United

Jungkooks POV

'My Brother'

As soon as she said that, I instantly felt bad. Of course she wouldn't do something like that, why did I think she would in the first place? Man I messed up, But she's never mentioned about her having a brother.....Maybe she'll have more secrets that ill find out...

'-and he wanted us to catch up and see how's I've been' she said and sighed. 'Look I know you might of thought I was doing other stuff which I understand completely, but I wasn't.' Then Jin butted in. 'I think we should all have a discussion soon about this, and The mika situation' he said. 'But there is no situation it's just-' Jin put his hand on her shoulder. 'Leah it's okay, the past few weeks we've seen it ourselves with our own eyes. They way she just jumps into everything involving us and they way she treats you behind our backs.' Leah looked at him sadly. 'Look I've heard her through the walls, they aren't that sound proof, plus what eomma would I be if I lied?' They laughed.

Jimins POV

( omg not done his POV in ages lmao )
I was with Emily in my room watching a film. We lay there with her in my arms. 'Jimin' she said. 'Yeah' I said then kissed her forehead. She sat up and looked at me. 'I'm worried about Leah' she said and looked away. 'What do you mean?' I asked. 'Well she's been... distant you could say' struggling to find words to say I hug her. 'I'm sure she's be ok, and everything will go back to normal eventually ok? I promise' I say and hug her tighter. She doesn't say anything but holds onto me tightly. We then layback down for awhile. I stroke Emily's hair and she falls asleep in my arms.
Everything will be ok, it always is..

Leah's POV

Awhile After talking to Jin and Kookie, I walk into his room. 'Hey..' I manage to say. He looks at me with a smile, and with a tad of guilt. 'You okay?' I ask him. 'Yeah..' he says softly 'and I'm sorry for how I acted.' Then I sighed. 'Kookie you don't have to say sorry, it's not your fault. I didn't tell any of you because I didn't know how it would turn out. It's not your fault you thought that way' I say and look at him smiling. He looks at me sadly. I instantly feel bad and pull him close. 'I'm sorry' I say in his ear. 'Don't apologize' he whispers back. All I can think of it to hold him tight, it's okay.

( week later )

Jin's POV

I gave it a week and I've decided to speak up now. I've gathered everyone round in the living room. They are all sitting with there tired faces from rehearsal and work.
'Guys now is about time we discussed all of this madness and hopefully end it ok? Now hear me out'