Kookie

Eventually after a not-too-long of a walk Jungkook and Leah are back at the house. They unlock the door and head towards the living room and the sit down. Jungkook still has his arm around Leah and rubbing her back.

Jungkooks POV:
'Are you comfortable to talk about it now?' Is ask her, she hesitates.
'y-yeah okay'

She starts to explain that it was her father who came up behind her and tried to suffocate her, but he didn't tell her any reason why he came. I only felt anger rise up inside me.

'You're safe now' I reassure her
'T-thanks kookie.' She says ' but how did you know like ...?'
'The others got a bit worried because you took awhile. Emily went to check on you but I told Her I would'

'I walked outside and you weren't there, and I heard muffling from the ally. So I looked round and seen you pressed against the wall with your eyes nearly shut. So without thinking I punched him and he was knocked out cold'

'I-I don't know what to Say...' she says looking up at me.
'You don't have to say anything' I smiled. She smiled at me weakly, probably still scared after what happened.

'I won't let anything happen to you I promise'
I rub my thumb against Leahs cheek, making her turn slightly pink. I laughed slightly.

'you don't have to promise such things Jungkook'
'why not?' I laughed which made her giggle.

We looked into each others eyes making me feel shy inside and we both turn slightly pink.
I laugh a little to brush it off. 'let's just watch a film I've already texted the others where we are'

'oh okay and thanks Jungkook'
She says and I smile at her, then we lay there beside each other watching a film - cuddling almost

After awhile the others come back with worried looks on their faces, but when they see us two sitting peacefully they become calm.

The boys walk in the living room and sit where they can. Emily looks at Leah motioning her head pointing to her bedroom. So Leah gets up and pats my thigh. I take her hand and squeeze it.

She mimes the words thank you making  smile then she walks out.
After they walked out, questioned were fired at me.

'what happened? yous just disappeared!' Jin said worriedly
'A man tried attack Leah and I caught him just in time'

'wait did he hurt her?' Suga asked
' not really, I walked out and she wasn't there. Luckily I heard something from the ally and Leah was there...pinned up against the wall nearly suffocated by his hand.'

'Is she okay?' Jimin asked and I nodded.
'She should be, she was crying a lot so I told her we should just walk back here'

'Man, who was the guy? Did you catch his name?' J-Hope asked.
I look to the floor feeling bad for Leah. 'She told me it was her father...

'Wow, Luckily He went than Emily' Namjoon sighed.
'Well when we go back tommorow hopefully we can move on from the 'incident' so everyone let's go to sleep. We are up early tommorow' Jin says making us all head into our rooms.

Leah's POV

I had explained everything that happened to Emily, she was just as shocked as I was.

'I hope we never see him again, and I'm so sorry Leah' she says
'don't apologize, its not your fault'

She smiles then a sudden smirk appears on her face. 'Kookie was protective though, right?'
'I knew you'd say something like that' I laugh

'Hmmm' she says
'hmm to you too'
Emily sat their puzzled
'*coughs* Jimin *coughs*' and I laugh
'Oh shhhh' she said making me laugh more.

We kept teasing each other until we got tired and Emily fell asleep, but it took me awhile as I started to cry a little, over thinking everything when I know I shouldn't. And that's when I fell asleep....