6K!!!!

Omg guys 6k! Your are all amazing 😂 thanks for reading, all the votes, and I've noticed how many people have added this story to their reading list I was literally so surprised ☺️ so yeah again thank you all and please keep reading I promise I'll try make these crappy chapters better lmao ❤️Xx

~~REWIND~~
Jungkooks pov

We reached a playground and we both walked in. 'why here?' Leah asked. 'i dont know' I laughed. We both sat on the bench beside each other. 'Leah....' I took a deep breath and turned towards her. 'Hear me out?'...........

Emily's POV
( AN/ haha sorry guys thought I'd mess with you ) As I we got inside, I walked straight into my room and collapsed on the bed. I was exhausted. I lay there for s few seconds then heard someone open the door behind me. 'Leah is that you' I said not looking up. 'Nah it's me, your ChimChim' he said laughing. I laughed not looking up at him still. 'Aww is my Emily tired?' Jimin said in a voice then I heard him walk closer. 'Yeah mr obvious' I said laughing at him. He laughed then I felt him lie down beside me and wrap his arms around me, kinda like a back hug I think? 'What are you doing?' I said trying to push him away. 'I wanted to cuddle with you' he replied not letting me go. 'I wanted to make sure you were feeling okay to ' I smiled but he couldn't see it. Knowing he cares about me like that makes me feel more relaxed somehow. Even the little things he does for me. I really love him. 'Thanks Jimin' I said to him. 'No thanks needed, you are one of my main priorities' he said and squeezed me tighter. 'Really? I love you Jimin' I said blushing and laughing. 'I love you to' he chucked.

Jungkooks POV

'Of course' she replied still looking at the ground. 'Look I can't explain my feelings properly' I took another breath then looked straight forward. 'But Every time I'm with you, it's like my heart races when you talk to me. I look at Emily and Jimin and think I want that' I realize I smile more as I talk about it, and I turn to Leah. ' look I really like you, and I want to try....please' She looks up at me and we both look into each other's eyes. She doesn't say anything but hugs me and wraps her arms round my neck. 'Yes' she said then I hugged her back. 'But what are we gonna tell the others?' She said. 'Lets keep it our little secret'

Leah's POV

After talking with Jungkook we head back home and quietly open the door so no one hears us. I head to my room and open the door. 'Oh Emily I--' I put my hand over my mouth to shut myself up. 'I'm so sorry!' I accidentally shouted. ' I didn't mean to interrupt' I laughed. 'Nah it's fine' Jimin laughed. 'I was gonna leave anyway, Emily's fell asleep' he said and got up to his feet. 'Aww that's cute' i replied making Jimin blushed slightly making me laugh more as he walked out of the room. I took off my coat and lay on my bed, then I felt my sled drift away to.

Vs POV

As me and the boys were playing a video game Jungkook walked smiling at the ground. 'Where have you been?' I said still playing the game. 'Aw I was out' he said. 'What you smiling about to' J-hope laughed. 'What am I not allowed to smile?' He laughed then walked over and sat on the sofa watching us. And shortly after him Jimin walked in looking a bit pinkish. 'Jimin why you blushing?' Rapmin said winking at him and laughing. 'What were you to up to?' Jimin turned from smiling to an annoyed face. 'Nothing like your thinking about you perv' Jimin said annoyed but laughing slightly. 'Where's my best friend to?' I asked standing up. 'She's in her room, but Emily's sleeping so be quiet' Jimin said. He's so protective against her honestly, I mean it's not a bad thing but chill, I laughed to myself. I gues its kind of cute tho. I walked towards the girls room and quietly opens the door. I looked in and noticed they were both sleeping. Aw poor girls haha. I walked back to the living room and began to play again. 'It's so cute they are both sleeping' I said laughing as well as the others.

AN sorry it was so short and crappy but I promised it would be out soon 😂😭 add