GOT7

HEY GUYS IM BACKKK! Sorry it's been so long, ugh I've missed so much! HOPE YALL HAD A VERY GREAT CHRISTMAS and hopefully you will enjoy these late late late chapters

I've also included my good friend igot7armyexolcarat who's just started Re-writing her story ( X-reader ) so go check out her to. SARANGHAE ❤

Jungkooks POV

Yesterday was good. I got my first kiss, with Leah. Had an amazing Christmas party at the studios to. Shame though, Leah and Emily were too busy keeping their seats so I didn't have a chance to dance with her haha. Maybe I'll get my opportunity soon.

Emily's POV

'Hey Guys have you seen Got7 lately?' Jimin said.
'Why do you ask you weirdo? You aren't stalking their page right?' Rapmons laughed.
'Nah I ain't leah' he replied.
'Shhhh' leah laughed. 'But FYI I talk monsta x's page'
'Shownu right?' I ask. She loves him
'You know it' leah winks at me

'No look, Jackson sent me a photo of them but...there's a girl with BamBam'
'Really? You shouldn't be concerned!' I said jealousy.
'Aww Jagi don't get jealous I was just saying' he said pinching my cheek.
'Mhmm' I reply making him laugh

Jimins a POV

'right so what's the deal with her? Think she's dating him?' Kookie asks.
'Well maybe I mean look, his arms round her'
Instantly I have them all huddled round my phone looking at the selfie.

'Emily look....is that Sophie?' Leah says
Emily the grabs the phone out my hands for r her and leah to see.
'Hey!' We all shout but they ignore us.

'Omg it is! You lot need to call BamBam now!' Emily squeals
'Wait yous know her?' V asks.
'Yeah went to our skl but moved away before we moved up a year. Haven't seen her since' leah says.

Leah's POV

'Hello?' BamBam says on loudspeaker.
'Hey!' Jimin says with us all sitting round him.
'Awh sup Jimin?'
'Awh good thanks yourself?'
'Yeah good!'

'So you got a new girlfriend?' Rapmons says funny.
'Oh hey Namjoon! And hmm how'd you know?' He laughs
'Well when your friend sends a picture of you all and you've got your arm round a girl, there's only so many options of why that is'

'True' he laughs 'wait so you called me just for that?'
'No actually we have some close friends who recognize her' Jimin speaks.
'Wait who?' He said slightly confused.
'Come round all we'll introduce yous, and bring your friends to'

~~~~~~

A few hours pass by and We all got dressed and Jin's making Brunch for us all.

*knock*

'I'll get it!' Rapmons says running up to the door.
'Bet he just wants to see if Jackson is coming' Suga says.
'Or the girl' J-hope laughs

I was in the joint on kitchen leaning against the unit when BamBam, The girl who actually is Sophie, Junior and Jackson.

'Look who it is!' Rapmon says.
'Hey!' We all say.

Jackson and BamBam I already knew what they looked like obvs but Sophie has changed so much! Her hair is stilll black but it's now shoulder length, and she's so skinny - I'm so jealous! - and tall, about the same height as Emily.

Me and Emily walk over and hug Sophie while the boys shoulder hug the other two
'SOPHIE!' We shout.
'Ahh guys ive missed you!' She hugs us back. 'But What are you doing here?' She asks

'Me and leah look at the boys who start to explain it for us.
'Well this is leah and Emily, they moved in with us awhile back' Jimin says.
'Awh yeah I remember watching the bangtan meetup thingy that was showing awhile ago' BamBam says

'Nice to meet you im Jackson' he says winking at us.
'Back off Emily' Jimin laughs
'Oh you've taken her?' He laughs.

'Yup so back up, and don't say anything' He says pulling Emily onto the couch with him.

'Im BamBam!' He shouts making us laugh.
'I'm junior' he says smiling at me, making me have butterflies for some reason, maybe his gaze is strong?
'nice to meet you to' I say smiling.

~~~~~

During the evening the boys are playing a video game, which I honesty wish I was, but me, Emily and Sophie are in our room discussing their love life's. I'm dying to tell them about My Kookie but i think I'll leave it just now.

'So you and BamBam huh? How's that happen?' Emily's ask.
'I could say the same about you and Jimin' she laughs. 'But yeah me and him have been going out for awhile now, we met in Thailand when I went back there for a year, which was when he was on tour there to. We met at one of their concerts and things lead on from there '

'Well me and leah went to one of their concerts and ended getting a job with Bighit, all thanks to Leah' she smiles at me.

'Your welcome!' I say laughing
'So where do you stay? At their dorm I take it?'
'No o live in an apartment nearby them actually, and well I can see you both stay here!'

'So leah how bout you got any boys? In BTS, others?' She asks me.
'just being a single Pringle right now!' I laugh. 'I ship Jemi too much anyway' we laugh

'What about Junior? What do you think of him?' She asks surprisingly
'Wait what? Why do you ask'
'I saw the way he looked at you, he likes you!' She said getting all excited.

'No he was just smiling at me you weirdo' I hit her with a pillow lightly.
'I know them all too well, I know he likes you without even asking him!'
'Oooo' Emily says getting all excited

'Very funny' I say 'I don't need a guy, I'm fine on my own'

~~~~

'So how about Noah have you got in touch again?' Emily's asks.
'Aww I miss him' Sophie says
My big brother acted like a big brother to us all kinda, only Emily had the tiniest of crush on him.

'Well yeah he's actually living in Seoul to' I get cut off
'And Joshua?' She continues.
'OMG LEAH YOU DIDNT FORGET ABOUT HIM EITHER DID YOU?' Emily shouts

'My gawd calm down' laugh. 'Noah said Joshua would go to his over the holidays'
'An you didn't tell me?!'
'I forgot okay?'
'Well we have to go seem them haven't we?!' Sophie says

'I guess but it will have to wait until another time' I reply
'Well we weren't gonna go this minute were we?' Emily laughs
'You know what I meant...'