CHRISTMAS

Jimins POV

I walked in the living room and Emily's staring at the tree, with the faint and slow Christmas song on. I walk over and pull her towards me and turn her around to face me, I even manage to get her into a 'waltz' position - smooth.

'My gawd jimin, gave me a heart attack just there' she laughs

We begin to waltz slowly, side stepping slowly in a circle. She leans her head on my chest. 'Merry Christmas Jagiya' I whisper in her ear.

''Merry Christmas' she giggles softly.
'Did you like what I got you?' I ask. I bought her a thin silver bracelet which has 'Forever together' engraved on it. I thought it shows that's we'll be together no matter what.

'I love it' she says 'sorry I didn't get you anything as good as this' she says with disappointment.
'All I need is for you to stick with me, that's all I want' I say.

'Your too good to me'. She laughs. 'I love you chimchim'
My heart melted even more for her, I didn't think that was possible.
'I love you to' I replied and kisses her forehead then leaned my head on hers.

~~~~~few hours later~~~~~

Leah's POV

I finally get in the door and omg the warmth is so nice. It was freezing outside. Wouldn't be surprised if I had icicles were hanging from my ears.

I hear laughter and chatting from the living room. I walk in and V, J-Hope, and Jimin are all playing the new game I bought them - Watch dogs 2. I'd love to play it myself actually, I'm secretly a gamer girl haha - while the others watch them.

Emily is helping Jin cook xmas dinner which I have no idea what it is, smells good though. So know I feel like I should do something to. I go into the joint kitchen and begin to organize the dinner setting.

'Hey Leah your back! did you meet Joshua?' Emily asks.
'Your saying that as if it's my first ever time meeting him' I laugh 'but yeah I did and oh my gawd has he changed'

Emily looks so surprised. 'Really?! I've gotta see him!'
'Well it feels weird calling him Joshie now, he like a man and he's even taller than me'

'Woah I haven't even seen him and him changing already scares me' she laughs
'Tell me about it'

~~~~~

We were all sitting around the table and we just finished the desert. Now we were all just talking away.

*glass tapped by a fork sound?* (lmao)

I look up and it's Jungkook who's looking right at me, smiling. My stomach drops. Why am I so scared to tell them?

He looks away from me when he begins.
'So uh' we all laugh 'I have some news for you guys.

'Oooo kookie what is it already?' Jimin says impatiently making him laugh nervously.

'We didn't want to say anything in case it didn't work out but' he pauses and walks around the table and pulls me into his arms.

'Leah and I--'
'OMG ARE YOU A COUPLE' Emily fan girls.
My face burns up and I laugh so I left kookie to answer, but he only nods.

Emily's POV

'OMG HOW NICE' I continues. I run up and pull leah and hug her tight.
'T-thanks but I c-can't breath' she laughs.

'Awh that's so cute!' J-Hope shouts!
'Jungkook you smooth maknae' Rapmon teases
'Funny' is all he says back.

Jungkook POV

I finished up my turn on the game and it was now Vs.
I get up and go to find Leah.
'Not gonna watch?' He asks
'Nah imma take a breather'

I go and open the door to outside and find leah sitting on the steps.
'Hey...' is all I could say
'Hey...'

I sit down beside her.
'You okay?' I look at her face that's looking onto the ground.
'Well yeah everything's great, just I don't know it feels weird'

'What do you mean?'
'Well before you announced it I kinda froze' she laughed.
'Me too, didn't you hear that nervous laugh of mine'

She laughs again. 'Maybe I'm not used to this love game'
'Don't worry about it' and I put my arm around her, she then lean her head against my chest.

'Thanks' she says softly.
We sit there for awhile then I thought about the party.

'C'mon' I say and pull her up.
'What? Where are we going?' She asks
'I missed my opportunity last time' I laugh.
'What are you talking about'

I practically pull her in the living room and turn on the music.
'What?' She said so confused

Jimin also thought the same. He pulled Emily up from the couch and started to dance, then the others followed.

I pulled her close to me.
'I missed my chance at the party'
'I was hogging the seats' she laughs

'So how about it, dance with me?'
'No' she says. Then bursts out laughing.
'Should seen your face! Of course I will'

~~~~

Leah's POV

I got out of my bed and went for a glass of water. Everyone was asleep whether that was in their room or they were crashed out in here.

Jimin and Emily are sleeping on the couch. They're so cute together. V, Jungkook and J-Hope are lying spread out on the floor. Suga, Jin and Rapmon were the ones who actually made it to their beds.

I got my glass and laughed quietly at them all.
'Leah....stay here with me' I crapped myself. It was a tired Jungkook hand that grabbed my ankle.

'Hey! You scared me' I loud whispered.
He chuckled 'sorrryyyyyy'
'Now let me go, I'm going to bed' I shakes off his ankle.

'No! Stay here' he said again trying to grab it.
'Byeeee' I said walking away.

In the hallway I was suddenly picked up and carried bridal style. Yet again by that same person.

'What are you--!' I shout but stop myself.
'Shhh you'll wake up the others' he laughs.

He carries me into my room and places me on my bed.
'What do you think your doing?' I ask
'Well if you won't sleep in there I'll sleep in here'

He then plonks down beside on my bed and hugs me. 
'Saranghae jagiya' he says and kiss me.
'Love you to' I laugh.
I cuddle into him and fall asleep in his embrace.