Twenty-One

First of all I want to say thank you to all of you that read and comment. I truly appreciate you guys. It gives me joy to know that my writing gives y'all so much joy.

I really enjoy readings y'alls comments because I forget it's my book and be wanting to comment too like 💀

I've stated how hesitant I was about posting this book sense it was something new for me. With the love comes the hate and I love my haters as well lol thank y'all for letting me know you read my shit enough to not like it.

Anyway this book is not so much of bdsm as others because that really wasn't my main focus here. My focus was a man who expresses himself sexually and physically who is afraid of monogamy due to his past. A woman who needed a man as such to bring her out of her shell. Two people falling in love the hard way and not some typical wattpad love story. And if you don't like it I'm sorry I can't satisfy you. Exit stage left.

To my readers who love me 😌 enjoy this chapter 😘

•••

August hadn't returned to his own home in days. He was going through the motion of feelings he never wanted to catch. Every time he closed his he seen Morgan's tear stained face and wanted to console her but then he seen her kissing a man that wasn't him and he wanted to kill her. He'd kept himself so closed in so private and he'd made the mistake of letting someone in only to re harbor old feelings he'd went years trying to bury.

Finally returning to his home after having time to cool off before he did something he might regret out of anger August found it empty. His things were still there but her presence was gone. Her scent was gone. Her things were gone. She was gone.

August felt like she was bad for him and chasing her would only lead him to more heartache. He didn't have anymore space in his heart to harbor hate. If she was gone then maybe that's what they both needed. Space.

At her condo with Latrice Morgan was like a zombie. She didn't eat she didn't sleep it was as if she just stared at nothing all day.

Latrice found out what happened through Nate and gave him a major jab to the face before going to August's home and literally dragging Morgan out. Some how after nights if continuous crying Morgan was out of tears and finally told Latrice the truth. The whole truth.

Latrice was shocked because she never would have guessed but she didn't judge her sister. She was doing what she wanted to do and learning a lesson along the way. The only thing she could do was be there for Morgan as Morgan was there for her when she needed help picking up the pieces.

(October 5th)

Morgan wasn't back to normal in the least bit but Latrice had gotten her to get up and do something with herself. The last couple of weeks had been hell seeing Morgan physically and mentally break down. It was like her losing her parents all over again.

"Aubrey called you. His tour is starting next month. I know that's the least of your worries with everything but I'm sorry you never shoulda said no. Fuck that contract. Has he even called you?" Morgan shook her head no trying to suppress the urge to cry. She missed him. She wanted him. Even with everything she hated him and loved him at the same time.

"I'm not gone say nothing. I like August I do but after the shit he pulled he gotta square up with me. Nobody break my baby heart like this man." Latrice said fake punching at the air as if it was August.

"Obviously he doesn't care and I know you tried to help me see his side but like fuck that Trice I needed him and he ran like he always does."