-16-

----M.

"Mizuki!" I hear Hidan scream from the hallway. I run to our room and shut the door behind me. I run to his side and see that his eyes are shut but his chakra is going through the roof.
"Hidan!?" I yell as I shake him.
"Hidan hun please wake up!" I yell once again. Nothing happens just more movement from him. I slap him in the face and he jolts up. He turns to me and stares into my eyes.
"Hidan are you okay?" I ask him cupping his face. He let's out a deep and long sigh and puts his hands on mine.
"Did you just smack me Mizuki?" I pull back after a few seconds.
"...no..." He pulls me back into his chest and holds me tightly.
"Are you sure you're feeling alright?" I ask him with a slight laugh.
"Yes just a bad fucking dream nothing to worry about." He says. I nod my head then kiss his forehead. "Well you have two hours to sleep if you want, then we have to leave."
"No I'm alright. Let's get going now." He says.
"But seriously did you slap me?" He asks touching his face.
"What of course not." I say smiling. He hits me lightly in the arm and rubs my head. We walk to the kitchen to pick up our bags. We say goodbye to the Akatsuki members that were in the living room area, including Deidara. He stares at me the entire time as we walk to the door. Hidan notices and steps in his field of vision. I ignore this and zip up my Akatsuki cloak and smile up at Hidan.
"You're fucking adorable." He mumbles into my ear as he puts his sythe on his back. All I do is smile and turn to the door, still feeling Deidaras eyes on me. 'Why does all this have to happen now?'

--------------------

"Hidan I'm tired." I tell him for the 3rd time. It's night time now, and of course he isn't tired.. he took a nap!
"Fine. We will take camp here for the night." He mumbles.
"Ah yet another sentence without you saying the word 'fuck'" I say smiling towards him. He rolls his eyes then throws his bag on the floor, then sits down. I do the same and lean my back on his.
"How long were we walking?" I ask him rubbing my back.
"20 hours. Not that fucking long." He says.
"That's long enough for me." I say back and close my eyes.
"Come here." Hidan says and within a few seconds I'm on his lap. My eyes widen at this but he only smirks and pushes my head down to rest on his shoulder. He rubs my back slowly. I close my eyes again.
"Goodnight Hidan." He laughs then answers back
"Goodnight Mizuki."

I wake up and yawn.
"Good you're finally fucking up. We have to get going." Hidan mumbles standing up making me stand up with him.
"Yeah yeah." I say yawning once more.
"Let's go." I add and stand with him. He grabs my hand and we continue to walk yet again.
"There's two people up here, you want to give a sacrifice?" I ask Hidan.
"Why not?" He says smiling wide.

---- 20 minutes later -----

"Fuck I love this." Hidan says smiling while he gives his sacrafice. I had already given mine.
"Help me girl!" The man yells out in pain. I look at him and smirk.
"Oh so you're with him!?" He yells once again. His worried face now turns into a smirk. A creepy one I might add.
"Orochimaru will find you." He says and that's the last thing he said before he dies. I look at Hidan with worried eyes. 'The fuck does that mean!?'
"Don't fucking worry about any of that. He won't ever find you."
"Mhm." I hum closing my eyes and sitting on the ground. I open my eyes and look at Hidan, his skin was still black and white. 'I need to take my mind off what that guy just said.'
"You don't look half bad like that." I say to him dropping the Orochimaru topic.
"Oh really?" He says staring at me with his purple eyes.
"Mhm." I respond back closing my eyes again. I open my eyes moments later and he's so close to me, our noses were basically touching. 'Why can't I sense his movements anymore.'

I open my eyes wider as he crushes his lips on mine. I close my eyes slowly and begin to kiss back to the best of ability. He pushes me on my back and puts his hands on either side of my hips. He begins to pick me up slightly pulling me on his waist. I wrap my legs around him instantly and we pull away for a breather.

We touch our foreheads together and Hidan stares at me. His skin has turned back normal.
"Why are you staring?" I ask him frowning.
"Fuck you're just beautiful." I'm pretty sure my cheeks turned red as a tomato just then.
"We should keep going Hidan." I tell him. He groans slightly.
"We can pick up on this once we make it to the hotel we are staying at." I whisper in his ear.
"Fuck fine." He says and let's me stand up.

We walk the rest of the way without another stop. Hidan wouldn't let us stop walking, but for an hour he carried me so I guess it wasn't that bad for me. I do feel slightly bad for him though. He looked awfully tired. He denied it but I could tell.

We get to the hotel that was not to far away from where the man was supposed to be staying. We walk in and both immediately lie on the bed.

"So Hidan, who is this man were supposed to be capturing?" I ask him looking toward s him. I hear him sigh slightly.

"Yeah I guess I should tell you now that you are on this mission." He says not looking at me.

•••••••••••••••••••••
Short chapter but this is how I wanted to end this one.