- 23 - (lemon)

'Damn it Hidan. I wasn't gonna cry until you started talking to me like that..' My eyes begin to fill with tears as I look up to Hidan. His face was also sad. I hug his chest tightly as I begin to cry.

A year ago, I would never let anyone see me cry, even hear me cry. But now.. I feel safe enough to cry in someone's arms.. it's nice. Hidan picks me up and he places himself on the bed and places me on his lap. I wrap my legs around him and put my forehead on his right shoulder.

I continue to cry ten more minutes and then it just turns to sniffiling. "I was so scared." I mumble. Hidan puts his hand on my head and begins to run his fingers through my hair. "Being back there, brought up a lot of old memories, bad memories I tried to forget, and now I remember all of them again." Hidan reaches his hand for my chin and lifts my head up. "I'll help you make some good memories to erase the bad ones." He says in a soft tone. I'm so used to hearing his rough voice, the one I just heard kinda shocked me, but made me feel good at the same time. "I'll love you forever." He adds. "Me too." I say. He leans forward and kisses me on my forehead.

"Are you feeling better?" He asks. I nod my head and he smiles. "I'm glad." He adds. "But I don't wanna get up." I tell him smiling. "That's okay. We can stay like this for a little bit." I lean forward and kiss Hidan. "Thank you." I say and put my forehead agaisnt his.

........ time skip ........

We both walk out of my room hours later. We find all the Akatsuki members working to fix the base. All the guys who were out on missions are now back. When they see me they all smile and I give them one back. "Let's help." I tell Hidan with a smile and he just groans. "Why can't we just go give sacrafices or something?" He asks. "Because we need to help, it's the right thing to do." "Since when do I do the right thing?" He asks smiling. "You do the right thing a lot, you just don't know it." I say smiling up to him. "Come on love." I take his hand and drag him to where the others are. "Take guard Mizuki. We could be attacked while we are in this weak stage. And you can sense people from miles away." Pein says and I nod. "Got it." "Hidan go help Itachi." He orders and Hidan rolls his eyes. I smack him in the arm and he looks at me bored. "Go on." I say and point to the direction of Itachi. He mumbles something as he's leaving. "Yes Hidan?" I ask. "Shut up." He mumbles. "Say that again? I'm sorry I don't think I heard you right." I say frowning, but trying to hide a smile. He stares at me then turns around saying nothing more. "Wrapped around your finger huh?" Pein says laughing, but he didn't say it loud enough for Hidan to hear because he knows he would protest. "Occasionally." I say smiling then jump up to the top of the base. I sit down crossing my legs and close my eyes. 'No one's coming. At least not right now.'

I would do anything to protect my new family, even sacrafice myself for them. Because now I know they would do the same for me. They went into such a dangerous situation all to protect me, I can't help but feel loved here.

I keep my eyes closed because it helps me sense charka better. "Yes Itachi?" I ask not opening my eyes. "Food for you." He says and I open my eyes to dingo. "Ah you're favorite." I say smiling and he nods. I pat down to the ground next to me and he takes a seat. He brought me four, and I give him one and he smiles taking it. "I'm sorry for what happened while I was gone." He says. "It's okay, really it is." I say back to him. He nods his head and looks toward to Deidara who is walking up. He takes a seat next to me as well. "What are we talking about un?" He asks. "Nothing really, just talking." I say. We continue talking about nothing important until Hidan shows up. "This is where you've been Itachi, come on I've been doing all the fucking work!" He complains making me smile. He sits down in front of me and takes the last bite of my food. "Jerk.." I mumble. He just winks at me. The others take their leave, leaving Hidan and I alone. The sun was setting and and hideout was completely finished.

We decide to go take sacrafices which only take about twenty minutes. We then return to the, well Hidan is carrying me in his arms bridal style and he's running. For some reason, watching me do a ritual turns him on. "Hidan I'm not going anywhere you can slow down damn." I say in his arms and laugh. "I think you'd rather do it in a bed, not the woods so that's why I'm hurrying." He says and smirks. I shake my head. "Yeah you're right." I tell him. His grip on me tightens like he's trying to hold himself together. I lean up and kiss him on his chin. "Damn it Mizuki." He mumbles. He looks down at me and I smile up at him. ''Love youu" I say in a sing song voice. "You're lucky we are right outside the base."

Hidan walks rather quickly to his room and slams his door shut. He basically throws me down on his bed and quickly takes off his shirt while I remove mine. He pulls off my pants, so now I'm in my under garments laying on my back on his bed. "Damn it your so fucking attractive." He says hovering over me. His hands travel up my sides and the feeling gives me chills. "Come on Hidan.." I mumble. He leans down and presses his lips on mine. Our lips move together in sync and I feel his tounge rub agaisnt the bottom of my lip. I open my mouth slightly and he takes no time to put his tounge in my mouth.

Our tounges dance together and his over powers mine. His hands move to my back and he slightly pushes me up so now I'm pressed up agaisnt his body. "I love you." He mumbles in my ear. "I love you too." I say back.

......................................................................

okay so I'm gonna try to write a lemon so this is where is gets juicy lol. Read at ya own risk. If you don't like shit like this don't read

.............................................................

He began to pull at the straps of my bra. He looked in my eyes and I nodded my head. "It's okay." I tell him with a soft voice. He slips it off with ease and smiles wide. "You're so beautiful." He says softly. I can't help but smile at his words. He can be so heartless, but he's so loving and gentle with me.

He lowers his head to my breasts and my heart rate has already picked up. "You already excited?" Hidan asks in a teasing voice. His head lowers and he begins to slowly suck on the rim of my left breast. He brings his right hand up and cups my right breast. He begins to massage it and I let out a small moan which seems to only fuel Hidan more. He moves his mouth to my bud and begins to attack it, seemingly expertly. More moans escape my mouth as he switches breasts.

Moments later he returns to my mouth and I happily except the sweet kiss. He flips us around so now I am on top of him. I slowly begin to move my hips agaisnt his and he groans as I do. "Fuck Mizuki." He says in a rough tone. "Oh you want me to stop?" I ask him. "..fuck no." My motion gets faster and stronger as he put his hands on either side of my hips thrusting me into him. "I can't take it anymore." He says and flips back around. He rips off his pants he had on. He was now only in his boxers. He lifts up my waist and puts his hands on the rim of my underwear. "You are excited." He says. "S-shut up!" He chuckles and pulls down my underwear. He pulls off his boxers and I see he's already erect. "I'm not the only one excited." I say and laugh. He ignores what I said but positions himself to my enterence. "Ready?" He asks. I nod my head and and begins to push inside of me. This is only our 2nd time doing this, I'm still not used to how big he is. "Fuck." I mumble. "Am I hurting you?" He asks. "No-no its okay, keep going." He nods and thrusts himself into me. Pleasure over comes my body in exchange for pain. He keeps doing this, thrusting into me. "Hidan.." I moan. "Hidan.." I repeat. He liked when I said his name and I could tell because when I did, he got sloppy with the thrusts. I begin to dig my nails into his back drawing blood, but  I couldn't help it. "Fuck Mizuki.. I'm gonna.." "Me too." I say. He pulls out just in time and he lays down beside me. I turn on my stomach and drape my right leg over his left and put my arms on his chest. He puts his arms around so his hand rests on my back. I draw small circles on his chest as he runs his hand across my back, slowly rubbing it.

How was that? It was my first time writing one.. kinda short but whatever. Hope it was good!!

*Back to Story lol* narrator p.o.v

"Let's go give some sacrafices again." Mizuki says to Hidan. He nods his head and sits up in the bed. He loved going on sacrafices with his love.

Through years of being together Hidan and Mizuki became inseparable, as you could tell, their love for each other was strong. Hidan would even go as far as puting her with his love for Jashinism.. almost. He's even thought of sealing the deal of being "together forever" with a specific ring.

Done done done! Thank you guys for reading!