Thirteen

Morgan stumbled into the dance studio with the little feeling she did have left in her lower half. She had no idea how she would get through work exhausted as she was. This was the second day that she'd come to work after staying up with August all night.

"Look what the wind blew in. You just don't come home these days huh?" Latrice asked looking over Morgan's tired appearance. Her hair hung loosely in her face while she kept her outfit simple. Her red eyes gave away exactly how exhausted she was but still possessed great beauty.

"I've been busy Trice but I'll be home tonight

"I've been busy Trice but I'll be home tonight."

"Mmhmm." Latrice mumbled as he offered her half of her breakfast sandwich that Morgan was more than thankful for. Due to her already being in great shape the diet part of the contract was pretty much looked over. She was free to eat as she pleased which she was grateful for.

She started to think of how crazy all this was. The relationship she had with August was far from the norm but she'd be lying if she said she didn't enjoy certain aspects of it.

One day he could be this sweet caring August and then the next he could be daddy. Daddy is what he was to be called. Morgan never took to the idea of calling any man besides her father daddy but August was not that type of daddy at all. He was the type of daddy that your real father warned you to stay away from.

The whole ordeal turned her on in some strange way. The sex they had was unlike any she'd ever had before. He did something to her body that was inhumane. What he did to her should have been against some type of sexual law. The fact that she enjoyed both the pain and the pleasure is what scared her the most.

"Latrice have you ever had sex so good that you wish you never had sex with that person so you didn't know how good it was?"Morgan asked her sister curiously.

Latrice popped a hash brown in her mouth while thinking about the odd question her sister had asked. "No but I definitely wanna meet the man that could fuck me up mentally like that."

If only you knew how fucked up I was right now ....

It was quiet before Latrice spoke again.

"Why'd you ask?"

"I was just watching Fifty Shades of Grey last night and I was just imagining what it would be like to have a Christian Grey."

"That's definitely not your speed. You like that boring let's do missionary every night shit. Farthest you probably made it having sex was the bed." She chuckled at her own joke.

That's what you think...

"Yea I guess so. I was just wondering. I'm gonna go get ready for my class today." Morgan threw away her trash before exiting the lobby and heading towards the dance room she occupied.

As she was preparing a music selection her phone rang causing her to stop the song and answer her phone.

"Hello?"