Thirty-Eight

Did you miss me?

Well here I am 🤗

•••

(1 month)
"Morgan why you walkin' so slow love?" August asked turning to face her as she slowly walked the Hollywood strip.

"Shut up ok? Just shut your mouth." She mugged as her feet were killing her.

It was funny to August because he'd told her she didn't need to wear heels and she put them on anyway. They'd been on their feet majority of the day and she was paying for her shoe decision.

The two were in California for the weekend. August had radio interviews to do down there and Morgan tagged along. They had practically been connected at the hip.

After August's scare in Hawaii they'd went back to Houston with hopes that things would only get better. August decided to slowly get back into music for his fans who were worried about him. Not wanting to overwhelm himself he'd take it slow not wanting to get ahead of himself too fast.

"Let me get on your back." Morgan whined. She refused to remove her shoes and look ratchet walking around barefoot. That was a no no.

"How about no. My la' back can't be carrying all dem pounds. You better walk on yo tippy toes." He snickered as she pouted.

"T can you carry me? I can't feel my feet." She said dramatically pretending as if she was about to pass out.

T had been listening to her complain the entire time and August told him to ignore her. Everyone was ignoring her and August found it funny. T felt bad and was about to help her before August shook his head no.

They walked into another store and lucked up on a shoe store this time. Plopping down on the nearest seat Morgan removed her heels and flexed her numb feet.

"You a six right baybeh?" August asked turning to look at her as she ignored him. She was too busy enjoying the freedom her feet were getting at the moment.

Rolling his eyes August instructed the girl behind the counter to give him the tennis shoes he'd picked up for Morgan in a size six.

Paying for the shoes and a pair of socks he walked over to her as she sat in the chair with her eyes closed and her feet locked together. August smiled looking down at how exhausted she was.

"My baybeh tired man." He chuckled before sitting next to her.

Grabbing her feet he placed them in his lap massaging them causing a moan to come from Morgan's lips. He smirked before placing the socks on her feet.