The Big Reveal

Leahs POV: (sorry there hardly other members povs)

Today was the concert, the day army would find out about us. Everyone was excited but I knew they were worried about what people would think. Somehow we knew the press would twist it to hurt others.

'And done!'  said finishing J-Hope's makeup.

'Thank you!' he said and the next member sat in my chair.

'Hey Jagiya' I looked at him funny. 'Jagiya? Since when did this start' I laugh

'Well I thought I should just call you that from now on...and I may of heard jimin call Emily that' he laughed.

'Then what have I to call you?' his faced smirked as I asked.

'Oppa'

'Opp-- what?' I laughed an blushed a lil. 'Im not calling you that, not even when we are alone'

'C'mon please' he whispered. 'At least I never said daddy' I hit him on the shoulder lightly, while the other members looked at us weirdly.

'Ow' he said joking as if he were in actual pain.

I laughed lightly and rolled my eyes. 'Such an International playboy'

'You know it" he winked earning him another hit on the shoulder.

~~~

Me and Emily sat backstage watching them perform on a flat screen. As usual they performed perfectly. The choreography the singing and rapping, and army were as loud as ever.

They got to their 2nd last song and came backstage to to a complete wardrobe change. They were gonna sing one last song and then they'd announce.

Just as id finished up Jungkook came rushing back into the room I was working on.

'Whats wrong?' I asked. He stayed silent and took my two hands. 'Are you sure you're ready for this?' he asked. I nodded. 'As long as you all are' He smiled.

'I love you' he said and kissed me. 'I love you too, now hurry up or we'll be in trouble'  we laughed and he walked out, looking back at me once more.

~~~~

Me and Emily were back at the same spot watching their performance. They just finished singing spring spring day and I could feel my self start to panic, over think everything. Emily noticed as she took my hand and squeezed it.

'Leah it's okay. Breath' she said, calming me down.

'Look, they finished' she said, my attention was back on the screen'

Jungkooks POV:

We all gathered to the centre of the stage again, in one straight line like usual. I tried to catch my breath back again as we thanked army for coming here and supporting us.

'And last but not least, our maknae has a special announcement' Namjoon said and their attention turned to me and the crowed cheered.

'Hey' I said awkwardly and they laughed. 'So yeah, theres some news I've been wanting to share with army for sometime now, but we didn't know when the right time was. Just like army has always been Id like you all to support me in this and further' I spoke and army went kinda silent.

'so the news is...Ive found my other half' I said and it was silent, but soon after army were awing and screaming. I laughed a lil and felt myself blush.

'I thought this was the best way to tell army, honest as always. Not wanting you all to get this info second hand. So thank you all' I waved and smiled. it feels like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

The crowded  continued to aww as namjoon continued. ' Again thank you army for all of your love and support and we hope this continues for much longer! Saranghae!' they all shouted snd made hearts with their hands.

~~~

'My hearteu!' Emily squealed  as jungkook finished what he was saying.

'They actually told them' I said feeling relived an worried at the same time.

'The reaction Army gave, their fans are amazing"

'Yeah they really are' I said. I would have Brough up the haters ill get but I didn't wanna ruin the moment.

Me and Emily went to go back to the room again together but was suddenly pulled backwards and spun round into a kiss.

As we part we both look into each others eyes and he laughed lightly.

~~~

'And cheers!' We headed back to our dorms to celebrate the end of the wings tour and maybe a tad of what jungkook announced. The boys bought alcohol for us all to share, I wouldn't be surprised if most of them got drunk again.

Hours Later~

We were all sitting laughing and our words were slurred and slow. I wasn't exactly sober myself but I wasn't as drunk as Tae or Namjoon.

'I need some air' I said and stood up and walked out. I couldn't breath, it was so warm.

I walked down the hallway and opened the front door and sat myself down on the steps. Feeling the cold air hit my face. 

I heard the door open and felt their presence sit beside me, then their arm swing around my shoulders, lazily.

'Nice to see you too' I laughed softly.

'Heyy..' he replied, he had a few too many. 'Why you out here all alone?' Jungkook asked and rested his head on my shoulder.

'Pabo I said I needed air' I chuckled. 

'Well C'mon... lets go back in' he said drunkly, standing up and pulling me with him. I went to help him walk back into the living room without him falling over but I'm suddenly picked up and flung over his shoulder. 

'Jeon jungkook!' I shout 'put me down!' but all he does is laugh and walk into his room, and puts me down on his bed. 

'Wrong room' I laugh and go to stand up be he tackles me back down.

'noo....Lets just lay here, I'm tired' he said and resting his head on my stomach. I try to wriggle out his  grasp but its no use. 

'Fine' I laugh quietly and stroke his hairs and shortly after I hear him snore softly.

A/N: apologise for the level of cringe