Clarabella - The Rightful Queen

We were out of breath when we reached the church. There was a crowd of people there. I could see Elisabella dressed in a fine white gown embroidered with green vines, which symbolized my gift of earth, which she did not have, and blue curlicues, with symbolized my gift of water, which we both have and is quite useless.

She was slowly walking up the stairs into the church.

"I'll get Robert, you go and stop her." Nicolas shouted over the cheering of the crowds.

I nodded and broke through the crowd of people. Someone shouted at me to stop, but I ignored it.

I ran into the church and shouted, "Stop, she is an imposter!"

At once, everyone became quiet and stared at me. I must be a sight with my torn gown and messy hair.

Elisabella gasped in shock as she saw me. "That's my sister, Elisabella! Guards, arrest her!" she shouted, pointing at me.

"No, you're Elisabella!" I cried. The guards had started to ran toward me, but stopped and did a double take.

"No, I'm Clarabella!"

"No, I am! I can prove it!"

"Prove it!" someone yelled.

"Can you do this?" I flicked my wrist and plants shot up from the ground and bloomed in a ring around me.

"Of course!" she shouted, and flicked her wrist. Nothing happened. She did it again. Nothing happened.

She gritted her teeth. "You did something to me!" She accused.

"No, I didn't. You couldn't do it because you're not the real Clarabella."

"Robert! Help! She's trying to steal the right to the throne!"

Robert ran inside the church. "That's the real one!" he pointed at her. "I am the captain of the guard!"

I flicked my wrist and he was suddenly tangled in a wall of vines that mysteriously appeared in front of him and tangled him.

"Stop!" Nicolas shouted, running in after Robert. "Those two are traitors! I am the Princess' personal guard. That's the real one." He pointed at me.

This is going to go on forever.

"Look, you've been caught. Just gave up." I tried to reason with her.

"NEVER!" She screamed as she ran toward me with a dagger in her hand.

Suddenly, Nicolas grabbed her wrists and twisted them behind her so she couldn't strike.

"Let go of me!" She fought like an animal.

"What are you waiting for? Arrest her!" I shouted at the guards, who were staring at the scene before them in shock. Immediately, they went and grabbed Elisabella, who screamed even louder and thrashed even harder.

The crowd recovered from their shock and shouted, "Long live the rightful Queen!"

Nicolas whispered in my ear, "Live or die?"

I asked the crowd, "Should Princess Elisabella be exiled once more, or be executed for her crime?"

The crowd jeered and pointed their thumbs down.

Elisabella screamed in anger. "No!"

Should she die? Does she really deserved death?