lot less.
They went and sat down on the two spare seats that had just been put out for them.
Jin: can you introduce yourselfs? *laughs*
The girls giggle and borrow J-Hopes mic.
Leah: H-hello guys, my names Leah
Emily: hello my names Emily.
The crowd laugh at there embarrassment. They turn slightly red.
Jin: aw they got embarrassed
Jungkook: well guys do you have any questions you would like to ask them
Fan: where are yous from?
Leah: a city in britian
Fan: what is your occupation?
Emily: we set up the equipment in the studio or where- ever BTS need to record or perform etc
And more fans asked questions about there not-too-personal-life.
Fan: any advice for us? Like growing up and facing life.
Leah: well.. Firstly you need to go through the bad times to get to the good, so always try hard, give 100% effort. I know this is easier said than done but just follow your dreams. This big bad world is full of obstacles that you need to overcome. Life is a test to success which you need to earn.
Emily: I don't think I could say anything better, and Leah you went a bit deep there my friend *giggles*
Leah: sorry I got carried away
*crowd laughs*
After another few hours of questions BTS where taking pictures with everyone. Some of them even wanted Leah and Emily in it which they were surprised at first but naturally came familiar with it.

Hours later when they are finished.
Leah: I think we did that well.
Emily: yeah we didn't expose to much, but there's really nothing we aren't telling their fans to be honest.
Leah: yeah, we have became close with them but there's nothing that special. *then starts to whisper to emily* maybe you and Jimin but yous aren't together or anything. Not yet anyway *giggles*
Emily: shup *she giggles*
Afterwards They went on the BTS fandom app. They scrolled through their feed. They had a few messages from other fans asking 'are you really Leah and Emily?' Or 'do you actually hang out with them?' Or something similar. Leah and Emily helped each other answer them. They would say something nice and short like,
'Yes it's really me, we've been and are big fans of BTS just like you. We now work for BigHit and hang out with them sometimes, but thanks for messaging me I will try to post pictures and stuff for you guys. Talk to you later xxx '
They didn't want to brag or be to harsh, so something simple would be more appropriate.

After everything was finished they decided to go back to the hotel and just hangout there, as they were all tired from today.
Jungkook: I love seeing their faces smile, just makes me happier
RapMon: yeah makes you want to do something great, just for them
Jin: seeing them cheer makes you feel proud of what you and we've done so far. The journeys been great
Suga: I don't know what I would be doing right now if it weren't for BigHit
Jimin: same
J-Hope: I'm also glad they liked Leah and Emily. The fans seemed to enjoy talking to them.
RapMon: they were cute on stage though, getting all embarrassed and stuff *laughs*
Jin: I wanted to hug them when they got embarrassed I felt so bad
Leah hides her face of embarrasement, then Jungkook runs over and hugs her.
The members continue there conversation then go back to there other rooms and get rest for tomorrow.