Snowball Fight

RedReality Here is a chapter starring you! Hope you enjoy it :)

Meanwhile, back in Glaisse...

"Queen Saralee's gone, it's party time!" Armetorius roared. 

The rest of the Council cheered in agreement, gathering around the round, stately table in the center of the Council chamber as Selaeyah turned on the gigantic Aurascreen on the wall. 

"We should really get to work," Raliyel said crossly. "Just because the Queen is out, the documents and court cases don't stop coming in for approval!" 

"Who are you to tell us what to do?" Selaeyah sneered. "We are the Council of Icehearts, you are just a member of the Assembly of Icehearts. You shouldn't even be allowed in Council meetings!" 

"Actually, Selaeyah, I don't think Raliyel is too bad," Eleanna Valior, Chief Myers' fiancé, shrugged. "I mean, I'm allowed in Council meetings, and I'm not a Chief." 

"But you're my cousin, Eleanna," Selaeyah sighed. "And you're about to be Enden's wife. Raliyel isn't related to any of us, in fact, she's a Rhenan.

"She's very helpful to the Council!" Chief Myers scowled. "Your hatred of her is completely unneeded and unfounded, Selaeyah." 

Raliyel smiled softly, pulling a small portable Aurascreen out of her pocket. Now that she had the protection of the Empire's second in command, it was time to take revenge on the Council. 

Flipping through her saved videos until she found the one she wanted, she held her Aurascreen up, broadcasting the video onto the colossal screen at the front of the chamber. 

"Leaked Vid: Future clan Chiefs  play in the snow. SOOOO CUUUTE <3333," read the caption. 

"Nooo, not this!" Armetorius groaned, trying to swipe the video away. "Why isn't it working!?" He asked furiously when he saw that it was still there. 

"Queen Saralee may have given you guys control of the Empire when she left," Raliyel smirked. "But she gave me control of this Aurascreen! Enjoy the show!" 

"Rhenan devil!" Selaeyah spat as the video began to play. The Council members weren't allowed to leave the chamber while a meeting was in progress, and the meeting wouldn't be over for twenty more minutes. The Chiefs had no choice but to watch Raliyel's video. 

A/N: Everything that's happening in the video will be in bold, so it doesn't get confusing.

First, all that was visible was a brick wall, and then, the scene shifted to the royal garden at the peak of a Lessaenite winter. Everything was blanketed in a thick layer of snow. Soon, nine year old Armetorius emerged from behind a bush, followed by Selaeyah, Tamarius, Alsiyah, Derwel, Enden, Saralee, and Keilee. 

"I'm bored already, let's go back inside," Selaeyah sighed. "All this snow is going to ruin my hair!" 

"Ok, guys, why don't we a huge snowball fight!" Armetorius yelled. "That way everyone can have fun!" Raliyel couldn't help but snicker at his high pitched, childish voice. 

"Fine," said Keilee. "Let's have three teams. Team Saralee, Team Enden, and Team Keilee!" 

"Okay! I call Tamarius and Derwel!" Enden yelled. 

"I call Selaeyah and Alsiyah!" Keilee announced through cupped hands. 

"So I guess I'm with Armetorius," Saralee shrugged.