-10-

"I cannot wait until I get to this damn village." I say outloud.
"I'm fucking done with this trip." I say again.
I walk over a small hill and see the village.
"Thank Lord Jashin." I mumble. 'Wait what the hell did I just say.' I think I'm starting to hang around Hidan way too much I think and laugh slightly.
"I'm not even with this religion and I'm already talking like I am." I say outloud once again. 'Maybe I should just become a Jashinist after all.'

Before I know it I'm at the village gates.
"Stop." One gate guard yells. I hold up my hands.
"I'm not here to bring this village any harm." I say.
"What's your name."
"I'm Mizuki Yamura.."
"Yamura?" The other one asks cutting me off.
"Yes." I say and look at him confused.
"Tell the Hokage." He tells his friend, he nods and vanishes.
"Follow me." He says and I do so. 'This was easier then I thought. It's like they were waiting for me or something.' I think. We walk through the village until we come upon the Hokages building. I walk in and follow a girl to the Hokages office. She knocks and a strong voice sounds.
"Come in." The girl opens the door and I'm faced with the Hokage.
"I figured you'd get here sooner or later Mizuki."
"How do you know me?" I ask her with a confused look on my face.
"Your village let us know of your leaving, you're parents did great things for the leaf. I figured you'd stop here." She says. 'What does she mean my parents did a lot for this village.'
"Do you plan on staying?"
"No no, just thought I'd ask to stop here for a little rest?"
"You may, but let me ask, where are you going?" 'Think think think, where are you going!?'
"Oh just taking a trip around. Seeing everything that's outside of my home village."
"Kakashi, Guy!" She yells. As soon as she does the door opens behind me and I turn around. I see two men walk inside.
"Why hello Gorgeous!" The one wearing green says.
"Knock it off Guy!" The Hokage says. 'His name is Guy. Got it.'
"You guys are to show her around the village, then take her to where she is staying."
"Got it Lady Hokage." The one I'm assuming is Kakashi says taking a key from her.
"I have to watch Naruto and Saskue today but you can tag along if you want." 'Wait Saskue!'
"Yeah that's fine sounds fun." I say and smile. He rubs the back of his neck and nods.
"Be good to her guys." The Hokage says.

----H.
Dammit what am I going to do for a month without her. All the guys already gave me shit for what happened when she left, especially Kakazu.
"What is your Lord going to think?" He asks.
"That's none of your damn concern Kakazu."
"You need to not get wrapped up in a relationship. We have bountys to do." He adds. 'Whatever.. fuck off.' Later that day he comes back up to me in the living room.

"We have a mission Hidan get moving." Kakazu says walking into my room. 'Thank fucking Jashin, that's the perfect way to keep my mind off Mizuki.'
"Okay old man." I say and pull my cloak on.
"Let's fucking go." I mumble. Kakazu and I walk out of the base.
"So what are we doing on this damn mission?"
"Looking for a bounty." Kakazu says.
'Great. It's should be a good way to take my mind off Mizuki.'

//////////

"That felt fantastic." I say putting my sythe back on my back. I haven't had a sacrafice for a few days now and we've been on the mission for a week now.
"You always take too long Hidan." Kakazu says.
"Hey if I could do anything to shorten it I would, but I can't mess with the rituals." I say back to him.
"Pick him up let's go to the collection office." He says and begins to walk. I sigh.
"Why the fuck do I always carry your bountys?" I mumble.
"Just shut the hell up Hidan get moving."
"Shut the fuck up old man." I mumble again and pick the man up.
"Do not call me that when you are older then me Hidan." He grunts.
"You don't know that old man!"

The man we took down put up a good fight, he was a good sacrafice for Lord Jashin.

We get to the collection office moments later and I wait for Kakazu outside the office. It smelt like shit in there. 'Why can't they ever have a collection office in a normal building?' Just then I see that little blonde bitch coming towards the collection office on his clay dove. I stand and yell
"What the hell do you want!"
"We are all needed back at the base immediately un."
"Why didn't Pain just fucking tell us himself?"
"I was close, I figured I'd try and be nice, never doing that again un." He says and begins to fly away. Fuck why do we have to be back the the base already. I was hoping to swing by the leaf village and see how Mizuki was doing. You know not actually go in, but just look over a bit.