-1-

----Mizuki Yamura was born into the hot springs village

----
Mizuki Yamura was born into the hot springs village. Or as she would put it, the most boring village ever. There was simply nothing to do in the village, as it was mostly a tourist attraction for people to come too. But besides that, they still had powerful ninja clans and the Yamura were among the most powerful, some would even say the strongest.

Their history went all the way back to the first great ninja war. Mizuki was daughter to the strongest women and man who were ever in the Yamura clan. She was the only child between them, but their love for her was strong. But when Mizuki was only seven years old, her entire clan was brutally killed when an attack on the village occurred.

The point of the invasion was to kill the entire Yamura clan, but Mizuki had been staying with friends that night, and they didn't find her. After her family was killed, she lived a distant life. She no longer had friends and didn't talk to anyone much.

Her appearance didn't help people not talking about her though. She tried to get ignored, but everyone saw her. She had long dark purple that reached the middle of her stomach. Then she had a mark that reached around her arm that was of her clan. She also had big hazel eyes that were brought down by her mother. She was beautiful even though she'd hate to admit it. She was almost the spitting image of her mother, only shorter, Mizuki only reached to be about 5'2.

Along with her looks that were brought down by her clan, she also had their most powerful Justu and she was the only one in the world that knew it, now that she was the only one of her clan left.

She doesn't remember much of her parents, or anyone from her childhood for that matter. She mostly raised herself because her family was always out on missions. And because of the lack of knowledge about her family, made leaving the hot springs village when she was 15 easier. She wanted a better life and wasn't going to get it in that village she thought. She thought maybe she'd be like the rouge ninja that many told her about when she was young, he went off on his own as well, though she never learned his name.

Though bad luck yet again struck Mizuki just a few months after she went on her own from her village. She caught the eye of Orochimaru when she was fighting off ten men who were trying to jump her. She fought them off easily and didn't even break a sweat doing so, and that's why Orochimaru captured her. Well Kabuto did anyways. He attacked her from behind. He had been watching her from some time and found out her special kekkei genkai. Mizuki can sense others chakra. Every chakra to her feels different, so it's really hard for people to sneak up on her. Kabuto, knew how to get around this and attacked her with poison from behind. She tried to fight back but with no luck as the poison already entered her body and made her weak. They took her in and Orochimaru raised her as his own. Although she hated the man, she feared him so much that she was scared too leave. But she is 22 now and is beginning to be fed up with him, and she honestly would do anything to leave him now.

----M.
"You want me to what?" I ask Orochimaru. 'He's crazy, he's loosing it.. if he hasn't lost it already.'
"Yes darling I want you to find me a flower. You should find it right outside the leaf village."
"A flower.. I mean I usually go on missions with a lot of meaning and.."
"Are you doubting me my dear? This mission has great importance I ensure you." He asks as he takes a step closer to me as I take a step back. I don't like being too close to him, and he knows that.
"No, no Lord, I am not but.."
"Then I must send you on your way now, oh and it should be found by a waterfall." He says and laughs softly.
"Yes Lord Orochimaru." I mumble. 'What the hell is wrong with him, a flower? He has got to be kidding me. Then again.. maybe this is my time to escape.'
"I assume you will be back in no less then 3 weeks. Oh and if you see two men in black and red cloaks, run." He says knocking me out of my daydream of being free. He smiles widely and chuckles a little.
"Wait what do you.." I start and try to turn around to face him again. 'Men in black and red cloaks?'
"Bye my darling." He says handing me my bookbag and makes me leave the hideout immediately.
"Fine then." I mumble. 'Fantastic. Fucking Fantastic.'
"I don't even know what the flower looks like. I guess I should get going though." I add and sling the bookbag on my back. This is gonna be a long fucking trip.

I've been thinking a lot about leaving Orochimaru, and this mission might be my best chance to leave. It'd good because only Kabuto knows that I stay with Orochimaru, as I know of. I'm always so careful on all my missions, I'm sure no one knows.. yeah I'm sure.

But I'm treated awful with him, I'm better then this and I'm starting to realize it. Then again what would I do without him? I honestly have no idea. I might even die without him.

I walk for eight straight hours then set up camp for a few hours. I don't mind walking at night, I actually prefer it more. Less people are out at night. I don't like people.

I eat, take a short nap then set off yet again three hours later and it is now 10:00 at night. Now only about 3 days and I'll be near the leaf village.

I've done many missions for Orochimaru here, he likes to keep tabs on this village for some reason. I know he was apart of it a long time ago, but why does he still care. Actually and why does he want me to watch out for these people in black and red cloaks? Are they bad news and why am I staying away from them?

----H.
"Pick up your feet Hidan." My partner Kakazu says.
"How about you trying to carry someone on your shoulders for hours and see how you fucking feel? Why am I even carrying this man, he's your fucking bounty." I yell towards him as I was behind him.
"Just shut it Hidan."
"Fuck you." I say outloud.
"We're almost there Hidan. Quit acting like a kid."
"I'm not fucking acting like a kid, don't make me get Lord Jashin and-"
"You're Lord can do nothing, I cannot die either don't forget.." He says cutting me off. I scoff at him and glance forwars to see a building coming up.
"Thank Jashin." I mumble.

Kakazu is in the bounty office now and has been for more then an hour, negotiating I assume.
"We have one more I would like to retrieve on our way back to base." He says from behind me and he knocks me out of the daze I was in.
"What the hell took you so long?"
"Negotiating." 'I knew it.'
"Where is this new bounty?" I say giving my best bored expression.
"He should be by or in the leaf village?"
"How the hell are we going to get in the village?"
"We will figure that out when we get there, now come on Hidan."
"Fuck, I'm coming old man." I say to him and I'm rewarded with a grunt from him.
"Don't call me old man when you're older then me."
"You don't know that." I say and turn my head.
"Let's just get this fucking bounty over with." I mumble. 'This better be quick and easy. I'm not in the mood to fight. I need to pray to Lord Jashin soon anyways, and sacrifice someone for him.'

I only added that pic to show you what color hair I was talking about.. I love it!