Thirty

August laid in the bed with Morgan wrapped snugly in his arms. After the beach they both were dead tired. August had awaken from his snooze and was now up thinking as he absentmindedly pinched her butt and then rubbed over it.

"August?" She mumbled now up as well.

"Hmm?" He asked looking down at her giving her his full attention.

"That hurts." She laughed burying her face into his chest.

"My bad baybeh. I was tryna' go back ta' sleep." He sighed pulling one arm behind his head and resting on it.

"Let me help you." Morgan lifted her head smiling before disappearing underneath the covers.

"How you gone- shit!" August gritted out.

He took his free hand tangling it into her hair. The feel of Morgan's warm wet mouth around him had him on edge.

She bobbed her head up and down back and forth. Occasionally gagging here and there as she tried to take in more than she could swallow.

Taking his other hand from behind his head August used it to push the covers back so that he could see her.

Her face was sweating causing strands of her hair to stick to it as she continued to suck him off.

"Spit on it." August commanded now getting more into it.

Nodding her head Morgan pulled him out of her mouth before spitting on the head watching it drip down. Before it reached the base her mouth was back on it as she continued. She let her tongue circle around the tip causing August to let out a spew of curse words. 

Grabbing her head forcing it up he massaged his dick while motioning for her to come sit upon it.

"Come ride it fa me. Show daddy how much you missed it." He kicked his lips watching her crawl from between his legs and slowly place herself on top of his awaiting shaft. 

She hissed trying to take in his size as every time felt like the first. Finally taking in as much as she could Morgan rocked back and forth with her hands rested on his chest.

August enjoyed the feeling of the tight grip she had around him. It was like sticking your head through the arm hole of a shirt.

His fingers dug into her hips forcing her to pick up the pace as she moaned. Occasionally smacking her ass August bit his lip while enjoying her facial expressions.

Finally having enough of letting her tease him for her own pleasure August lifted up thrusting into her relentlessly.

Leaning back Morgan's hands tested on his thighs as he used his hand to caress her throbbing clit.

At this point the noises coming from Morgan were a toe between screaming and moaning.

Stopping August licked his lips while letting his hands run up and down her her exposed torso.

Flipping them over so that he was now on top he kissed her lips before nibbling at her neck. He used his hand to play between her legs as he made his way to her breasts licking around her nipples before biting at it. Morgan squirmed underneath his touch as she was sure to be cumming again. 

Making his way between her legs August smiled up at her noticing how low her eyes were.

"Nah let me help you." He dove into her wet love that was just as sweet as the first time he'd ate it.

Grabbing his hair Morgan hissed at the feeling of his tongue lapping over her clit.

"I love you. Ohhh I love you so much. Right there." She yelled out nearing her peek as her body jerked from the intense pleasure.