Mika

Emily's POV

'Thank gawd this person was nice enough to tell us' I said
'I know right, imagine if I'd lost it for ever'

We were walking Into the studio to get Leah's phone back. The boys were here too. They were just changing in the bathroom.

'Yeah and--- Mika what are you doing here?' I said as we entered the studio.
'Looking for this?' She held up Leah's phone.

'Yeah, why do you have it?' Leah asks
'Well someone left it at the counter, obviously I wasn't going to just leave it there, was I?'

'Anyways can I have it back thanks' she said walking towards her, for her only to walk backwards.
'And how would that be any fun?' She smirks.

'Oh give it a rest Mika' I said.
'Leah if I give it back to you--'

'More like you will give it back'
I turn around and the boys are back. I look at Mika and her expression is still smirking. That's odd, usually she turns all innocent.

'So is it true? Leah and Jungkook are dating?' She said un expectantly. We all go silent.
'What? No. Why would you say such things?' Yoongi said saving us.

'Well Leah's phone says otherwise' she said cockily holding up her phone.
'You went through my phone?!' Leah yells slightly getting annoyed.

'Well why not? I needed to get more dirt on you' she said. I instantly grabbed Leah's arm just incase she tried anything.
'What are you saying?' Leah said

'Well it's not fair you get to hang out with the boys all the time' Mika said.
'Well she is our makeup artist' Namjoon rolled his eyes. Mika got slightly more annoyed at his comment.

'Anyways! I knew you'd work you way around them, so I thought I'd try stop you' Mika said
'Look it's only my job geez. Why does my phone come into this?'

She laughs. 'Well I didn't know at first until I saw your photos and texts which state the obvious'
'They're just close friends Mika, they--'

'Cut the crap guys!' She shouts. 'Otherwise ill tell all your fans about your little relationship'

Leah's POV:

There were so many thoughts going through my head. If this got out I could loose my job, my friends, my relationship even. Jungkook and the boys reputations could get ruined also...

'Mika don't, that's just stirring up rumors' Emily said.
'Rumors or not it still could effect Leah' she smirks.

She then walks towards leah and tosses her the phone.
'You now listen to me. Got it' she said and walked out.

I felt tears threatening to escape.
'I-I'm sorry guys, it's all my fault' I said sadly.
'Leahhh' Emily said and hugged me.

'Look it's okay, we just need to find a way to stop her from saying anything' Jin said
'I'll tell the manager, maybe he can sort something out'

'Or maybe we could just tell the fans?' Tae said.
'What?'
'Well we have always been honest with armys, so why not tell them this too? They're supportive and I'm sure they'll be respectful'

'True, but it is a big risk' jimin said.
'No guys don't do that just Because of this mess I've made'

Jungkooks POV:

I walk over and hug leah, pushing her head onto my chest gently.
'You never made the mess, it's not your fault' I stroke her hair as I hear her sobs.

'Don't cry ok?' I said and wiped her tears.
'I'm sorry' she said putting her hand on mine.
'Dont apologize pabo' I smile.

I wasn't gonna lie, I was scared to. Our whole group could be effected if a rumor like this got out. I wouldn't be ashamed of being with leah, it's just social media and particular fans can be, well you know - harsh and not understanding at all.

'Let's just talk about this later, we have practice to do'

~~~