Seventeen

My PuertoRican Alsina 😍

If Khaled can do it I can too so with that ... ANOTHER ONE

                                 •••

Morgan really hadn't planned anything spectacular for her birthday she was just happy to be turning 21. She walked around the mall with Latrice along with Ahmad who'd drove them there and was instructed to pay for her things.

"So your birthday is in a couple of days what's the plan? Get wasted? Take somebody nigga? Bitch what's the move? I'm ready."

"I definitely don't want to get wasted again but I'll have a drink or two. I don't want anyone's niggas so I'll let them have their joy. I don't know I was just going to chill honestly. You know how I am about birthdays." Morgan said as Latrice nodded aware of Morgan's feelings on celebrating her birthday.

She didn't feel the same not having her parents around to enjoy it with. She'd be going on her tenth birthday without them and every year it got harder. The only gift she wanted was to have them back.

"Well whatever you decide I'm down boo." Latrice said not wanting to push the subject.

Once they were tired from walking in all the stores the Galleria had to offer missing a couple because it was just so many they stopped at the food court.

Sitting across from each other they both engaged in their chicken strips from raising canes.

"So... Usually I try not to get all in yo business well I like to think that's what I do. But anyway Nate called me about the call he received from you the other day." She drank her drink awaiting Morgan's response she'd been dying to find out since Nate called her disgusted with Morgan's actions.

Wiping the corners of her mouth with her napkin Morgan twisted her lips to the side. "There's nothing to tell."   

Of course she was lying through her teeth something she was terrible at but she couldn't explain what had happened. She was embarrassed and felt like complete shit for doing Nathaniel like that. After all he was her friend he was already hurt from rejection. He didn't deserve the extra twist of the knife that already punctured his heart.

"Bitch lie to me again and I will post a throw back Thursday on Instagram from when you wore the glasses with the ashy knee caps." Spitting out her lemonade Morgan doubled over in laughter imagining the picture in her head.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me." Latrice challenged lifting her phone.

"Fine I'll tell you man chill."

Morgan skipped over a lot of details before summing up that she'd turned drake down and August had caught her off guard with sex while she was calling Nate. She didn't tell her that it was all August's idea along with the other things. Latrice didn't need to know all of that not that she didn't trust her because she trusted Latrice with her life. It was just somethings she'd rather keep to herself for right now.

"You so trifling. My poor Nate. I gotta go love on him after this because you my sister ain't shit. And you said no to drake? August must be pimping you out. He paying for the pussy got you turning down opportunities like that?"

Latrice was never one to hold her tongue and always gave it to you straight. Morgan was use to her mouth and didn't take offense to anything she said because that was simply Latrice being Latrice.

"He might be. Look just know I'm good, but I do plan to apologize to Nate. I feel terrible."

"As you should that boy can't help his feelings for yo ass. But that don't mean he don't be coming on too strong. Just tell him to chill but next time do it without August's dick clogging yo vagina." She cackled fanning herself.