-5-

----H.
'Lay the fuck off her.' I say in my head as they all interrogate her. 'Can't they see how fucking tired she is?' I think as I see her yawn for the 2nd time. I stare at her the entire time as talks. 'Why am I so fucking interested in her?' Her eyes shift to me as her head stays straight. 'Great she noticed I was fucking staring at her. Now I'm just some creep.' I close my eyes and begin to think about all this. 'Why was Kakazu so eager to have her here?' I'm brought out of thought when I see Mizuki turn her head to me. She again smiles lightly to me then yawns again.
"I'm gonna bring her to her fucking room." I say to all them. I could tell she was really tired. Then Deidara makes some smart remark and I yell at him for it, I don't even remember what the fuck he said, I just wanted to get Mizuki to her room. I walk as she follows me down the hall. I stand there and nod after she thanks me and then I rush into my room. 'I need to pray.' I think.
I set everything up to begin and kneal down. I bring my necklace close to my mouth and close my eyes.
'Hello Lord Jashin.'
'Hidan.' He says in an angry tone.
'Yes Lord?'
'This girl. Mizuki.. you like her.'
'I wouldn't call it that, I know it's agaisnt the religion I would never do that.' I tell Lord Jashin.
'She could become a Jashinist like you.'
'Yes I understand.'
'Don't do anything that will make me angry with you Hidan. You are one of my most favorite and loyal followers.'
'Yes Lord.' I say and open my eyes. I need a sacrifice and soon.

I head out of the base to find someone. Then I think, 'man if Mizuki was here I'd find someone in no time. Maybe that's how she will be useful to me.' I smile at the thought. Maybe she won't be so annoying and useless to me. I begin to grin at this thought.

----M.
I wake up to banging on my door.
"Mizuki!" I hear a raspy voice yell. 'What fucking time is it?' I slowly get out of bed as the banging continues. I open my door to see Hidan.
"Uh yes?" I ask softly still half asleep. He grins at me.
"What?" I ask rubbing my eyes slightly irriated I got woken up.
"I need your help."
"You need my help?" I ask surprised. 'I don't see him being the guy to ask for help.... especially from me.'
"With what?"
"With my ritual." He says and I get scared.
"I'm not being a damn sacrifice." I say crossing my arms.
"I like living." I add trying to shut my door but he holds it open.
"No not with that fucking part. I need you to help me find a sacrifice." He says simply.
"With your special kekkei genkai, it will make finding a sacrifice really damn easy for me." He adds.
"You want to do it now?"
"Yes."
"Right now?" I ask again. 'He's crazy.'
"Yes."
"But it's like 5 in the morning and I only got about 3 hours of sleep." I say and yawn.
"Let me fucking rephrase it then. You have to go with me." He says. I give him a look.
"Oh I don't think I have to do anything." I say and glare at him.
"You don't want to make me fucking angry Mizuki just come on." He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me. I put my hand agaisnt his chest and press hardly. He falls to the ground.
"What the hell was that?" He asks slightly panting.
"Oh its nothing really I just took some chakra away from you. You feel tired now? Go to bed!" I yell.
"That's it." He says and attacks me.
"What the hell Hidan get off me!" I yell as he is now on top of me and we are both in the floor.
"Stop fucking struggling!" He hits he in the stomach really hard and I'm sure it's a major cut or bruise now. I swipe for his head but he ducks and grabs his sythe standing up.
"Woah. No playing with that!" I say and hold out my hand also getting up. 'He's fucking serious.'
"Damn fine I'll go with you if you care that fucking much." I say crossing my arms.
"See that wasn't so fucking hard was it?" He says in a happier tone. I'm not even tired anymore after that little tussle.. it woke me up.
"Yeah yeah just shut the hell up and let's go." I say and start to walk to the exist. I hear him put back his weapon and feel him follow.

We walk in silence for ten minutes.
"So how long will it take you to sense. someone?"
"I mean, I've found a lot of people already, just depends on what you want and how far you're willing to go to find them." I say simply.
"You've already picked up on people.. how many?" He asks sounding interested.
"Uh.. maybe like 20, no 22.. yeah." I say closing my eyes to sense them better. I feel Hidans eyes on me and I open mine and turn to him.
"Yes?" I ask. 'Why is he staring?' He looks surprised when he sees me look back at him.
"Fuck nothing." He mumbles.
"Closest." He also says.
"They're not that far, and not that strong." I say.
"Maybe ten minutes."
"Perfect."
"So tell me about this religion of yours." I say. He quickly turns his head to me and turns it slightly.
"No one's asked about it before." He says.
"Well if I'm helping you find a sacrifice, I would like to know more about it. And what it's all about." I say smiling.
"You know for once you aren't being fucking annoying as hell to me."
"That's only my dream Hidan." I say and roll my eyes. We continue walking those ten minutes as Hidan tells me a little about Jashinism, then we come upon a man sleeping on the ground.
"I told you It'd be easy." I say to him. 'I wonder why this man is out here? Maybe he's a ninja on a mission.'