Thirty-One

First of all y'all gone chill on August hair. I like it however he want to wear it and that's that 😌. Second of all don't come in here talking about no gf he DO NOT HAVE cuz I will block you! Third of all y'all a mess for finishing them lyrics under that comment thread 😂💀.

•••
August tried to balance himself on the surfboard as Reagan's daughter Morgan tried to coach him as best she could. It was rather hard seeing that August wasn't too find of going out into the ocean so it took a lot of convincing.

"I think I got it Mo." August said holding his arms out and crouching down to keep from falling.

Morgan watched from the shore as she she was enjoying the sun and didn't want to get her hair wet.

Once August got the hang of things he assumed he was surfboard King. That is until he wiped out and swore he was drowning. It was crazy because he was so tall and floated automatically but he flopped in the water like a fish on land.

Both Morgan's watched laughing as they finally helped him out of the water. He coughed and hacked as if he was dying while lying in the sand.

"August are you ok? I told you not to try and take on a big wave until you had more practice." Mo shook her head grabbing his board that had made its way to shore.

"Y'all laughin' and I almost died out dea' man." He mugged sitting up trying to catch his breath.

"So I guess that means you don't want to try it again?" Mo asked amused at his temper tantrum.

"Hell nall." August said giving her a stank look that made her spill over in laughter.

"Mom was right you are funny." She shook her head before making her way back towards the water to surf without August. He rolled his eyes not finding his near death experience as comical as they did.

Looking over at Morgan who was still laughing at his childish behavior he waved her off.

"So you're upset with me too?" Morgan asked fake appalled placing her hand over her chest

"Yes you too. Allat snigglin' and gigglin' you was doin'."

"I wasn't even laughing at you." She lied.

"Good lyin' ass. Comere." He wiggled his index finger back and forth motioning for her to come closer.

When she was close enough he sent big smack to her as causing the sound to echo before he got up running for the house.

"Auguuuuuuuuuuust!" Morgan shrieked out pouting from the stinging her butt felt.