Joshie

So guys I thought I'd add a list of things yous need to know about this story, because I maybe haven't wrote it clearer than I should have or it's 'happened' without me writing it:

*Leahs brother names are Noah ( 3 years older ) and Joshua ( 2 years younger ), they moved out awhile back. Noah moved here as he graduated early, and Joshua wanted to do the same but to America before he graduated, so leah hasn't seen them since.
*Sophie goes out with BamBam, who is leah and Emily's old friend who knew her brothers.
* Jimin goes out w/Emily ( if you don't know that where've you been lmao)
*leah and Kookie have a secret relationship haha
*leah is now close with Noah again and soon with Joshua - I had no idea what they could do to bond lmao I'm so sorry
*Leah is actually best friends with V
*Emily is close friends with Jin
~~~~note the job change~~~~
*Leah actually does the makeup for them and Emily works on editing

Vs POV
Finally! It was the day I'd been waiting for my whole life, note the exaggeration. I run in and wake everyone up like the child that I am.
They all either hit me, tell me to go away for get out, but they all get up anyway.

We all opened our presents, everyone got each person something. So there were a lot of presents. One thing got me suspicious tho, jungkooks said to leah 'open it later' what a weirdo.

~~~~

Leah's POV

Jin was making dinner with Emily and I got a text from kookie. 'Meet me in my room' why not just tell me--- ugh.

I get up and knock on the door with opens straight away.
'What did you--' He slams the door behind me. 'Open your present now' he laughs. 'What the deal with this present anyway? Why couldn't I just open it--'

'Shh just open it' he laughs and says impatiently.
He ends up standing right I front of me looking down onto me. I unwrap the present slowly trying to tease him.
'Hurry up your so slow!' He says

'I lift up the lid and it's....mistletoe?' I look him confused as he picks it up and lifts it up in the air. I look up and I'm suddenly kisses by him, I'm taken by surprise but I relax quickly. All I can think is how impatient he was.

I pull away and just look at him. 'Smooth very smooth' I say sarcastically.
'I know' he says confidently
'Not note the sarcasm?' I laugh
'I'm taking it as a compliment anyway he laughs.

He then looks at me with a serious face.
'I think we should tell them'
'Wait what?' I reply
'Well it's Christmas right? And it been like a month now, I hate not telling them too.'

I knew we had to, I was just scared incase it effected my friendships or work.
'Yeah your right, let's do it but first I've got to go to Noah's for a bit,K?'

'Awh you'll come back right? You won't leave me' he says pouts
'Of course I will' I say and he puts his forehead against mine. His eyes are so beautiful. I could easily get lost in them.

I kiss his nose 'I'll be back soon!' I say leaving him and that mistletoe.

~~~~~

At knock on the door of his apartment, I really hope this is the right one.
'Ah leah!' In greeted by that stupid smile of his.
'Merry Christmas Noah!' I hug him.
'You to' he hugs me back.

I feel scratching at my leg and look down. It's the small pup Noah showed me awhile back.
'And you must be Rafie!' I say and pick him up.
'He's getting to meet all new people today, he all excited'

While the dog was licking my hands and trying to bark, it hit me. Other people. 'Where's Joshie?' I ask
'You still calling me that?' I look over to the sofa when he's sitting.
'Joshie!' I shout and run over and pull him up and hug him with Rafie still on my arms.

'Missed me that much huh?' He laughs.
'Woah Joshie what happened? You've grew so much!' I look at him.
The Joshua I knew was short, blonde and had a cute baby face. Now he's a tall blond and looks more mature.

'Well I grew up sis, and same with yourself actually' he says smiling
'Hmmm true'
'Well I thought you would grew but I thought wrong. What are you 5'3/2?'
'5'4 actually and your like the same height as suga' I say

'Suga? You mean like BTS suga?' Noah asks?
'Well yeah--'
'You still stalking their pages I see' Joshua smirks
'No more like living--'
'Woah stalking pages is one thing, following them places is another' Joshua adds

'Shut up and I'll explain Joshua'

~~~I explain the whole lot~~~

'So you live in their dorms?' Noah asks
'Yeah'
'Can we see them? Meet them?' Joshua asks
'And you slag me for fangirling over them' I say aiming at him.
'Shh'

'Well yeah maybe but I gotta get back, tho I gotta pee first' I say walking towards the hallway.
'2nd door on the left'

I come out and hear laughing.
'What's so funny' I ask
'Who's known as '❤❤' on yo phone' Joshu asks?'
'Hey!' I ran over and try to snatch my phone back but he puts his arm up high.
'Give it back!' I shout

'Ooo is it your lover? Oooo' Joshua teases
'That's none of your business' I say trying to pull his arm down.
'Hey!' Joshua shouts when Noah easily takes it out of his hand and gives it back to me.

'Bruv?' He says disappointed
'Haha! Noah loves me more!' I shout and begin to walk out'
'No not true!' He shouts back'

I hear Noah laugh. 'Merry Christmas leah' he says before the door shuts. I can't believe he went through my contact, and omg my photos too! Ugh how annoying. Joshua has definitely changed.