-19-

My Christmas gift to yall.. Chapter 19. 🙂

I wake up the next morning still wrapped in Hidans strong arms.
"Hidan." I whisper. He doesn't even twitch or move a muscle.
"Hidan." I say a little more loudly.
"Fuck off." He mumbles making me roll my eyes but let out a small smile. When he used to say stuff like that to me I hated it, now it doesn't even phase me.
"How can you be so mean so early in the morning geesh. And you were so nice last night too." He smirks. And opens one eye.
"Only to you babe."
"Oh I feel so honored." I say sarcastically. "You should be." He says back to me.
"It's still early but let's get up and get food." I tell him.
"How about you get food and bring it back to me." He says back to me shifting, but still not letting his grip of me go.
"Oh and when I bring it back, would you like me to feed you as well?" I ask still with a sarcastic tone. His eyes widen and he smiles even wider then he already was and he loosens his grip on me to let me get closer to his face.
"I would love that." He says and leans up trying to kiss me.
I lean down, about to reach his lips, then I push his face sideways and stand up.
"Well that sucks. Now get your lazy ass up and let's get food." I say laughing.
"Now who's mean in the morning." He mumbles frowning. I hold out my hand for him to take and he slowly gets up taking it. I open his door and he pulls me backwards.
"Put a shirt on idiot." He says as he walks past me snickering. I look down and see I'm only in a sports bra.
"Right." I say. I grab one of his shirts and go back to him. I take his hand once more and walk out the door myself.

We walk into the living to find all the Akatsuki members either just sitting down or getting ready to leave on a mission.
"Good morning Mizuki." Itachi says with a nod.
"Good morning Itachi." I say back smiling. I remove my hand from Hidans and go to walk and get mine and Hidans food. I walk out soon after to the table with Hidan following close behind.

"So what did Pein say about the whole situation?" I ask Hidan.
"What whole situation?" I hear a voice ask. I look to my right and see Kisame and Itachi walking into the kitchen. I tell them everything that happened.
"Pein said that someone must be with you at all times. You can't be out by yourself."
"Ever?" I ask surprised.
"Ever. It will mostly be me." Hidan says.
"And when it's not?" I ask,
"Someone else will step in."
"I will." Itachi says. Hidan and I both look at each other then back at Itachi.
"Really?" I ask.
"Yes. You helped me. So I would like to help you." He says making me smile.
"Thank you Itachi." I say smiling towards him. He gives a light grin and turns to Kisame to start a conversation.
"Deidara will not be with you." Hidan says to me in a serious tone. I just nod slightly looking down at my food. 'I just can't help but feel bad about D. I mean I never knew he had those feelings about me.'

"We have a mission today as well." Hidan says.
"Alright." I say. As I say this Kakazu walks in.
"We leave in an hour. Get ready." He says then leaves. Hidan rolls his eyes as I stand up from my seat.
"I'll be there in a minute Mizuki." He says. I nod, kiss him on his forehead then leave the room. 'I wonder what this mission is about?'

------H.

I take a last sip of my tea and groan as I get up.
"What was that about?" Kisame asks me.
"What was what fucking about?"
"Do you not want her to be alone with Deidara or something?" Kisame asks smirking and sounding interested.
"He fucking likes her, I'm not gonna let her be alone with him. I don't trust him." I say in a loud voice.
"What if he's the only one that can watch her at some point?" Itachi asks.
"I'll get to that when it actually fucking happens." I tell him and walk out of the room. I walk towards my room to find Mizuki packing me my bag.
"Shouldn't you be packing your own fucking bag first?" I ask her with a laugh.
"Well you won't pack everything you need, but I will." She says smiling back.
"You will forget something." She adds.
"You know I'm not a fucking child right?" I ask as I roll my eyes.
"Okay fine. You can pack your own stuff. Just thought I'd be nice, fuck." She says and gets her own bag. She begins to pack her own stuff and finishes in no time, while me, well you could say I have no motivation for this shit.
"I knew you wouldn't do it yourself Hidan." Mizuki says as she puts a hand on my back.
"You know how you could be a real big help?" I ask her.
"How?" She asks sounding like she's interested in the answer.
"Give me a massage."
"A massage?"
"Yeah a massage. You know rub my back and shoulders. Shit like that."
She rolls her eyes and smiles.
"Yeah sure. But after you have to pack your bag Hidan."
"Yeah whatever." I mumble. I sit on my bed as she comes over to sit behind me.

------M.

'Hidan is so difficult.' I think. As I sit down behind him I hear him laugh slightly.
"What's so funny?"
"You're about to massage my back."
"And?"
"It's just funny to me, I fucking kill people. Like murder people. And your just so comfortable around me. I'm an S- Rank criminal." He says as I begin to rub his back slightly.
"Well if you've forgot Hidan, I'm just like you now. I murder people as well." I tell him.
I move to his shoulders and begin to massage them.
"Yeah but.." He starts then turns his body to face me pulling me onto his lap.
"What are you-" I begin to ask but he cuts me off my putting his lips on mine. Our lips move together, filled with passion. He slowly moves his face back so he can talk.
"I never thought a person like me, could find love. But then you came into my life, I wanted to kill you at first too. I even thought you were an immature brat." He says then pauses. I only roll my eyes at his last comment.
"but you.. you're different then any girl I've ever met." He finally says.
"I won't let Deidara have you." He says. My eyes widen in shock.
"What are you talking about?" I ask him.
"I don't know what you are talking about. I'm yours. I've always been yours. Nothings ever going to change that." I reassure him. He looks me right in the eyes.
"Why do other guys have to see you?" He asks giving me a small smile. I answer him by putting my lips on his. I give him one word answers after every kiss.
"I'm.. always.. gonna.. be.. yours.." I say in a whisper voice. I feel him shutter as I say this which makes me smile. He pushes me down on the bed and climbs on top of me as he continues to kiss me. He moves down to my jaw then my neck, sucking it lightly, which soon becomes more rough.
"I love you so fucking much Mizuki." I hear him whisper, feeling his breathe on my neck.
"I love you too Hidan." I say and push myself up slightly. I begin to remove my shirt and I see him smile. Before I can bring my shirt over my head Hidan tears it into two.
"Hidan geesh." I say looking at him. He takes off his shirt and I look down at his body
"You have such a nice body what the hell." I say to him. He then pulls me into him.
"This okay Mizuki?" He asks me.
"Of course it is.." I start, then he leans on his back pulling me with him and smashes his lips on mine once again. So much for the massage.

----------

Finally an update right? Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!