-21-

I have no clue what time it is.. all I know is its felt like like this snake has been around my neck for 10 hours. Just as I thought I was going to pass out the snake slithers off my neck. 'What? Why'd he stop?'
"Did you get some good sleep?" Kabuto asks as he walks into the room with an evil smirk plastered on his face. All I do is glare at him.
"Orochimaru says he doesn't want to over extend you today, so lucky you it will be an easy day." Kabuto says untieing me. Then he hands me water. I stare at him then back at the water then back at him.
"I didn't do anything to it." He says with a shrug. I hesitantly pick it up and drink it. My throat hurt, I needed it.
"Follow me to your new room." He says. I do as he tells me.

"Why won't you speak?" He asks as we walk.
"Snake got your tounge?" He chuckles.
"It hurts to talk right now." I growl at him. My voice came out all scratchy.
"It guess that would be my fault." He says. I roll my eyes. We stop infront of a door and he opens it for me. He motions me to walk in and I feel him follow closely behind me. I look around at the room which was a lot better then my old room I had when I first stayed with him. I actually had a bed. I immediately go over to it and sit down feeling the actual matress.
"Huh? It's an actual mattress? Thought it'd be rocks or some shit." I say to Kabuto who was staring at me. He gives me no response.
"Uh Kabuto?"
"You know I actually missed you." He says, but it wasn't a sweet tone, it was more harsh.
"Huh?" In a sudden movement he's inches from my face. I back up but he puts a hand on the back of my head keeping me from moving and I was too weak to fight it.
"Yes I missed you. I missed your presence. I found out about this feeling two weeks after you had left."
"Well you treated me pretty shitty when I was here so I would have never guessed." I say rolling my eyes. Then in a quick motion he smashes he lips onto mine. No passion, no love, just his lips on mine. My eyes widened and I didn't move.
"I could take advantage of you so easily right now." He says and pushes me down on the bed. He slowly crawls on top of me.
"Get off me Kabuto." I say finding my voice.
"And what if I don't?"
"Hidan will kill you." I say smiling.
"Your friends won't come for you. You honestly think they cared about you? This is the Akatsuki we are talking about." He says. I look up towards the ceiling. I know I told him not too, but I know Hidan is on his way to save me right now. While I lost in thought I don't see Kabuto begin to lean for my neck.
"Maybe I'll show him your mine now?" My eyes widen and I try will all my strength to push him off.
"No no no get off me right now!" I yell. Kabuto begins to bite down on my skin as I continue to scream for him to stop. He doesnt. Not for ten minutes.
"Orochimaru wants to talk to you tonight." He says then leaves my room. I sit up and bring my knees up to my stomach and I begin crying. 'I'm so weak.'

------four days later------

"What are the Akatsuki planning?" Orochimaru asks me.
"I.. dont.. know.." I say. My breathing has become hastily.
"Again." He says and Kabuto pushes my head under the water. As I'm about to loose consciousness he lifts my head up.
"This will be a lot easier for you if you just tell me what they are planning Luna. Do you want your old punishment?" He asks. My eyes widen as I stare at him. I don't want that damn snake around my neck again. I shake my head.
"Why won't you help me Luna? I thought we were family?" He asks laughing.
"They are more my family then you ever were!" I growl to him. Kabuto pushes my head back under the water. I must get out of here. While my head is under the water I hear an explosion. I smile and Kabuto brings my head up.
"Thank Jashin." I mumble.
"What was that?" Kabuto asks.
"I'm gonna have Jashin torture the fuck outta you." I yell at him. He then slaps me in my face and I fall to the floor.
"Ow." I mumble. Orochimaru has already left to see what the explosion was and he made Kabuto stay with me with one of the snakes. I hear yelling, lots of yelling.
"Where the fuck is she!?" I hear a harsh voice yell. I know who it is and I smile.
"Hidan!" I yell as loud as my voice will let me right now. But they haven't given me food or water for the four days, well the one glass the first day, and the water a few minutes ago did nothing except choke me.
"Shut it!" He yells.
"Don't make me have the snake strangle you." He says and I go quiet.
"That's what I thought." He says pulling me off the ground.
"Where the hell do you plan on going?" I ask him as he pulls me towards the door. He opens it but that only shows the Akatsuki we were in that room. 'Idiot.' I see Hidan and Deidara at the end of the hallway.
"Mizuki!" I hear them yell making me smile. Kabuto tries to shut the door but Deidara must have thrown clay because a small explosion took the door off.
"Shit." I exclaim as the door almost hit me. 'Oh thanks D.' Kabuto motions to the snake to get up.
"No no no please." I plead but the snake gets itself around my neck.
"Ah fuck." I tug on the snakes body as it wrapped around my neck.