Twenty-Eight

Imma just continue this book but change the name 😂💀 sorry for bringing y'all into my indecisiveness. The idea I had for this book took a major turn but I like the outcome. Anyway I shall continue with this one book and depending on how this one ends we'll see if a sequel is worthy. Cool? Cool.

•••

After seeing August and listening to everything he'd said to her Morgan couldn't help but think she'd done everything all wrong. She was telling him what he needed to do and she also needed guidance.

"Why you picking at yo food? Is yours food nasty? Would you like to go somewhere else?" Aubrey questioned not wanting her to be dissatisfied if she didn't need be.

Morgan looked up at him giving him a small smile. "I'm fine. The food is not bad at all. I just don't feel well."

She didn't really know what to feel. The day she let August leave without chasing him she spent hours crying. She couldn't even enjoy when the Warriors came over to run their drills and she always found joy in that.

Usually her and Drake would have deep conversations but she felt like she couldn't discuss this with him. She had yet to inform him of the depth of her and August's relationship and didn't plan to. Some things weren't meant for everyone to know and she's keep it just like that.

"Well you wanna take the rest of your food to go?" He asked looking her over genuinely concerned as she nodded.

Once he'd paid for their food and tipped the waiter they departed the restaurant.

Arriving at Drakes home Morgan made her way to the room she occupied. She'd been thinking about what she wanted to do for the past couple of days. Filling her suitcases with her things and carrying her bags down the stairs Morgan was greeted by a confused Aubrey.

"What's going on Morgan? Where you going?" Drake grabbed the bags from her before giving her a concerned look.

Morgan sighed playing with her charm bracelet as her new charm stood out the most.

"You leaving me already?" He lifted his eyebrow.

"Be honest with me." She bit the corner of her lip looking at him.

"I'm always honest with you. Go ahead."

That was one thing she had to agree with him on. He was very upfront with everything and how he felt.

"The night in Paris? Did that only happen in order for you to get over Serena?"

Aubrey closed his eyes trying to find the best answer to respond to her question.

The night in Paris wasn't planned nor was it ever suppose to happen it just did. Drake had asked Morgan of places she wanted to visit. When she told him Paris they were literally on a plane headed there in a matter of minutes. Drake had been discussing his on and off relationship with his ex Serena as they both sat in the hotel room. Morgan vaguely wanted to discuss August as she'd been trying to ride her mind if him at the time.

One glass of champagne turned to five and six and before they knew it clothes were peeling off. They both used each other to delete the memories of their lovers.

"Yes and I apologize. That never should've happened like that I crossed the line." He stressed hoping she was listening since her eyes darted everywhere but him.

"I played my part too Aubrey."

"But you can't say that there was nothing there and we said we'd see where things went."