-13-

----M.
'I can't believe I'm doing this.' I do the hand sign Hidan showed me to do while I step in the center of the symbol I made of blood. I don't want to upset Lord Jashin, he gave me a 2nd chance of living anyways.
"Now what?" I ask out loud as Hidan comes out from the forest. The girl looks at me terrified and honestly I loved it for some reason.
"Take this." He says and throws me a black stake.
"What am I doing with this?"
"Stab yourself." He says. 'Right. I did see him injury himself.. then the injury goes to the person that's under the ritual.'

I stab myself in the heart and the pain is actually excruciating.
"Fuck Hidan you said this was supposed to feel good in some type of way." I mumble falling to my knees and closing my eyes.
"Wait is this the same stake that you use?" I ask him.
"Yeah. I only have one."
"That's disgusting." I say throwing it towards him. The girl doesn't even scream, her eyes just widen and she falls to the ground dead.
"Well it feels good to me." He says to my comment earlier.
"Fuck." I mumble and hold my chest. Hidan moves my arm to examine the wound.
"What the hell?"
"What?" I ask closing my eyes. In my head it helped with the pain.
"You're already fucking healed." He says.
"I guess my healing powers from when I was.. alive were brought over. It still fucking hurts though." I say looking down at my chest. 'Double healing powers.. cool.'
"Alive." I say and stare at Hidan. He just stares at me.
"We should get going." I say standing, out of breath still.
"Right."

We've been walking for 12 hours now. I've been dreading stopping and taking a rest because I don't want to sit in silence with him. Walking is just easier.
"Mizuki let's stop here." Hidan says and I sigh.
"Yeah okay." It looks to be around the middle of the night.. I guess I am tired. I set my bag under my neck to use as I pillow and cross my arms as I lay on the ground. I hear Hidan sigh as he continues to stand. I look up.
"What's your problem?" I ask him rolling my eyes.
"Mizuki I don't understand why you are so fucking angry at me." He says. 'What you fucking don't understand why I'm fucking mad at you!? How could you be so damn stupid I mean honestly. Are you really that fucking dumb?'
"Hidan you at least have an idea don't you?" I say calmly.
"Is it because I had you killed?" He asks me rolling his eyes.
"What do you think?" I say sitting up and fake smiling at him.
"Do you even know why I did that?" He asks me putting down his sythe.
"No and I really don't care in all honesty. Can I sleep now?" I ask him sarcastically. He makes a sudden movement and is soon right in front of me, his face super close to mine. So close our noses could almost touch. 'I didn't even sense his movement that time. Maybe I just wasn't prepared for it.'
"Hidan get the fuck-" I say but he cuts me off my putting a hand over my mouth and holding me down to move.
"No dammit you are going to let me fucking talk." I stare at him as he stares at me.
"I'll tell you why I fucking killed you. I fucking killed you because I didn't want to loose you okay? This religion says you cannot be with someone who is outside the religion. Even then love is looked down on. I didn't know what to fucking do. You just fucking walked into my life and I immediately felt something for you I don't understand it." He says and my eyes widen as he talks. 'He liked me that much and we had only just met?'
"Lord Jashin said if you became a follower I could be with you."
I pull his hand off my mouth and hold it in mine. I give him a small smile that I couldn't hold in.
"So I'm fucking sorry for actually showing my feelings for once."
"I mean, you still could have talked to me about it.. but I guess I can forgive you. But I still hate you." I say smiling bigger which makes him give a small side grin.
"I bet I could make you like me again." He says getting somehow closer to my face. 'Dammit he makes me feel great.'
"Who said I ever liked you?" I say and turn my face away from him, trying to keep a straight face. He suddenly pushes me down and gets on top of me. He again gets his face close to mine. I roll my eyes and bring my head up to his and put my lips agaisnt his.

The kiss soon turns more passionate and he puts his hand under my neck to keep my head up.
"If this is you hating me, I'd love to see what you'd do if you liked me." He mumbles.
"Oh let's go to bed." I say and kiss him on his neck.
"I think that's a good idea." He says. Without removing his tight grip of me he lays down and I do too. Even if I didn't want to I had to. I lay my head on his chest.
"Damn I missed this." Hidan mumbles.
"Yeah I guess I did too." I admit softly. He tightens his grip once I say this and I can't help but smile. 'I didn't realize he did what he did because he liked me so much. I thought he only saw me as another girl to play around with.'

The next morning I wake up first and get out of Hidans grip. Man is he strong. He's one of the few people I've met who are actually stronger then me, physically anyways. Well him and Kisame for sure. I stretch then go to Hidan and sit on his lap. I kiss him on the neck and he opens one eye.
"Wake up we have to keep looking hun." I say.
"Hun?" He says smirking. 'Wait did I just say that?'
"Just get the fuck up I say pushing his face away and standing up.
"We need to keep looking for the two tails." I tell him.
"I guess you're right." He says.

We begin to walk once again, now hand in hand.
"Yugito Nii holds the two tails." I tell Hidan looking in the book Pain gave us.
"Mhm."

We look for four more days until we get our first lead. We chase her into a cave.
"You think you have trapped me but you two are the ones trapped!" She screams as she turns into the two tails.
"Well fuck." I say. 'This chakra is incredible. '
"Mizuki watch out!" Hidan screams I look straight and see the two tails coming right at me. I move quickly out of its path. Hidan runs over to me as I still look dazed.
"I'm fine." I say before he can ask if I was okay.

We take down the two tails after an hour long hard battle.
"Damn I never knew just how strong they were." I say to Hidan out of breathe.
"Yeah." Then there's a moment of silence while we both catch our breathe.
"Well we need to get her back to the base while she's in this state." He says.
"Right."
I use what's left of my chakra to blow a hole through the cave.
"We could have walked." Hidan says. I stare at him. 'Oh.'
"Well I didn't want to walk around the entire cave." I tell him so I didn't sound dumb. He pats my head then walks past me.
"Don't do that." I mumble. I follow closely behind him. There will be no breaks on our way back. We can't give her time to get better. If anything we have to run the entire time.
"Pick up the pace Hidan." I say as we jump through the trees.
"You try carrying someone on your shoulders and running at once! It's not fucking easy Mizuki."
"Yeah yeah. We can take a quick break if you need it." I tell him. I feel him stop so I do too. He's a few trees back and he throws the girl on a branch.
"Is she still unconscious?" I ask.
"Yes. With that last hit you gave her she'll be like that for awhile." 'That's right I gave her my most powerful jutsu.'
"Oh.. right." I go back to Hidan and sit with him.  He pulls me on his lap and rests his head on my shoulder. I play with his hair as we sit.
"You know you were really quick to forgive me. Were you ever even mad at me?" He asks and I could tell me he had a smirk on his face.
"Of course I was mad at you Hidan." I say. 'Was I? I guess I was quick to forgive him. I spent a long time not talking to him, and telling myself I hated him. But I'm not sure anymore if I actually felt hate for him. I want to say I did. But I really have no idea. Dammit Mizuki why do you have to not know you feel?'

We've been sitting for ten minutes now.
"We should get going."
"Okay." I say.  We both stand and Hidan puts Yugito back on his shoulders.
"Wait." I say putting a hand on his chest.
"What's wrong?"
"I feel Chakra coming at us.. fast." I tell him.
"From where?"
"Behind us." I say and turn around.
"I'll handle it." I tell him. Just then five men from Yugito's village appear.
"So you are the ones that took her?!" One yells. I look at Hidan who nods.
"Yes." I say. Then one charges at me and I easily dodge him and twist his arm behind him. He screams in pain and I kick him off the branch we were on and he falls to the ground.
"Who's next?" I ask smiling as fire starts to come off my body. The men all look at each other and take off running. I laugh at them as I run.
"Can't talk all big if you arent going to do anything." I say then turn to Hidan. I jump back to the branch he was on and he lunges for me as soon as I planted my feet. He puts his lips on mine and we begin to kiss. As we do the fire around me dies down. His hands trail up my sides under my shirt. After a minute or so we pull away.
"What was that for?" I ask him.
"You're just adorable." He says and traces the outline of my face with his finger.
"Adorable?" I ask him. All he does is smile and again starts to jump from branch to branch.
"We need to get back soon. We are attracting too much attention." 'You think?'

••••••••••••••••••••
Okay I'm not sure where everyone lives, but have any of you heard of all these clown sightings? I'm deathly afraid of clowns I don't even know what I'd do if I saw one tbh. Anyways, I hope yall liked this chapter (: