9K

Thank you so much guys! I hope that you will all continue to read and vote, I do hope you will enjoy this chapter, thank you all so much! Xx

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIMCHIM ❤️❤️
( next chapter will be based on jimin bday! )
Jin's POV

As I saw Leah turn around and practically speed walk out of the room, V went to go after her but I held him back. 'I'll go' I said and the others sat in confusion. I walked out of the silence and headed for their room. I opened the door to Leah, lying down with her face tucked in a cushion. 'Leah?' I said softly. 'I'm fine Jin' she muffled through the cushion. Obviously she was not. I walked over and sat beside her, then rubbed her back. 'What's up? And are you okay?' I asked. 'Y-yeah....just having a bad day' she replied. 'Leah... did something happen with that girl' I asked. She paused and replied no. Hmm. 'Leah' I said then she sat up and kept looking at the floor. 'Well...' she started. ' don't say anything to them' she look up at me. ' I promise' I said and she continued. 'While Emily was gone, Mika showed me her first other side' she replied, then looked back at the floor. 'Let's take a walk shall we? We can discuss it outside.' I stood up and pulled Leah up and we left without saying a word.

Vs POV

After Jin running after Leah, we all sat in awkward silence for awhile.
Soon after the manager explained everything, turns out the girl will be living in another dorm close by. After he left, everyone was slight confused and worried, but not Mika. She walked and sat right next to Jungkook, and he seemed kinda uncomfortable. She started to talk to him, flirting almost. I think Emily noticed as she sorta looked at me funny, and Jungkook looked at me for help. 'Erm kookie? Could you help me please' then he walked over to sit beside me, like nothing happened. 'My um... phones not working' and instantly he took my phone and went on notes, as I watched him. What's up with her? He wrote then deleted it. I typed back must be a fan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . Then he lightly punched me in the arm and laughing a little. I looked over at Mika who was growling almost, and for a second try I suppose she went and sat beside me. She practically done the same thing. 'Oh I love your voice' or 'you perform brilliantly' in a different tone from usual. Her hand was now on my thigh, but I quickly brushed it off. Jungkook elbowed me and typed back, must be a fan to. 'Thanks' I said trying to hold in a laugh. I stood up and thought of a quick escape. 'I need your help picking out an outfit for tomorrow' I grabbed Jungkooks arm and pulled him out of the room. I then heard the door slam. Me and Jungkook looked at each other in confusion, then headed back to our room.

Jin's POV

As we walked we stopped by a cafe, got some drinks and sat down by the window. 'Right what happened, and I want every detail' she took a deep breath and explain the lot. 'Really? That was...her?' I said shocked. No way could she have done that, but like Leah says, it's all an act huh. She nodded then started at her drink. 'Right I do believe you Leah, but...maybe we should see how it works out? And yeah let's not warn the others' I said, and she looked up at me. 'But Jin, what if she does this again, and no ones around? What if no ones believes me then' she sighed. 'I will' I said and she smiled. 'I'll keep and eye on her, and I'll ask the others about her, maybe they will give us hints in a way' I said softly, and Leah took a deep breath. 'Now what do we tell them? Like why I ran off' I thought for a moment then spoke. 'You felt dizzy and needed some air' she noises then we finished or drinks and we started to walk back. 'I'm sorry Jin' she said, walking beside me. 'Don't apologize, that's what eommas are for' I chuckled then hugged her, then we continued walking.

Emily's POV

Now the three boys and Leah are gone and I'm watching television. The boys seem more awkward because of Mika. She was talking to the two earlier but I swear if she done that to Jimin.....anyways we didn't talk, me and him. We don't know if we can trust her that much yet. I looked at him with a growl as if to say, 'dont' and he held his hands up in surrender laughing slightly. And Leah, I'm worried about her, but Jin's with her right now, she should be okay. I'll speak with her later. For now I'll awkwardly sit there while Mika acts innocent for them. It honestly makes me laugh. We all jumped when we heard the door go, and the foot steps make there way in here. 'Where's Leah?' I ask as only Jin comes in. 'Ah she's resting in her room right now, she felt dizzy' then he sat down beside me. That wasn't true, but I know she needs time to calm down for awhile, I'll wait until later