-11-

----M.

I'm finally almost back to the Akatsuki base. 'Thank Jashin, I'm tired and starving.' I am just going to let the fact that I am talking like Hidan more and more to slide. It's inevitable. Just as I finish this thought, I see the normal town I have always stoped at coming up.
"What's this sudden urge of Chakra..?" I think feeling around me. I close my eyes and feel and see 20 different charka bodies running towards me from all directions around me, at least I think it's 20, my powers have been off recently but it's only because I am so tired and hungry.
"What the hell is happening?" I ask out loud. Just then two kunais flies by my face and I immediately dodge it. Then from behind me five men attack me. I counter the first four but the fifth man kicks me in my stomach, hard. I fall on my back and shake my head.
"So that's how you wanna play?" I ask them. Fire starts to come off my body as I go to attack two men. I kill one then one jumps up to a tree branch above me. I follow him but he uses his chakra to knock me off.
"I'm too tired and hungry for this." I mumble. And I'm not kidding. My muscles are too sore and too weak to fight off all these men. I just need to run.

I start to run but 10 men stand in front of me. Panting, I mumble,
"Come on, fuck."
"Who sent you guys anyways?" I ask them. All they do is laugh and seven of them attack me. All I can do is dodge three but the other four hit me hard with their chakra powers. I can't even sense chakra right now being so weak. 'This fucking sucks. This isn't going to turn out well.'

I spit out blood, I've never felt this pain before.
"Leave me the fuck alone, who sent you Orochimaru? Kabuto?" I ask.
"No none of them sent us." One men yells as he attacks me. I dodge him quickly and kill him.
"Then who!?" I yell back. One man comes up behind me and stabs me in my side with a kunai. 'Fuck I'm not used to having to watch my surroundings. I'm used to my powers doing that for me.' He pulls the kunai out of my side and I fall to the ground. I can't fucking die, I can't.
"Go to hell." I mumble as I throw a paper bomb attached to a kunai at five of the men, killing them. 'Okay Mizuki thirteen more left, you can do this.' The fire starts to die out, my chakra is already running low. 'No no no come on Mizuki you are stronger then this!' I yell mentally at myself. One man runs towards me but I take a kunai that was lying on the ground and stab him in the stomach. I kick him down, he lands on his head and he dies. 'Okay, I got this.'

'Nah I don't got this.' I think once again. All men attacked me at once and now I'm pinned up agaisnt a tree with a kunai stabbing me in either hand.
"Fuck this." I mumble. I spit out more blood and cough. Fuck I can't leave Hidan. A man comes up to me and punches me in the jaw.
"Thanks." I mumble. He punches me again but gets me in my right eye.
"I'm gonna have a black eye now, thank you so much."
"Don't be sarcastic bitch you're about to die. I'm getting good money for you."
"Someone set a bounty on me?"
"That's right, and he put big bucks on you."
"So it's a he? Who the hell put this bounty on me?"
"Do you know who the Akatsuki are?" He asks. My heart instantly drops.
"Y-yes." I mumble.
"Well I'm sure you know of Hidan then."
"Don't tell me.. he put this bounty on me."
"Yes he did." The man said. I've suddenly lost all motivation to get out of the situation I was in. And actually everything was a blur, my mind took over and I couldn't see anything in front of me. Why would Hidan of all people but a bounty on me, I thought.. he liked me.
"If I live through this I'm going to kill him." I mumble softly.
"I don't think that's going to happen." Another man whispers in my ear. Just then I feel a sharp pain in my chest, where my heart is.

I try to move, it was kinda like my last go at living but one man hits me with some kind of numbing jutsu. I hear my heart beating in my ears, then it just stops. It's dark for a few seconds but then I blink and I'm in an all white room.
"Where the fuck am I? Am I dead?" I ask myself.
"Yes my child you are dead." A deep loud voice says.
"Woah, who is that.. and where are you." I ask looking around. I see no one.
"I am Lord Jashin." He says.
"Wait.. Hidans Lord?" I ask.
"Yes. Speaking of Hidan do you wish to get revenge on him?" 'Right he fucking killed me.'
"I don't know, I thought he liked me, why did he do this to me?" I ask.
"I cannot tell you that, but what I can do is grant you your life back."
"What are you serious!?"
"Yes I am."
"Wait. What's the catch?" I ask folding my arms.
"You are a smart one." Lord Jashin tells me. I nod and smile. 'Thanks.'
"All you have to do is accept me as your Lord and follow the rituals of Jashinism. Then you will get your life back.
"Yes okay, I accept you as my Lord."
"Don't you want to think about this more, any more questions?" He asks me.
"I just want to fucking kick Hidans teeth in." I mumble.
"I don't blame you." He says and chuckles.
"You are a fiesty one, you will be a great follower. Now with you following Jashinism, you will also be granted enternal life, just like Hidan.
"Great that's just what I want, a life time to torture the hell out of him. " I say laughing.
"Are you sure this is what you want?"
"Wait will I loose my kekkei genkai or anything?" I ask.
"No no. That was made for you. I will not take away that great power. Now are you sure you want this?"
"Yes." I say. Then he snaps his fingers and I wake up on the ground. No wounds, nothing. 'Was all that real?' I ask myself. I look down at my chest and see the Jashin symbol necklace around my neck.
"Okay yes it was real." I say shaking my head. 'I just died.' I think. I slowly get on my feet and stretch. I feel like I've been dead for hours or at least laying down forever. I look towards the way the base is.
"I'm going to kill Hidan." How dare he kill me. Why the hell would he even do this. And why did Lord Jashin save me, why me? Why am I so special.
"What how the hell are you awake!? We killed you!" I hear a man yell.