Seven

In every chapter I'm not gone stop to put "and he grabbed a condom" look use yo head. Every sexual encounter doesn't bring babies y'all annoying af. Ain't no babies coming so dead that shit it's annoying. Ok 😊.

                                  •••
Morgan laid in the California king bed in a daze. It was morning for sure yet the sun was barely up so the sky was still dark. The night she'd had with August was something she'd never experienced. She began to wonder what doors would open if she agreed to sign his contract. She was now curious as to what he was trying to keep private. Every time she was with him it was as if he was slowly breaking her shell. She enjoyed the thrill he gave her.

"What's on yo mind love?"

Morgan jumped a little at his groggy voice. She'd assumed he was still sleeping, but she was mistaken. The sheet was barely covering his naked body as he shifted in bed so he could see her better in the fairly dark room. Morgan let her eyes scale him admiring his body that was riddled with tattoos. They were so vibrant in color and unique in meaning.

"You're a very handsome man." She said out of the blue and then quickly covered her mouth.

Chuckling he found it cute that after all they'd done she was still so shy with him.

August admired everything about her. She intrigued him physically, but she also possessed a trait that had him wanting to know more about her. He wanted to please her body and her mind. "Tell me what you was thinkin'."

Morgan shifted now sitting up in the huge bed. She had so much on her mind. So many questions she wanted answered.

"I want to know what's behind the mystery guy." She bit her lip looking down as she spoke. "How many women do you do this with?"

Clearing his throat August stayed quiet trying to find the best way to explain it to her.

"I'm a man who enjoys what he enjoys I'll say dat. You are actually da only woman dat I've let sleep in my bed. I'm very particula'. No I don't carelessly sleep aroun' if dats what you gettin' at. Like I asked of you da women involved wit me are asked ta sign a contract prior ta any dealin's wit me. Jus' ta keep me safe and dem. Somethin' about you made me break my own rules in dat aspect. You fascinate me." August never looked away from her as he spoke.

He was a man who was big on eye contact. He felt that people spoke their true feelings with their eyes.

"You talk as if this contract is signing ones life over to the devil." Morgan chuckled.

August licked over his lips before letting out a light chuckle himself. "Somethin' like dat." He smirked at the shocked look that plastered across her face.

Turning over he laid on his back. "I'm kiddin' love. Comere."

Although he said he was kidding it was definitely no joke. In the world of sex most women did look at him as a devil. He possessed this aura that commanded them and their bodies. He gave them pleasure, but with it came pain and as crazy as things got something always brung them back.

Morgan crawled over to him letting him wrap his arm around her. August closed his eyes getting comfortable before he spoke again. "Is dis Somethin' you wanna get yo self into Morgan?"

Letting her face rest in his side she thought back to the events that took place in the den.

Morgan laid on her stomach blind folded in the middle of the room. She could hear him shuffling around causing her to lift her head.

"Head down." August said with a deep base in his voice.

Biting her lip she put her head back down. Seconds later she felt his hand smack her bare behind causing her to yelp. He massaged the spot he'd just hit causing Morgan to moan.

"I'm sawry, you gotta listen ta me baybeh."

Turning her over so she was on her back he placed his lips on hers. She kissed him back enjoying the feeling of his lips pressed to hers.

Breaking away he grabbed an ice cube from the bucket. Placing it into his mouth he trailed it up and down her stomach. The cold ice caused Morgan to hiss as she jumped a little.

"Relax baybeh" August mumbled before circling the ice cube over her hard nipples.

Morgan's leg twitched as she used her hands to grab his head. Grabbing her hands he placed them back at her side. Moving down he traced below her belly button.

He placed his hand at her entrance sliding in two fingers and then pulling them out. Moving down he held the ice in his mouth as he hovered over her wet clit. Rolling the cold ice over it Morgan's back arched at his actions.

Smirking he dipped his two fingers back inside of her before putting them to her lips.
"Open yo mouth." August commanded.

Morgan did as she was told and August placed his fingers into her mouth letting her taste herself on them.

Thinking about some of the things they did just hours before Morgan was unsure of what her answer to his question was. "I'm not sure."

This was indeed true she was stuck between yes and no. The innocent Morgan that lived inside of her wanted nothing to do with August, and had no intentions of finding out what else he was into. While the curious part of her wanted to take a risk with him.

"If you say no, we can stop hea' and I'a leave you alone."

Of course he wasn't going to leave her alone, but he was sure she wouldn't say no. He'd made sure to leave a lasting impression.

"You just make it seem so terrible August. I admit I enjoy being around you, but I can't say that this is something I see in my future. I don't wanna just have sex with you. I want to have all of you. Is that in the contract? What if I fall in love? Is that in the contract August?" Morgan asked now becoming overwhelmed with feelings.

"No, no it's not."

August understood every word she was saying. He'd heard these same things before, but never had the words ever gotten through to him like Morgan's did. It was as if she spoke directly to his heart. He could admit he had a soft spot for her.

Using her finger she traced the word love that was tattooed across his rib cage. Finally breaking the silence she spoke. "I'll sign yours if you sign mine."

"Yours?" August shifted looking down at her as the sun now peered through the window.

Morgan eased out of his grasp standing up. She walked toward the window opening it so that the morning breeze could come through. Turning around she faced him as he laid there watching her with curiosity written all over his face.

"Yes mine. If you can have one so can I." She crossed her arms over her chest as August lifted his hands surrendering.

"Whateva you want baybeh."

"That's what I like to hear."

August chuckled raising up from the bed letting the sheet fall from his body as he stood. Morgan still couldn't get over how well endowed this man was.

Grabbing her August pulled her to him lifting her head before he pecked her lips. "You think you runnin' sumn das cute. Real cute." Lifting her up he placed her on the edge of the windowsill.

"August! Put me down before I fall."

"I got you baybeh you not goin' nowhea'."

-----