-3-

----H.
"How the fuck do you not know who we are?" I ask her. Man is she hot but she sure is dumb. 'Wait what am I saying, my religion doesn't allow this. Love is for mortals.'
"Oh I'm sorry, are you guys famous or something?" She says in a fake excited tone bringing her hands together infront of her.
"Don't make me kill you." I mumble mostly to myself.
"Try me." Man she really is dumb.
"I could kill you so easily." I say taking a step further towards her. I thought that she would step back but she also takes a step closer to me.
"You've got guts kid. I guess I can respect that. You still aren't strong enough to beat me."
There's a moment of silent until Kakazu breaks it.
"The Akatsuki is an organization to make 'peace'" he says and I use air quotes around the word peace.
"I just joined to have some fucking fun." I say and shrug.
"So what do you guys do." She asks folding her arms.
"Basically whatever the fuck we want. Go on missions from our leader, collect the tailed beasts.."
"The tailed beasts?" She asks.
"Yes."
"But why?"
"They are a danger to our world and we want the power they have." Kakazu answers her.
"Oh." Is all she says.
"Are you not frightened by us, now us telling you what we do?" Kakazu asks. I actually really want to know what her answer is.
"No, I mean, you haven't hurt me.. I mean you've tried too, but you know. And I've had my fair share of evil." She says and smiles softly. Damn she's gorgeous. How is she smiling at a time like this. Death is literally facing her right now. Other people would be terrified to even speak with us. She might really be strong. Damn it knock it off. If Lord Jashin hears me talking like this he'll actually kill me. But how is she even smiling at all this. Just then I see Kabuto up in a tree above her. He throws a kunai at her and hits her directly in the back. She looks confused for a moment then her eyes begin to look tired. 'She's gonna pass out.' I say in my head and run over to catch her just as she's falling. She lightly falls into my arms and as she does Kakazu goes to attack Kabuto but he disappears. I look down at her in my arms and smirk.
"Damn it." I mumbles.
"She has a lot of poison in her." I say to Kakazu.
"We need to take her back to the base and have Sasori look at her. She might die and her kekkei genkai could be useful to us."
"But how come she couldn't sense Kabuto. You would think it'd be easy for her to pick his out, knowing him for so long."
"We won't know the answer to that until she wakes up." Kakazu says.
"If she wakes up." I mumble.
"Come on Hidan." He says and we take off for the base, running the fastest we could.

Five hours later we arrive at the base. Mizuki is barley awake as we walk in, she's been like this the past hour.
"Oh what you brought home another little slut Hidan?" Deidara sneers as we walk in.
"Little what?!" Mizuki yells and gets out of my grip and stands up. 'How is she even standing?'
"You call me slut one more time little girl and you're gonna be in a world of hurt." Deidara then starts to laugh.
"I wouldn't test her Deidara." Kakazu says.
"She's stronger then she looks." He adds. 'You've got that right.'
"Whatever. But she needs help." I say. Just then Mizuki passes out yet again. I catch her again and pick her up bridal style yet again.
"Sasori!" I yell.
"Yes Hidan?" He says as he slowly walks into the living room.
"We need you to take the poison out of this girl." I say.
"She's important." I say.
"Sounds like Hidan likes this girl." Deidara says laughing. I glare at him. 'What the fuck is he talking about.'
"I don't fucking like her but she has a fucking special kekkei genkai that could be useful to us!" I yell back at him.
"I'll look after her." Sasori says.
"Good."

----M.
The last thing I remember is pain in my back, then me instantly feeling tired. I wake up in Hidans arms as Kakazu is running by his side.
"W-where are we?" I ask softly. Hidan looks down and smirks.
"Oh the princess is finally up." He says.
"Haha very funny." I say. Then I get a massive headache.
"Ow." I say and put my hand on my forehead.
"Yeah that's gonna hurt for awhile." Kakazu says to me.
"What happened to me?" I ask putting my arm around Hidans neck to relive the pressure on his arms.
"Kabuto hit you in the back with poison." He also says.
"Woah woah you said Kabuto? This is bad." I say closing my eyes for a brief moment.
Hidan looks down at me briefly. He's actually very attractive. I never really looked at him like this. Because you know, I just met him and he was trying to kill me but I'm just now realizing he isn't totally ugly. His eyes were a really pretty purple and his hair was a silver color that was slicked back. It fit him perfectly.
"Yes." Is all Hidan says and looks back forward.
"Why?" He adds.
"Because if Kabuto knows I'm with you, Orochimaru does too. He'll do anything to get me back to him."
"You seem pretty important to him." Kakazu says.
"I better be, I've don't a lot of shit for that man."
"You know you have a mouth almost as bad as Hidan." Kakazu says to me.
"Why are you guys helping me?" I ask and receive no response. 'Awesome.' But my comment does make them look at each other then pick up the pace.

I'm still pretty dreary and my head feels like it's going to explode any minute. What kind of poison did Kabuto fucking put in me, it's making me feel like complete shit. Just as I was about to ask where we were going, Kakazu tells me we are here. Where is here? I have no idea. We walk in to some place and a voice immediately speaks.
"Oh what you brought home another little slut Hidan?" 'Another? How many girls does he bring here? Wait what did he call me!?'
"Little what?" I yell towards the blonde girl who was sitting down on a couch. My tiredness is suddenly gone as I jump out of Hidans arms.
"You call me slut one more time little girl and you're gonna be in a world of hurt." I growl at her getting in her face. Then she just starts to laugh. 'I hate people.'
"I wouldn't test her Deidara." Kakazu says.
"She's stronger then she looks." 'Oh thanks Kakazu.' I stand up straight and cross my arms. Then Hidan speaks but I barley hear him because right after he is done, I pass out yet again. 'Strong my ass.'

I wake up what feels like 5 minutes later.
"Oh you're finally awake." An unknown voice says to me. I immediately go in defense mode. I jump up quickly and stand on my feet. I see in front of me a man with red hair. My feet then give out on me but the man catches me.
"Calm down I'm not going to hurt you, I helped you." He says. I look at him confused as he puts me back on a bed.
"My name is Sasori." He says smiling.
"Mizuki." I say back. I realize he's in the same cloak as Kakazu and Hidan were. 'He's not lying.. good. Or you know.. he could still be lying. These people are confusing.'

A door behind him opens up and I see Kakazu walk in.
"You're finally up I see."
"Finally? How long was I passed out?"
"1 week." He says. I stare at him.
"You're kidding right?" I ask. 'He has to be kidding.'
"Well if Orochimaru wasn't looking for me then, he is most certainly looking for me now." I say.
"Why is that?"
"I was expected to be back by now." I say to him.
"Well too fucking bad." I look up and smirk, I knew who is was before I even looked. I sensed his chakra coming, it's the best smelling chakra I've ever smelt.
"Hi Hidan." I say and he nods acknowledging what I said to him.
"The poison is all out of her?" Hidan asks.
"Yes it is." Sasori says. 'Why does he seem worried?'
"Thanks again." I say to him.
"It was no problem. I couldn't have not done it anyways, Hidan wouldn't leave me alone." Sasori says and chuckles along with Kakazu.
"Shut it Sasori!" Hidan yells.

••••••••••••••
Oooh Hidan is beginning to become somewhat protective of her already, but I'm pretty sure he secretly hates her and his feeling towards her lol.

I'm on about chapter 14 of this story already I just want to make sure people are interested before I post the other chapters. And it gives me time to go back and change the story around a bit, and to fix my mistakes lol.