-9-

----H.
"Shut the hell up Tobi!" I say as I kick him across the hall. 'He's so damn stupid.'
"What did Tobi just say?" Deidara asks as he walks by.
"Nothing. Mind your own damn buisness!"
"Where's Mizuki?" He asks and I give him a look. 'Why the hell does he want her.'
"Why the hell do you care?" I ask.
"I was gonna ask if she wanted to train with me today." He says and folds his arms frowning.
"She's been asking me for awhile now. I've never had the time to un." 'She's never asked me to train with her.'
"I'm sure she doesn't need you to train her." 'She's perfectly fine fighting, she doesn't need his damn training.'
"What the hell is that supposed to mean un?" He asks angerly. Just as I go to answer, Mizuki opens her door and looks at us confused.
"Why the hell are you two yelling outside my door?" She asks leaning on the doorframe. 'She's adorable without even trying.'
"Do you want to-" Deidara starts but Pain cuts him off.
"Mizuki!" She snaps her head to the direction Pains voice came from and I do the same.
"Yes?"
"Come see me on my office, immediately."
"Yes sir." She says. She looks at me and puts her hand on my cheek. She smiles then nods at Deidara and follows Pain to his office.
"What the hell was that about?" Deidara asks. I ignore him and follow Mizuki.

I wait outside Pains office for her. She might be getting a new mission. I wonder who she is going with. After twenty minutes she walks out with a frown on her face but smiles when she sees me. But it looked forced. 'What did he tell her?'

----M.
"You want me to what?"
"Be a spy in the hidden leaf village yes."
"By myself?"
"You don't think you can do it by yourself?"
"No no I know I can. I thought the Akatsuki always worked in pairs."
"Well you have turned down all my offers to join the Akatsuki." 'He's right. I have been offered multiple times to be in the Akatsuki, but I dont know I just don't want to be. Yeah, I did lie to Hidan about me not being offered, but I dont want him to know that I keep turning Pain down.' I smile at him and shake my head.
"You're right. Alright so what am I doing when I get there, killing someone, capturing someone?"
"Just seeing what they are up too, and getting knowledge on the nine tails." I look at him surprised but shrug my shoulders.
"I can do that. Why do we care about this village anyways?" I ask. 'Orochimaru cares about them too.'
"They are strong, and constantly getting in our way." Pain says and I nod. 'Got it.'
"You leave tomorrow morning." He says.
"You may leave."
"Thank you." I say and nod and bow slightly. I open the door and walk into the hall to see Hidan.
"Awh were you waiting on me?" I ask as I walk. He quickly follows.
"Just shut the fuck up and tell me what the fuck Pain wanted from you." He says.
"I go on a solo mission tomorrow. For a month." Hidan stops in his tracks.
"A whole fucking month?" I nod.
"By yourself." I nod again.
"Is he fucking crazy? What's the damn mission?" He asks me. And I'm slightly hesitant to tell him. I don't want him to be upset.. or worried.. or just mad.
"I am to go to the leaf village and seeing what's happening over there. No biggie." I say smiling.
"Not seeing you for a whole month is a fucking huge biggie Mizuki." He says and glares at me. I just shrug.
"What can you do?" I say. Just then Itachi appears, and Hidan and myself both stop walking.
"I heard you were going to the leaf?"
"You heard right. Damn news travels fast around here." I say around and laugh slightly.
"If you hear of a boy named Saskue. Listen in for me." He says.
"Alright." I say a little confused but he nods and then disappears.
"So anyways." I start. 
"This is too dangerous of a fucking mission for you." He says and it stuns me.
"Too dangerous?" I ask and smirk. I look at him.
"I deal with you everyday Hidan, that's a pretty dangerous task." I say and put my hand on his arm. He doesn't say anything, he just looks at me.
"I'll be fine. Now please don't be in a bad mood for our last night together for a month." I say looking up to him and smiling. He refuses to look at me at first but I use my hand to turn his head.
"Come on Hidan." I say. He looks at me with a frown. I kiss him on the cheek and start to walk away until he grabs my arm and pulls me back into him.
He crashes his lips on mine and I gladly except the kiss. He pushes me agaisnt the wall. He reaches his hand up my shirt but I pull it down.
"Damn not here." I say as he kisses my neck.
"You're not fucking fun." He says and leans off me.
"I'm not trying to be fun." I say and kiss him once more. I turn around to walk towards my room. I change quickly and walk back out to find Hidan waiting for me again. We both walk to the kitchen.

He insisted on training with me today and wouldnt leave me alone until I said yes. 'Whats this sudden urge to want to train with me?' We train for the entire day basically, but it was nice. I walk back into the base after we were done.

'I need to pack. A lot. A month is a long ass time. I wonder how long the trip will be.  And it is already 8:00, I need sleep.' I think about all this while I walk to my room and while Hidan walks silently behind me.

I think Hidan would just go into his room but he follows me to mine and closes the door behind him. I turn to him.
"Yes?"
"We are fucking sleeping together before you leave." I roll my eyes.
"Don't you have a person to sacrifice?" I ask him.
"You're more fun." He says smirking.

Hidan lays on my bed while I pack. Once I'm finished I change into shorts and a tank top. (I made him turn away as I changed.) I crawl into my bed, which Hidan has already taken half of. Hidan pulls me on top of him. I smile and I sit up on his waist. He puts his hands on either side of my stomach.
"Why the fuck are you so goddamn attractive?" He asks. I lean down and embrace him.
"It's gonna fucking suck not having you here with me."
"It's only for a month you can deal with it."
"I have something to ask you Mizuki."
"Yeah?" I ask leaning up.
"Would you think of becoming a Jashinist?"
"A Jashinist? Like you? "
"Yes."
"Why?" I ask tilting my head a little.
"Just a question." He asks.
"Um I guess,  I'll definitely look into it. If it means a lot to you." I say smiling.
"I know it would make you happy." I say.  It makes him smile wide and I rub the top of his head.
"I like when you smile.'' I say kissing him.
"Shut the hell up." He says pushing my face away and frowning.
"Hey don't be mean!" I say pushing myself off him. I stand along the bed side.
"You're the one being so fucking rude." He says and smirks.
"What did I do?" I say and cross my arms as I turn around. I hear Hidan get out of bed as well and I smile.
"Hey bitch." I hear him say.
"Excuse me!" I yell and turn to him. As soon as I'm facing him he has his lips on mine.
"Fuck you." I mumble under the kiss.
"Please." He said in my ear and it made me laugh.
"Oh stop it." I say as he laughs also.
"Let just go to bed Hidan I have a long mission tomorrow."
"Mhm. But I'm not letting you go until you are leaving." He mumbles into my ear.
"That's fine by me." I get myself comfortable on top of him and he tightly wraps his arms around my waist. I fall asleep after five minutes.

I wake up and Hidan is still asleep. I look at him briefly and smile at his sleeping face. 'Adorable.' I kiss him on his lips and try to get out of his grip. 'No use, damn Hidan let me go.' I think. 'I know how I can wake him up.' I kiss him once more on his lips and he soon begins to kiss back and I smirk.
His hands snake to my butt and he squeezes slightly. I moan as he does this and it makes him kiss me more passionately. I move my hips slowly grinding slightly and he begins to groan.
"Come on Mizuki this isn't fair."
"What isn't fair?" I ask between kisses.
"You can't be doing this to me now you leave in an hour." My eyes widen. "Fuck you're right!" I say. I lean myself up and stand up beside his bed.
"I need to make sure I'm fully packed." I say leaving his room.
"Well fuck." I hear him mumble.
As I walk out of my room with Hidan right behind me, and Kakazu sees us.
"What were you doing in there so early?"
"Oh uh nothing." Hidan says trying to not sound suspicious, but I know he totally failed so I roll my eyes. Hidan walks into his room to change when Kakazu starts to talk to me.
"Mizuki." He says and I turn to him.
"Watch yourself with him." He says and I nod. I open my door once more and grab my suitcase. 'What does he mean watch myself?' I ask myself. I walk into the hallway and see Hidan leaning agaisnt his door frame.
"Are you ready to go?" He asks.
"Yeah I think I am." I say. He nods and puts his arm around my shoulder and walks me to the front of the base where the other members were waiting.
"This is a big mission." Pain says.
"I understand that." I say back to him.
"So what he means is be careful." Konan says.
"I will." I say to her and nod. Hidan removes his arm from my shoulder and I smile up at him. I begin to walk to the exist of the base until Hidan pulls me back by my arm making me drop my suitcase. He presses his lips agaisnt mine and holds me really close to his body. I hear gasps from many of the Akatsuki.
"I'll be waiting for you." He says into my ear.
"I'm glad." I say back to him in his ear. I kiss him on his cheek and he let's me go, after I pryed myself away, he is really strong. I nod to all of them and begin my mission. 'Only about five days until I'm at the hidden leaf village.'