5K !!!

Guys thank you so much! Thanks to you all who read and vote on my story! Since I've not updated in forever 😂 enjoy ❤️Xx

And I forgot to mention, yes I did change my photo. I'm probably gonna change it back soon. Meh, let's see what happens.....

Leah's POV

As we where standing in line, me and hobi were probably the loudest there. We were laughing and screaming just like he does on Bangtan bomb. Then we started singing. 'I need you girl~~' mainly the chorus. All the others were laughing at us. Emily was dying of laughter, holding her stomach. As we both sang I looked at Kookie, and our eyes met. Then he quickly looked away. Aha no way, he was doing that thing wasn't he? I began to laugh a little and sing at the same time but it wasn't working so I sat down laughing hard while the others laughed at me. J-hope stopped as well and his laughter over took him to.

Emily's POV

After having a laughing fit because of J-hope and Leah, before we knew it we were on the ride. After getting strapped in, I looked up at Jimin, sitting beside me. How did I get so lucky?like really.....how?  'Enjoying the view?' He said smirking. 'Shut up!' I said hitting his arm lightly. 'I was only teasing. And I'm enjoying mine' he said with a wink. 'I think you need Leah's glasses then hmm?' I said looking straight ahead. 'Nah my visions perfectly fine' he said. 'Smooth' is all I could say making him laugh. I put my hand on the bar as the ride began and he put his hand on top. I looked at him and we both smiled, then looked forwards again.

J-Hopes POV

When the ride started me and Leah lifted out hands up and started to scream as the roller coaster when straight down. 'Ahhhhh!' Is basically what everyone shouted. After going up and down, round and round a sign said pose for the camera so me and Leah looked at each other and smiled. Me and Leah posed like we were meditating and the flash went. We both burst out laughing at the ride began to slow down. 'Omg that was perfect' Leah said and we high-five-d. 'Yay I can't wait to see the picture!' I said jumping up and down. 'What did yous do' Rapmon said laughing. Then we all ran down to the shop were the photos were. We were all waiting patiently for the photo, when it shown on the screen, we all laughed at our faces. 'We all look so scared' Emily said laughing. 'Look at hobi and Leah' Jimin laughed. 'Im buying that!' I shouted and headed towards the counter.

Leah's POV:

After going on that ride me and V headed to a stall that sold candy. 'I want candy floss!' I shouted. 'Yay same!' We bought some and ran back to the other members. I noticed yoongi was in a day dream so I went up to him.'Open your mouth yoongi' I said laughing. 'Why?' He looked concerned. 'Stop overthinking just do it' I giggled.  Hesitating a bit he opened his mouth and I shoved a piece of the candy floss inside. 'You'll thank me later' I said then winked laughing then he laughed. 'Thank you!' He shouted with a mouthful. Then I linked arms with him so he could have some more as we walked.

Jimins POV:

After rides apon rides we eventually stop to grab something to eat for dinner. 'I'm so hungry!' Leah moaned. 'Same' RapMons said. They two were walking beside one another and it was really funny how much talker rapmon was to Leah. 'we are nearly there so shh' jin said. After walking a bit more we arrive at restaurant. We walk in and take a seat. We sat a t a long table. There was me, then Leah, then Suga. And at the other side was V, rapmon, Jungkook, j-hope then jin.

After talking and laughing we all ate and headed out. It was darker and some stars came out. I lightly took Emily's hand and intwined our fingers and smiled at her as she looked up at me. She moved close so she was hugging my arm. We both walked Silently as the breeze bit our faces gently. It was nice. Every so often I would feel her squeeze my hand softly and I would do it back. I didn't look at the others who were probably teasing. All I cared about right now was this.

Leahs POV

I saw Jimin and Emily and 'awed' at them. I think the others heard me as they laughed a little. We all walked quietly, you could only hear the foot steps of us 9. 'Leah?' It was his voice. Jungkook. I turned round and we both stopped as the others walked on. 'j-jungkook?' I stuttered. He looked down at his feet then back to me, right in my eyes this time. His stare was so strong, but soft at the same time. 'Can we talk later? Like when we get Back' he said then looked away again. 'yeah' I said quietly then we both walked back silently.

Jungkooks POV.

When we headed back home it was around 8pm. We just stepped outside the car and the others headed inside, but me and Leah sat outside. 'S-so....' she said quietly. I feel bad for asking in such short notice. I'm sure she's tired, but I can't Wait any longer. 'Can we take a wall first?' I replied. I didn't want to speak to her when the others could hear us. She nodded and we both walked talking shyly to one another.

We reached a playground and we both walked in. 'why here?' Leah asked. 'i dont know' I laughed. We both sat on the bench beside each other. 'Leah....' I took a deep breath and turned towards her. 'Hear me out?'...........