-18-

"What the fuck do you mean Orochimaru?" He says to me.
"We need to get back with the other Akatsuki members." I tell him.
"I agree but.." He starts but then doesn't say anymore once he looks at me. Worry filled my face. He could tell I was worried.
"Okay let's go." He says.

On our way back to the hotel every little noise made me jump in fear. I clenched onto Hidan tightly. Every time I jumped he would say-
"I'm not going to let him hurt you"
I appreciate him trying to calm me down but to be honest, it wasn't working. Flashbacks of Orochimaru and Kabuto torturing me were flooding my mind.

We finally make it to the hotel and Hidan packs both the bags really quickly he hands me my suitcase and we leave the room.

We make it back to the base in near half the time it took us to the hotel in the first place. We walk into the base and Hidan goes straight to Pains office. He tells me I should go lay down, and I agree. One I'm tired, and two, there is just so much going on right now, I'm emotionally tired as well.

------H.

"Orochimaru took him out before we could. It's like he knew we were going after him." I tell Pein.
"I agree it's odd, but let's not jump to any conclusions. We do not want to start a fight for no reason." He says back.
"I'm not letting him hurt her, and if fighting is what it takes to make him back off. Then I'll do it." I say angerly back.
"I will not allow you to do so." Pein says.
"Then what the fuck will we do?" I ask angerly. It's silent for a little and I stare at his face. It looks as if he is thinking.
"Constant protection for her. She will have at least one of us around her at all times. I agree with you, we cannot let Orochimaru get to her, her power has come in great use to us." Pein finally says.
"That's a good first step I guess.." I say and trail off.
"But no Deidara." I add and cross my arms. Pein looks at me confused but then dismisses it.
"It will mainly be you." Pein says and I nod.
"You may leave Hidan. I will think more of this." He tells me. I nod once more then leave his office. I go straight for my room and find Mizuki there sound asleep in my bed. I lay down beside her and she immediately moves so she is cuddled up next to me. I smirk as she does this and put my arm around her. 'Even in her sleep she can't resist me.' Her breathing is constant and slow. She looks as if she's in at peace right now. I wish she would stay like this, I hate that Orochimaru makes her frightened so much. I was about to get out of bed when Mizuki begins to move.. a lot like she is having a nightmare.

------M.

"What.. where am how did I get here?" I say outloud in the pitch black. I feel around and find a door handle. I turn it and open the door, then a bright light shines. After a few seconds it dies down and I see a too familiar sight. Orochimaru's old hideout.
"No.." I mumble. I go to turn around and return to the dark but the door handle is gone.. Actually the entire door is gone.
"Fuck" I mumble once again. Then I begin to hear footsteps.
"No no no." Just then Orochimaru steps into my view.
"Ah, dear Mizuki. I knew you would return to me." He says to me.
"I would never return to you Orochimaru." I spat back at him. He smiles at me. I go to turn but I can't seem to move.
"Wha- why can't I move."
"Because my dear.. you want to be here. You want to be with me. You don't want to leave."
"No I don't want to be with you or Kabuto! Ever again!" He begins to walk towards me and I try with all my might to move but I can't. Tears begin to stream down my face. He stands right in front of me and puts his hands on either side of my waist.
"You will soon be mine forever.. just you wait. All I have to do is kill Hidan. Then you will come running back to me." He says leaning down to my face.
"Noo!" I yell. I get my hand up and punch Orochimaru in the face. Then I wake up.

"Ow!" "Wha- what." I mumble. I see Hidan hovering over my face holding his nose.
"Damn it Mizuki, are you okay?" He asks still holding his nose, but looking worried. I soon realize I did this when I thought I was punching Orochimaru in that dream. It seemed so real..

Tears again begin to swell up in my eyes.
"I'm so sorry Hidan." I say.
"Sorry for what.. this?" He asks pointing to his nose that has fresh blood on it.
"No worries." He says.
"N-no. Not about t-that. I'm s-sorry for causing you so much trouble since I came i-into your life." I say.
"So much trouble?" He asks. Hidan pulls me into him and I wrap my arms around his body. I'm so emotionally tired.
"Don't be sorry for anything." He says.
"I love you for you. Everything about you I love. Okay? So don't fucking worry."
"You what?" I ask him.
"Are you deaf Mizuki?" He says shaking his head smiling.
"You said.. you.. love me?" I ask him. His eyes widen for one second but then his face softens.
"Yeah.. I guess I did. But I do.. I do love you." He says.
I immediately start to cry again, hugging him tightly. Not sad tears this time, but I was so happy I began to cry again.
"Now what's wrong?" He asks holding me back sounding worried.
"I love you too Hidan." He leans back to look at my face. He wipes the tears from my eyes making me smile.
"There's that smile that I fucking love. Now you look like you again." He says making me smile even bigger. I lean in and give him a quick kiss but as soon as I pull away he pulls me back to make our lips connect again. The kiss deepens and I feel his tounge touch my lips. I slightly open my mouth to let it in and as I do he pushes me lightly back down on the bed so he is now on top of me. All my worries washed away as I was held ny him. After a few minutes of this Hidan leans up.

"Do you want to talk about that dream you had?" He asks me. I shake my head as in 'no.' I don't want to re-live it. But maybe I need to. They do say talking is the best medicine.
"Wait.. yeah I can talk about it." I say softly. Hidan gets off me and I sit upright as he does as well.
"Orochimaru had a history of doing this." I tell him. He looks at me confused and I go into more detail.
"Getting into my dreams." I say.
"What? How can he fucking do that?"
"Well I'm honestly not sure, all I know is that it takes a lot of Chakra from him. He can only do it maybe once a month or so. And he has to know around where I am. Since he saw me with you and Kakazu he must have figured I'd be here." I tell him.
"So, your dream Mizuki?" He asks.
"Oh.. right. Nothing particularly that he did, it's just what he said. He said he was going to kill you, so I would return to him." I say looking at Hidan. Hidan smiles.
"You know I can't be killed by him right Mizuki?" He asks me putting a hand on my back, rubbing it slightly.
"I know" I say and give him a look.
"But this is Orochimaru we are talking about, I just feel like he would find a way." I say looking at him, tears beginning to form in my eyes yet again. 'I never used to cry, now I cry a lot.. did Hidan change me this much without me even realizing it?'
"Don't fucking worry about me Mizuki. I'll be fine. I'll do anything to keep you safe."
"That's what I'm worried about.." I mumble.
"What do you mean?" Hidan asks me.
"I'm not worth doing that for.. in my opinion." I tell him. He looks at me confused.
"The hell does that mean Mizuki?"
I stay silent. I just don't feel like it.
"You're more important. I've never really had anyone special in my life until you showed up. You're really important to me Hidan.." I tell him.
"Mizuki.." Hidan mumbles then leans in to kiss me.

The kiss is short. After he pulls away he puts his hands on my cheeks.
"I will let nothing bad happen to you and that's that. I'm no longer speaking of this." Hidan says.
"Fine." I mumble. There's no getting through to him once he has made up his mind. He's so stubborn.
"Can you go back to sleep?" He says in a softer voice.
"Yeah I think so." I say and lay my head on his chest, snuggling into him. I feel him laugh softly and it makes me feel safe. I fall asleep listening to his heart beat.