-2-

----M.
It's been one week into the mission and I've hit a few hiccups but other then that it has been good. People have tried to attack me, probably because I am a girl.. alone.. in the woods. But they weren't a problem for me, seeing that Orochimaru taught me from when I way young, I am very strong and talented with everything.

I see the leaf village down the hill I was on. 'Thank goodness, I'm so tired.' I decide to stay in an inn for the night. I walk straight towards the inn and open the door wide up.
"It can't be that expensive, that's outrageous!" I hear a man yell as I open the door to the inn.
"I hate people who complain." I grunt softly to myself. I look up and see two men standing at the desk, and it hits me right as I see them. They were wearing black cloaks with red clouds on them. 'Fuck. I need to get out of here now.'
"I'm sorry sir but that's what it came too. I'll be right with you miss." The old man behind the counter says. 'Fuck why'd you have to mention me old man?' I quickly back up and run out the door. I run down the small town road and don't stop until I'm far from the inn.
"I can't believe I saw them, what the hell are the odds. I could have just died!" I say loudly.
"Who even are they, I don't know why he couldn't just tell me what they are." I add and realize I'm pacing back and forth. I also realize I have tons of eyes on me, some people even stopped walking to stare.
"What you haven't seen someone upset before!?" I yell towards them all and they quickly snap their heads straight and keep doing what they were previously.
"That's what I thought." I mumble.
"Now what am I going to do. I need somewhere to sleep."
"You can sleep at my house baby." I hear a voice say from behind me. I immediately punch the voice behind me. It was a man who looked dirty and drunk.. and older then me. He shook off the punch like it was nothing.
"Come on baby." He says reaching his hand for mine.
"You just don't give up do you?" I ask cocking my head slightly. I kick him in the chest and make him fall over.
"You aren't even worth using chakra over." I say out loud.
"That hurt." He says shaking his head.
"Oh if you think that hurt you're gonna hate this." I pick him up and throw him agaisnt a tree.

Now I've always had a somewhat temper. Kabuto said that anyways. But he always provoked me.

I walk over to the man and pick him up by his shirt and pin him agaisnt the tree.
"Don't touch me again. Don't talk to me again." I say loudly.
"Alright." He mumbles and blood starts to come out of his mouth.
"Pathetic." I say and throw him behind me.
"Might as well get some food." 'Maybe I'll try that inn once more later on. It sounded like they were leaving so they shouldn't even be in town anymore.'

I arrive at a small shop and just get soup. I need to eat light. I finish the soup and pay, thirty minutes later I walk to the inn. No body was there.
"Hello, old man?" I ask around the counter. No one. 'I'm sure he won't mind if I take a key and leave some cash on the counter. I do just that and jump over the counter to retrieve a key. I walk towards the exit door and start to walk towards my room. I open it and in the room I see a small area with a double bed and small kitchen and bathroom.
"Huh, better then my room back the base." I mumble and cross my arms. Everything is better then the base. I start to feel intense chakra behind me but figure it's just a passing ninja.
"Base?" I hear a voice say behind me. 'Ah fuck fuck fuck.' I mentally scream. I slowly turn around and see the two men standing by the tree line across the dirt road.

"What do you want?" I ask them angerly. I look at the two of them quickly. One of them has an anti hot springs village headband. 'Is he the rouge I heard about?'
"You're with Orochimaru aren't you?" One asks.
"Uhh." 'What the hell am I supposed to say.
"I knew it, I told you Kakuzu, Orochimaru sent her to spy on us. I hate spies. Let's kill her." The one with the huge Sythe says and smiles wide. 'What is he psychotic?'
"What! No no no." I say and the same man beings to laugh.
"I need a good sacrafice." 'There it is again. What does he mean by sacrafice?' He immediately throws the sythe at me but I catch it in the air and pull it towards me I could tell he was surprised at the because it was too easy for me to take it out of his grip.
"Can't you guys listen to me. I can explain all of this." I say holding the sythe up.
"Give me that back you bitch!" He yells ignoring what I just said. 'I just need to run.' I think.

I run right then, and sprint as fast as I've ever sprinted. 'Why do I still have this damn thing, maybe if I give it back they will leave me alone.' I then throw it to my side, with no luck they keep running after me. I feel their intense chakra getting closer and closer with every step I take.
"Fuck!" I say as a something comes right by my head.
"What the hell was that!?" I yell, not meaning to and a deep chuckle follows. I then start to hear a waterfall. 'I can fight them here, I need to be here.' I say to myself.

I stop right infront of the waterfall and get into a fighting stance. They both stand far in front of me.
"Do you work for Orochimaru?" The man Kakazu asks me.
"Not anymore." I say back to him.
"I left him."
"How long ago?" The other one asks.
"Uh okay I know this sounds bad.. but last week."
"What made you leave?" He asks me again.
"What's your name?" He asks before I can answer the first question.
"No need to interrogate her yet Hidan." Kakazu says. 'So that's his name.'
"What do you guys want from me? And it's Mizuki." I say.
"Were you sent to spy on us from Orochimaru?" Hidan asks.
"What? Of course not." I say simply. I would never do such tasks for Orochimaru."
"Were you sent to kill us?" Hidan asks.
"You wouldn't be alive if I was." I say and glare at him.
"Then why are you here at the exact same time as us in the exact same place?" Hidan asks with a nasty tone.
"What is your problem?" I ask him in the same tone. He gives me a dirty look.
"But if you must know, Orochimaru sent me on a mission last week to find a flower for him."
"A flower?" Hidan asks and starts to burst out laughing. He receives a smack from Kakazu.
"Ow Kakazu what the fuck was that for?"
"Do not laugh about what you don't know or understand." He says.
"Oh shut it Kakazu." He says back to him.
"Don't tell me to shut it Hidan, don't make me take your head off."
"I'd still be here to annoy the fuck out of you! I can't die either remember!?"
"Are you too girls done fighting?" I ask and fold my arms. 'Wait what does he mean he can't die.' Just then I start to feel Chakra coming up fast behind the two of them, not that strong though. 'A ninja way out here?' I ask myself. I throw a kunai up at a tree he was on and receive strange looks from the two men.
"Why the hell did you just do that?" Hidan asks. Just then we heard a loud thud and the ninja fell lifeless to the ground with a kunai right in his heart.
"You're welcome." I say rolling my eyes.
"Why'd you do that for us, and how'd you just sense him?" Kakazu asks me.
"Uh I really don't know, and I have a special kekkei genkai, I can sense and see others chakra. Every chakra has a different scent to me." I say.
"We could use someone like you." Kakazu says.
"Uh what?" I ask.
"What the fuck are you talking about Kakazu we don't need this immature brat on the Akatsuki!"
"The what?" I ask.

••••••••••••••••••••
I'm having such a good time writing this I hope you guys are enjoying it so far! I like the direction it's going in so far so that's good, right?