Fourteen

Morgan 😍

•••

The next morning Morgan and two of August's body guards were sent to her condo downtown to retrieve her things. She'd be staying with him over the course of the next three months unless need be otherwise.

"I can't believe you just leaving me like this for that fine man. I don't blame you cuz I know I would but damn that's cold Morgan." Latrice said as she sat at the bar eating a bowl of cereal and Morgan leaned against the island.

"It's not like that he just needs my help with things that's all." She lied making sure to look everywhere but at her sister who was already shooting daggers at her with her gaze.

"Mmhmm need yo help finding a tight hole to stick his dick in. But you know I never judged. Live yo life baby sis live it two times for me while you at it." Latrice said being her usual comedic self.

Morgan couldn't help but laugh. She'd almost forgotten how crazy Latrice could be. It made her feel a lot better knowing that she wasn't mad with her.

"I just didn't want you to be angry with me. I know you don't like being alone after Eric. That's why we got this place together, but it's only for a couple of months and then I'm promise I'm coming right back home to you baby." Morgan said before going to give her a kiss on the cheek causing Latrice to swat her away.

"I'm fine I'm a big girl I'll be okay. You can't baby me forever and I can't hold you hostage."

"Okay. I just, maybe I should just stay and tell him no." Morgan said knowing that her statement was simply a statement and she'd be in for another night like the ones before. She quickly dismissed the idea from her mind.

"Like hell you will. Bitch that is August Alsina! If that man want you to stay at his house then dammit you better stay and if you don't want to I damn sure will. I seen what them blogs said about Mr.classy. As a matter of fact why is you here and not riding that mans dick? I'm confused."

Morgan had yet to tell her sister that she'd done way more than just ride August's well endowed dick and that the blogs could only do him so much justice. Just thinking about it made her tingle.

"We don't mean to interrupt but we've gotten all your things you instructed us to get Ms. Pierce." T spoke saving Morgan from having to reply to her sisters craziness.

"Okay thank you guys I'll be down in just a second." Morgan said as T and Ahmad both nodded before leaving the apartment and waiting downstairs.

"This man sent you with the secret service. Where do I sign up? Bitch I knew I shoulda learned how to dance back in the day." Latrice sucked her teeth before dramatically throwing her hands up in the air.

Morgan couldn't compose her laughter. "I really hate you sometimes." She snickered walking over to give Latrice a hug.

"We hugging like you leaving the country. Yo fast ass better be at work tomorrow I know that." Latrice said as Morgan rolled her eyes before nodding her head.

They said their goodbyes before she headed back to August's to get settled in.

Once T and Ahmad had gotten everything settled for her in the already fully furnished room August had set up she searched the house for him.

"August?" Morgan called as she stalked the cold marble floors with her bare feet something she hated doing but she'd lost her slippers in the moving process.

Walking the upstairs hallways she passed his room where the double doors of entry stood open. She called his name again upon entering and still got no answer.