And a 5678

I would like to say thanks to Senem819 and rekhaswamy1 for helping me on ideas for this chapter! Enjoy ❤️Xx

Jungkooks POV

I was in the kitchen grabbing a drink then sat on the sofa. I was watching some program then Leah walked in. 'Hey' I said. She only gave me a slight nod. 'What's up with you?' She came over and sat beside me and she sorta cuddled into me. 'Emily is out with Jimin so I'm a loner for the time being' she laughed. 'Well I'm here, what do you wanna do? Go to the studio of something?' 'Yeah that would be cool' she stood up and pulled me up and we got our coats and headed out.

Leah's POV

So we got to the studio and headed up to the practice room, the same one me and Emily where at yesterday. Jungkook went through his phone and picked music and we started to create our own little routine. We were laughing away and having fun.

We finally finished it and we started to run through it multiple times. There was cute parts, cool parts, and what you would call heated I guess? We were coming up to the end part and I had to pose a certain way and he had to hold my waist and sorta look onto my neck so you couldn't see his face. I could feel him breathing which me giggle at first but I got used to it. We stood there panting and kookie looked up at the big mirrors and smiled at me. We broke apart and went to run through it one more time and I could already feel myself starting to blush. Honestly I wanted to melt right there.

Jimins POV

So I was holding Emily's hand and leading her to my little surprise I made up for her. It was sunny so I thought we could spend the day at the park. 'Where are we going' she said. I just smiled at her and kept walking. We got near the lake and I blindfolded her. 'Just for a little while Jagiya' I said softly. 'If you push me in the lake Jimin I swear I will get Leah on you' she laughed. 'Don't worry I won't, plus I don't want that happening' she lightly punched me and I laughed. I got her hand and pulled her to the area I was before when setting it up.  I sat us both down so we were facing each other, and took off her blindfold gently. She gasped and cover her mouth with her hands. Then she wrapped her arms round my neck and hugged me. 'I love you so much' she said. 'I love you to'

Jungkooks POV

So me and Leah were walking back to the house. I gave her a piggy back as she was tired, even though I was to. She didn't want to at first as she said she would hurt me, but I insisted. We walked all the way back just talking. It was nice and relaxing. We got to the house and she got off my back. We walked into the living room and both of us collapsed on the couch. We lay there for awhile and we cuddled. Leah ended up falling asleep, so I took off her glasses and put them on the side table. Then I felt myself drifting away to.

Emily's POV

It was so kind of him to set this up for us. We were having a picnic by the lake in the park. We sat on a huge blanket and there was a basket of goodies. We were laying down across from one another talking and laughing. He was so cute at times. 'I'm really sorry Emily. I shouldn't have acted that way' he said looking away from me. 'Jimin I overreacted to it fine. But it's shows that you care for me which is a really nice feeling. So please don't blame just yourself' he smiled.' Well I just don't want to hurt my Jagiya, protect you' ' I know I know and same with you'

Jimins POV

Me and Emily were talking away then it began to rain. Just perfect! We both laughed and got up. I took off my jacket and gave it to Emily, she looked so small with it on, it was cute. I grabbed her hand and we ran back to the house. It reminded me of BigBangs 'let's not fall in love' music video. Apart from your clothes sticking to your body wasn't a good feeling aha.

Finally we made it back to the house. It stopped raining when we were a few blocks away, so we didn't walk in the house completely drenched. I followed Emily towards the living room but she stopped and turned around and put her finger over her lips, telling me to shh and walked to her room instead. I peeked into the living and noticed what she was talking about. Jungkook and Leah were sleeping on the couch. I held in a laugh and made my way to my room.