Thirty-Six

Nothing can stop me I'm all the way up 😂😂😂😭

Hey guys, remember how much y'all love me? I love y'all too so here y'all go

Hey guys, remember how much y'all love me? I love y'all too so here y'all go...😌

•••

Morgan watched as August spaced out as he'd been doing the past week. She'd try to talk and he'd refuse. He hadn't uttered a word to her and the silent treatment was killing her.

"August are you going to eat something?" Morgan asked approaching him as he busied himself writing.

She assumed he was writing music so that was a plus. It was better than him sitting in the dark staring at nothing.

Not bothering to look up at her he simply shook his head no.

Morgan couldn't remember the last time he'd actually eaten anything.

The situation that unfolded revealing who his mother was had him second guessing everything and everyone.

He felt lied to and betrayed by all the people who claimed to care. It was as if life was literally beating him down.

He refused to eat and sleeping only gave him nightmares that he'd rather not have so he didn't sleep either.

Walking over to him Morgan sat next to him. She tried to grab his face for him to look a her but he snatched away.

Water droplets stained the paper he was writing on as he sniffled. He pulled his hood over his head not wanting to be bothered. He wanted to be left alone.

"August talk to me. You can talk to me." Morgan said helplessly trying to get him to open up.

Throwing the notebook across the room he let out a frustrated grunt causing Morgan to jump back.

Finally lifting his head so that his face was in full view Morgan clutched her chest. His eyes were dark around the rim and sunk in. He looked sick.

Staring at her for a second he finally left the living room.

This was how their days had been. This was what they'd boiled down to.

Walking into the restroom August grabbed the bottle of lithium emptying four pills into his hand. He popped them into his mouth throwing his head back swallowing them dry.

He didn't want to feel anything. He wanted to be numb. At the moment his emotions were very much present and he didn't know how to deal with them. Truth be told he didn't want to deal with them.