-12-

"You wanted to speak with me Itachi?" I ask as I walk to where Itachi was.
"Yes. Did you get word of Saskue?"
"Oh yes I did, here." I say handing him the notebook.
"That's all I got, Saskue is very distant." I say to him and turn my head.
"He has a right to be." Itachi says and looks at me. I nod my head.
"Thank you." He says to me.
"You're welcome." I say and give him a smile.
"I thought you wanted to leave." He says back as I was turning around. I turn back to face him.
"I did."
"What made you come back then?"
"I don't know.. I guess because there is no where else for me to go now." I say and shrug.
"What happened to you and Hidan?" He asks sounding curious.
"Well, if you couldn't tell, I died. And you know, Hidan is the reason for that. And now I'm immortal. Jashin saved me." I say holding the necklace around my neck.
"Ah well." Is all says like he doesn't know what else to say.
"Exactly." I say and sigh.
"He just really liked you I think." Itachi says and walks into the base.
I sigh once more and shake my head, then follow Itachi inside. I walk inside and immediately see Hidan. My eye twitches and he sees that it does. He frowns and I turn my head and walk into the living room.
"Mizuki." I hear him say.
"Stay the fuck away from me or I'll tear your head off.. again." I growl at him.
"Damn." Deidara says laughing. I roll my eyes and walk into the kitchen. I need green tea. I make some then Kakazu walks in.
"Good to see you're still here Mizuki."
"Yeah thanks." I say sipping my tea.
"I sense a little anger in you." He says.
"Well why do you say that?" I ask him sarcastically.
"Well for one, I heard you scream at Hidan, and you're on fire." He says pointing at the burning cup in my hand.
"Shit." I say and drop it in the sink. I let myself cool off then answer him back.
"Yes Kakazu I am pissed. Can you blame me? You're partner is a complete dumbass. Why would he fucking kill me? We only met maybe a few weeks ago."
"Love makes you do crazy things." He mumbles.
"What?" I ask so he could repeat himself.
"Nothing Mizuki." Kakazu says and walks away after rubbing my head. 'Fuck Kakazu what the hell was that Hidan doesn't love me. Why are they saying he felt so strongly for me. He killed me for fucks sake.' I say and walk to my room.
"Pain wants to speak with you un." Deidara says to me as he walks into the kitchen.
"I just can't catch a damn minute of peace can I?" I ask him smiling.
"Sorry." He says smiling back.
"Yeah its alright."
"I'll walk you to his office un." I nod my head and we walk side by side to his office. We pass Hidan in the living room, he looked as of he was sulking but stared at Deidara when he saw him walking with me.
"Ignore him." Deidara whispers and it makes me smile. As soon as I smile at what he said  Hidan sighs loudly and walks away.
"Oh I plan on doing that for a long time." I yell so Hidan could hear.

We get to Pains office and Deidara let's me walk in.
"Thanks D." I tell him and he nods and walks away.
"Yes Pain?" I ask him. He stares at my eyes.
"Do you want to be here Mizuki?" He asks still staring.
"I don't have anywhere else to go." I say still staying emotionless.
"Do you agree with our motions as the Akatsuki."
"Mostly yes." I say and shrug.
"Look what is that about Pain?" I ask him getting irriated.
"Will you join the Akatsuki?"
"This again Pain?" I ask rubbing my face.
"If you are going to stay with us, and agree with things we do. Then why not?" He asks. Then I think. 'I mean I guess he has a point. Why not. Maybe it'll be fun.'
"Alright. Fine. I will join. I already do missions for you so ehy not. All I want to do right now is rest."
"Fantastic." He says and tosses me a cloak. 'It's like he knew I'd say yes.'
"Put this on now, you're going on your first mission as an Akatsuki member."
"Oohkay." 'Looks like no resting.' I say putting the cloak on. I walk out of the door and towards the living room. 'I wonder who I'm going with.'
I walk into the living room and once I do all head turn towards me.
"You actually joined?" Kisame asks.
"Yeah." I say and shrug.
"Finally right?" I add.
"Well damn it looks good on you un." Deidara says.
"Thanks D." I say smiling back towards him.
"Well let's fucking get going." I hear a too familiar voice say. I quickly turn and see Hidan by the base exit.
"You have got to be fucking kidding me." I say.
"I am not going on a mission with him."
"You are the only two that can do this. You both are immortal." Pain says walking into the room.
"What about Kakazu?" I ask him.
"Kakazu has his own mission." Pain says.
"I'll go with her un." Deidara says.
"Yeah I'm perfectly fine with going with D." I say looking at him and he was smiling.
"You are to go with Hidan and that is final Mizuki. This is a two week long mission to obtain the two tails."
"Why do we have to be immortal to do this?" I ask.
"These are my orders." Pain says.
"You will leave now." He says.
"Fuck." I mumble and push past Hidan and walk out of the exist.
"Don't you wanna pack?" Hidan asks.
'Oh right.' I turn around with a stone face and push past him again. I hear him laugh softly. 'I know of a way to shut him up.
"Help me pack D." I say pulling on his arm. Hidan immediately stops and I can just feel the daggers from his glare. 'Good he's angry. I'm glad.' Deidara helps me pack and in no time I'm off on the mission with that bastard.