-14-

We get back without any more interruptions and seal away the two tails.
"That takes a lot of Chakra." I say to Itachi as I pant slightly.
"Yes it does." He says. I look at him and smirk.
"You remind me so much of Saskue." I say and sit on the ground. His head snaps to look at me.
"What do you mean?" He asks me, sitting down as well in front of me. All the other Akatsuki members leave.
"And you are both distant and very silent. But I can tell you are always thinking of something. Your chakra also feels and smells the same." I say.
"It's like you two are close without being close." I add. He looks up at me and I stare into his Sharingan eyes.
"But you two don't have the same eyes." I say.
"Hm I knew he didn't have it yet." He says and looks off in the distant like he's thinking.
"I'm glad to know my brother takes after me." He says but it looks like he immediately regrets to say it.
"This coversation doesn't leave us." He says to me, a little more seriously.
"Alright. It stays between us." I say and smile softly.
"Get your ass up!" I hear Hidan yell from behind me. I close my eyes and smile bigger.
"I think I'm being called." I say rolling my eyes.
"Thank you." Itachi says standing up, then holding out his hand to help me up, I gladly take it.
"No problem." I turn to walk away and to Hidan.
"Took you long enough bitch." He mumbles and I roll my eyes. I don't even take it offensive. I know this is just him being him, he knows no better.
"You are too mean to her Hidan don't be surprised if she leaves you for someone more caring un." D says. Hidan grabs my hand and pulls me close to him, pulling me into his chest, hugging me as I laughed softly.
"She doesn't mind it." He says rubbing my back.
"He's nice enough. Sometimes." I say and roll my eyes to D getting away from Hidan a bit, but he kept his arms wrapped around my body. He liked to show that I was his, he's very protective, especially around all the Akatsuki guys.. especially D.
"Let's go to bed, we've had a long day." He whispers in my ear which sends a chill down my spine. He was so close his lips touched the rim of my ear lobe. I kiss him on the cheek and he pulls me towards now 'our' room. He's so attractive without even trying. How'd I get so lucky?

I walk in first and he follows close behind me closing the door behind us. I turn around and smile towards him.
"You really are beautiful." He says staying by the door.
"Well thank you Hidan." I say and walk over to him. I get on my tippy toes to kiss him. It was a quick kiss. I go to my bag and open it up taking out all my clothes I had in it. I pull out my night wear and begin to change.
"You're gonna change in front of me?" He asks.
"I'm too tired to care." I say yawning shaking my head.
"And besides, I did it at the leaf village." I take off my shorts then my shirt so I'm only in my bra and underwear. I sense Hidans chakra close behind me. 'Damn he smells so good.' I turn around and I'm met with his bare chest. I back up a little so I can see his face better.
"Yes Hidan?"
"You weren't gonna put anything on were you?" He asks. I look at him confused.
"Uh yes." I say and grab a shirt I go to put it on but he takes it and throws it across the room.
"Hidan!" I yell as he pulls me onto the bed.
"See isn't this nice?" He asks as he lays me down on top of himself. I lay my head in the crook of his neck giving in. There's no use to fighting him.
"Yeah I guess it is." I say and kiss his neck. He rubs my arm with his hand as we lay on the bed. He pulls the covers over us and I snuggle even closer to him.
"I knew you liked me." He whispers.
"Yeah yeah go to sleep." I mumble smiling.

I wake up to a door slamming open.
"Wake up Mizuki and Hidan.. Ahhh Tobi's eyes!" Tobi yells, then I feel Hidan move quickly from under me. He throws a blanket on top of my body then quickly gets out of bed. 'It must have fallen off when we were sleeping. Was I sleeping on top of him all night?'
"Tobi I will fucking kill you!" I hear him yell.
"Tobi is sorry!" Tobi yells from out in the hallway.
"Ah come on Hidan it's too early to be yelling." I groan covering my head with the blanket as well. He slams the door shut.
"Well if that little fucker stayed out of my room we wouldn't have this fucking problem!" He screams once again. I laugh as I sit up in his bed. He looks over his shoulder at me and smiles softly. 'His smile is nice. What am I saying. Everything about this man is nice. Well except his personality. He's quite mean but he can't help it. And I find it attractive for some reason.'
"What?" I ask him.
"Oh nothing. Come on let's go get food I'm fucking starving." He says opening his door back up.
"Can I put clothes on before you open the door?"
"Just change quickly no one's coming."
"I'd hate it if D walked by and.." I'm cut off by him slamming the door shut.
"That's what I thought." I say to him smiling. I quickly change to shorts and a tank top that was slightly short so it showed a bit of my stomach, then walk to the door opening it up. Hidan wraps his arm around my waist as we walk. He always has to be touching me when we are around other people.. especially around the Akatsuki.. mostly D. But he just likes to show that I'm his.. I don't mind it, I like it actually. It's sweet.

"Hey Mizuki un." D says as we enter the room the Akatsuki were in. I smile but he receives an evil glare from Hidan. I put a hand on his chest and he cools down. This man has such a temper. Kakazu says I'm the only one that has ever been able to 'tame' Hidan. I find it quite funny.

"Hey D." I say back to Deidara.
"Mizuki!" Pain yells in a deep scary tone. I snap my neck towards where the voice came from.
"What the hell did you do kid?" Kisame asks also a bit freaked out by Pains tone of voice.
"I don't know."
"Hidan!" He also yells. I laugh and turn to Hidan who stares down the hallway where Pains voice came from.
"Hidan what the hell did you do?" I ask him which makes Kisame laugh.
"Excuse me? If anyone did anything it was fucking you!" He says loudly.
"There is no need to raise your damn voice Hidan!" I say back in the same tone. Hidan looks at me and quickly looks away mumbling something under his breathe.
"Is there something you want to say to me Hidan?" I ask him. He just rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. We now have the attention of the entire room.
"Looks like someone has met their match Hidan." Kakazu says.
"Shut the hell up old man!" Hidan yells.
"Tobi thinks Mizuki is better then Hidan." Tobi says.
"Mizuki is nicer, stronger, and prettier."
"The fuck did you say!? There is no way she is stronger then me!" Hidan yells.
"Oh gosh calm the hell down." I tell Hidan crossing my arms.
"And who are you to say im not stronger? You dont know that. We have never really fought." 'Thats a lie I know he is stronger.' I say to him with attitude. I feel Hidans chakra immediately get close to me and I back up away from his reach.
"Dammit come here." He says taking out his sythe. I stick my tounge out at him. I really can't take him seriously anymore.
"Put that damn toy away." I tell him.
"We need to go see what Pain wants.. and again put the sythe away." I say again because he didnt listen to me the first time, then I walk past Hidan. I put my hand on his cheek as I walk pass to show 'no hard feelings even though we just yelled at each other it was all fun anyways.' I feel him smile but he quickly makes it vanish so the other guys don't see. I hold my hand for him to take behind me and he does, after I hear him put his sythe back on his back. But as soon as he grabs my hand he pulls me back and into his chest.
"You're really hot when you yell at me like that." He mumbles into my ear. I'm pretty sure my face turned red. But I immediately get calm and look at his face. I kiss his cheek and say back to him,
"I'll be sure to do it more often then." He let's me go, still holding my hand as we walk to Pains office.
"Tobi thinks Hidan is getting soft." I hear Tobi say. 'Oh shit why'd you have to say that Tobi?' Hidan immediately removes his grip of me runs towards Tobi.
"Ahhhh! Hidan is scary!" Tobi yells. Then I hear a big crash, and then Hidan laughing. 'Oh great what the hell did he do.' Hidan comes back and grabs my hand once again, but more forecefully this time.
"Come on, let's not keep Pain waiting any longer." He says. I look at him with a confused face. Now he's the one pulling me through the hallway.
"I threw him through the wall if that's what you're wondering. He went through trees too." I laugh softly.
"Yep. That definitely sounds like you."
Hidan opens the door to Pains office.
"I have a mission for you two."

----------

I have felt so dead lately. With Work and school I feel like I never get a break. I hate growing up