Twenty-Three

I love y'all like pls y'all give me so much joy 😩😭😌 ok ok on with the story...

                                                                             •••

August sat in Camille's living room as she watched him intensely. His fists clenched at his side as he scanned the room behind his dark frames. His heart was racing. Being in the same room as her made every feeling he had come back full force.

"You don't look like you miss me." Camille spoke finally breaking the intense silence.

"I don't."

"Aww Auggy. I missed you though." She got up sitting in his lap. August cringed at the nickname she'd given him a while back. She went to remove his glasses and he slapped her hand away.

"I ain't come here fa' dat." August said before gently pushing her off of his lap.

"So what did you come for?" Camille asked now standing in front of him with her hand on her hip.

"An explanation. An apology. Sum' closure. Somethin' ta' help me realize dat you was da' pra'lem and not me." August said trying to keep his cool.

"Why?" He said again raising his voice causing Camille to step back.

"You were young and curious August. When you came onto me I'd just separated from my husband. You were giving me all this attention and I enjoyed it. I was wrong to take advantage of you but you had to know that it was only in the moment fun."

August chuckled. "Fun? You considered manipulating my feelin's as a fuckin' game? Bitch I confided in you spent every dime I had on yo old ass. Told you my family pra'lems. You let me live hea' when my mama put me out all fa some sex? You thought I was in it fa' da fuckin' sex Camille?" Walking over to him she grabbed his face as he was now standing up.

"You were just a baby August and I needed a man. Yes I was wrong for bringing you in on my sexual fantasies and leading you on but you had to know it wouldn't last forever. I could have lost my job" Jerking away from her August chuckled shaking his head.

"You needed ta' lose dat muthafucka and Exactly I was a baybeh and you took advantage of dat'. I came hea' dat night dressed up in da best clothes I had at da time. A suit you bought me. I proposed in dis hea' same room and you kno' what happened? You fuckin' laughed in my face dawg. Den had da nerve ta' invite me ta' dinna' to apologize wit dude dea and introduced me as yo student." He scoffed at the memory.

"August you were my student."

"Man we was fuckin'. Fa' 3 years we was in a relationship ion give a fuck how you try ta' play dat shit. 15 years old man partakin' in sexual activities I shouldna' knew shit about. 16 years old takin' pills and goin' to sex clubs. 17 years old havin 3 somes wit you and yo freaky ass friends. And let's not fa'get da outrageous punishments I still got scars across my back." August grabbed her by her wrists pushing her back against the nearby wall as his chest heaved up and down.

"I wasn't in the right head space then August. I'm sorry. Please you're hurting me." August held his grip tighter as tears filled the brim of her eyes.

Hearing the front door open August let her go backing up. Camille's 13 year old son entered the house.

Camille cut August a sympathetic look that pleaded for him to be calm in the young boys presence.

"Hey ma you cooking-" Noticing August he stopped before speaking again. "I'm sorry how you doing sir.? I didn't know you had company mom i'll be in my room." Nodding her head Camille waited until he was up the stairs before turning her attention back  to August.