8K

This just keeps getting higher haha, thanks guys, I really appreciate it and it means a lot. Hope you enjoy this story and so sorry it's not been updated in awhile, and I would also like to thank LUVBTSFIRE04  for helping me with this chapter. So enjoy 💙💙Xx

Leah's POV

After a quick drive to the studio we finally get there. We head inside and the manager is waiting for us. As usual it's just setting up a few things, organizing, etc. But while we are working the manager along with a girl who looks roughly the same age as us come along. 'Leah Emily, I'd like you to meet Mika' he says. A young blonde girl who looks slightly older and taller than me smiles. 'Hello' she bows and we do back. 'Mika will be working with us from now on, and think you could help her settle in?' He said then walked off leaving us. We stood their awkwardly making conversation but it got easier.

As we work, Mika starts to help little by little. We are all talking and laughing away and getting to know each other better. 'I'll be back, just need to speak to the manager for a few seconds' she says, then walks out of the small room. Everything's silent till I hear the footsteps come closer. Suddenly my head it pulled harshly and I'm now looking up at a scary Mika. 'Hey what's your problem?!' I say while rubbing the mark on my neck. 'I'm not stupid!' She shouts startling me. 'I know your both trying to work you way to the top with the boys, any fool can play that game' she snapped. I just stared at here, not knowing what to say. 'What do you mean?' I manage to say. 'I wanna be around them. The boys. Jungkook and V to be precise' she said. I felt a ball of anger grow inside of me, I mange to hold it back though. 'So you plan to get close to them by?' 'Emily' is all she replies with, and I feel like gravity has hit my stomach. She's going to use Emily? Nah won't happen. I couldn't take it. 'To be honest I don't care? Good luck on your plan, I'm going' I stood up grabbing me and Emily's stuff and walked out.

Emily's POV

I just came back from the managers office and went to walk in when Leah bursts out the door. 'Leah what are you-' 'we are leaving' she says, then gives me my stuff. 'What why?' Leah doesn't stop to look at me, she keeps walking. 'Don't feel well' I'm not gonna let my friend go home sick without me. So I followed behind her and peered into the room we were in. Mika sits there waving at me and smiling. Ah she's so nice, it will be good to make friends with someone new.
As we got in the car Leah starts the car up and doesn't say anything. 'Are you okay?' I ask.
'Fine' is all she says, while keeping her eyes on the road. 'Your not fine, and you are well. Why did you storm out?' I ask. 'Maybe because our little friend isn't actually nice. AT ALL' 'Mika? But she's-' Leah cuts me off. 'No she's actually the oppostie. Saying we are using them, and that's what she plans to do with you to' I'm left speechless, I really don't know what to say. 'We are not telling them either' the rest of the ride home is silent.

Leah's POV

As we get home, I'm exhausted and let down my hair. I push the door open. 'Today was exhausting guys you'll --' I instantly stop talking as that face is sitting down smiling, sitting next to Jungkook and V. 'Hi Leah, hi Emily, I'll be your new neighbor!' She says. I turn around and walk away. I can't! I seriously Can't. I go in my room and shut the door, then I hear footsteps and the door open. 'Leah?'

An/

Sorry it's so short and crappy but the next chapter will be put soon. Love you all!!! ❤️Xx