Eleven

•••

Morgan walked up to the unfamiliar building searching for August whom was suppose to be meeting her there. It had been a week since they'd went over the contract and his particular sexual preferences had taken her by surprise. She'd only heard and seen about that type of stuff in movies and porno's but she'd never practiced it herself or known of anyone who did. Now she'd entered into her own dominant and submissive relationship and had no idea what August had in store for her.

She tucked her hair behind her ear as she pulled her skirt down. Approaching the building that looked to be vacant Morgan started to turn around assuming she was in the wrong place. There were no lights on and no sign of any people. Before she could walk off a man in a black suit opened the door for her. Greeting her he kissed her hand before gently pulling her inside.

"Good Evening Madam Pierce I'm John Paul. It's a pleasure having you here. Mr. Alsina is awaiting your arrival in the lounge." He led her to what she was assuming was the lounge. As he stated August stood at the bar waiting for her.

August smiled big revealing the gold grill he often sported on his teeth. Morgan found this small accessory highly attractive on him. He took in her outfit biting at his lip. Grabbing her waist August pulled her towards him. He dismissed John Paul before sliding his hand up her skirt between her legs.

"I have on underwear August." Morgan stated as she squirmed under his touch as he caressed her bottom lips.

"Good. Next time don't wear any." He removed his hand from between her legs and let her skirt fall back down.

"What is this place August? What are we doing here?" Moegan asked curiously looking around.

Grabbing her hand he lead her out the lounge and towards a set of double doors.

"You trust me baybeh?" He held her face in his hands looking over it as she looked down. "Look at me mama. Do you trust me?"

Morgan shook her head yes causing August to smile down at her. He kissed her nose before wrapping his arms around her.

Holding his head near her ear he whispered "You shouldn't." Before pushing open the double doors.

A woman stood on the other side where there was a black curtain draped behind her. The place was so secretive as if it was a gentleman's club of some sort. August handed the lady some money but Morgan couldn't make out how much it was. He then signed his name to a list.

"We haven't seen you here in a while Mr. Alsina and you brought a new guest with you this time." She smiled in Morgan's direction as Morgan returned a tight lipped smile. She was wondering who else he'd brought here and what this place was.

"I'm a busy man dese days I got a lot of stuff I'm into." August said as he smirked in Morgan's direction. "But I get out when I can."

"Well then I won't keep you any longer. Put these on." The woman handed them both masks that would hide their identity.

Obliging August and Morgan both placed their masks on.

"Well you guys enjoy your night. I'm sure you'll receive quite a time Ms. Morgan."The woman who's name was Lora said to Morgan with amusement.

August placed his hand at the center of Morgan's back guiding her as he pulled back the curtain. What she saw when they were finally in the room made her more nervous than she had been to see what it was.